Worst PVP Balance i ever seen Since

PM me if you want to discuss this more I don't really want to do it in the forums but basically I think a characters power should come from their skills that they have built from the the passive tree/gems/items. Its just my opinion that a character shouldn't be winning pvp matches with a skill that doesn't have any investment from the skill tree. There is a reason that melee builds decide to stand at a distance/run and hurl bear traps.
Standard Forever
Stop complaining like lil kids and start killing the bear traps with aoe ranged abilities (such as arc leapslam groundslam cleave firestorm, whatever man) instead of just walking into them like a bunny would run into a carrot.
ACC Name: DiogoRRS
FANCY INVASION SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/860329
AMBUSH SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/877131
Standard Shop Thread:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374855
Playing Path Of Exile since: 9 December 2012
"
DiogoRRS wrote:
Stop complaining like lil kids and start killing the bear traps with aoe ranged abilities (such as arc leapslam groundslam cleave firestorm, whatever man) instead of just walking into them like a bunny would run into a carrot.

I assume you have fought someone that leapslams around for the entire round throwing bear traps until finally landing one.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Apr 2, 2013, 12:38:36 PM
"
DiogoRRS wrote:

Put downs are really unncecessary.

Some builds have an easier time avoiding bear traps than others. Either way I don't feel they are balanced.
Standard Forever
So who won?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
I'm sorry batuhan but u are wrong at this topic from the beginning pvp doesnt evolve around that stuff u mentioned its evolve around whos got the kaoms...

Anyway Aux and Stronkberry very strong at Pvp with almost identical gear(kaoms, voidhome etc) Bear traps just a joke if u have 8k life.

Curses only matters if u facing against squishy totem bitchs like Sugarpuff(hate you :D)

The point is i was ruling the pvp at def europe ever since couple of good rivals came and i dont think i can now.(lack of kaoms and deleted my CKan 83 mara) You can counter curses with flasks try to roll 5 of them with avengers mod.

Solution is simple get the kaoms 6l your voidhome and erqi roll curse flasks then we can talk about skill and balance.

Last edited by Ceykey on Apr 2, 2013, 4:16:29 PM
@post above me

That might be true.The hp you get from Kaom which is 2.5k-4k or even maybe more is just RIDICILOUS.Not even the GODLIEST of the godliest 6L 2500 armors get close to it.You know because Devs wanted to make armor useless.Kaom would be just fine if the armor mechanis worked like ES.But that's another story so....
Last edited by Batuhan87 on Apr 2, 2013, 4:20:37 PM
"
Batuhan87 wrote:
...but this time i will be capturing a video.Pm me whenb you are back Aux.

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
So who won?

I'll give him a chance to post his video before I post mine.
IGN: Aux
"
Aux wrote:
"
Batuhan87 wrote:
...but this time i will be capturing a video.Pm me whenb you are back Aux.

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
So who won?

I'll give him a chance to post his video before I post mine.

Aux won.Was no match for 10k hp Kaom.Gf tho.
Well we back to what i said. I never had a chance to pvp agains Aux or Stronkberry with my mara but i think they could out dps me with pure physical weapons otherwise their voidhome attacks not that effective. And since i did beat u at pvp and told the same things as above there was no point of that match :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info