[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

This build is absolutely killing it. This is the first league I've had enough currency to make Ice Shot feel great and it's just a blast. Kudos to you
Last edited by Dontkare on Oct 15, 2020, 3:41:51 PM
"
Dontkare wrote:
This build is absolutely killing it. This is the first league I've had enough currency to make Ice Shot feel great and it's just a blast. Kudos to you

How much have you spent? Curious about trying this for my 2nd character but I might have to sell off my spectre set to fund it
"
adukes wrote:
"
Dontkare wrote:

How much have you spent? Curious about trying this for my 2nd character but I might have to sell off my spectre set to fund it

its an expensive build overall, id say u need about 20-30ex just to get started
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 15, 2020, 6:37:39 PM
Is the Ricochet ascendancy better than Fast and Deadly? +1 chain seems a bit overkill for mapping.
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Is the Ricochet ascendancy better than Fast and Deadly? +1 chain seems a bit overkill for mapping.

yes ricochet is better, we need as many chains as possible
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 16, 2020, 6:48:28 AM
"
Dontkare wrote:

thank you but i can see lots of mistakes on your items and trees, for example, no barrage enhance on ur helmet, no ele weakness curse on gloves, you still have mana flask, get rid of brutal restraint if youre not dex stacking, pointless.
and get attack speed per frenzy over disciple of the slaughter and versatile stance
All I see is from 12 mil up to 27mil now but nothing but the bow changed. Is that right?
You just buying better weapon up to this point. No concept change. No gear or gem changes? Been following this thread and seems to have hit a wall other than just changing the dps in title -_-

Edit: 30 mil -_-
Last edited by andrew8448 on Oct 17, 2020, 6:26:27 AM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
All I see is from 12 mil up to 27mil now but nothing but the bow changed. Is that right?
You just buying better weapon up to this point. No concept change. No gear or gem changes? Been following this thread and seems to have hit a wall other than just changing the dps in title -_-

Edited
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 17, 2020, 6:36:32 AM
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Wtf what bow, now im running double curses (ele weakness and frostbite) added awakening gems, swapped hypothermia on barrage setup for dmg on full life, i changed the tree so i can add more abysall jewels and i didnt even change the bow LOL , its still chin sol, deaths opus and that rare one and lastly, -9 cold res on helmet
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Oh and also using Divergent Barrage which is roughly +1mil dps than normal barrage
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 17, 2020, 6:38:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info