PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Your hoarding habit isnt a ggg issue. Dont need everything anyway. F2P is just that. You have access to all playable content. Not even sure why the stash tab is an argument. Take the time and throw crap away!
Where is this new update?
u have tofind it like an ex
"
CoyoteUglyy wrote:
I wish I could join my accounts not even for the items I've acquired on pc Id give all that up and have it wiped each season if it meant that all the money I put into the console version and pc of this game could be used in it's entirety and I could have fun. I like it on console for the comfort of playing and with simple builds that don't tax the game to much it's enjoyable, but if you wanted to play some over the top cheese build good luck on ps4/pro that's were I wish I could just hop on my pc and slay shit. I know that there's more to this issue but it just seems like a cash grab to buy more stuff. At the moment I'd like at least my transactions to be able to go between platforms, so I could decide which one to play on each new season.

even if there was some sort of cost to transfer i would be ok with it. plenty of other games do this, i prefer to controller as well, but it does run better on my pc. i actually asked them a year ago to transfer my microtransactions.
I assume and hope getting approved by Sony.
i am geeting a message saying there is a patch needed but ps4 saying it is at the latest version does this mean a fix has been sent to sony and we are waiting for the update to become available?
Did the patch they started compiling like 5 hours ago failed too? Would be nice to get updates
We've finished testing the earlier mentioned fix, which appears to have resolved the technical issue we faced today. We will be deploying the update ASAP; my estimate would be within 1-2 hours. I'll post another update as soon as the time is set for the deploy to begin.
cant you at least open standard so people cant be able to play the game. I for one done care about a delay in the league as long as its stable, but the game being down for this long where nobody can get on your going to lose a lot of people if you have not already. I don't think people would be as pissed if they could at least get on to play.
Last edited by MOXGOBLIN on Sep 24, 2020, 5:52:46 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We've finished testing the earlier mentioned fix, which appears to have resolved the technical issue we faced today. We will be deploying the update ASAP; my estimate would be within 1-2 hours. I'll post another update as soon as the time is set for the deploy to begin.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info