PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
Ohhrobin777 wrote:
"
Radical_Limit wrote:
As a matter of fact the #2 Witch in Harvest league Kief_Chief has 0 premium stash tabs and made hundreds of ex last league thanks to the new chat feature. This game is free. Everything else is luxury. (Not to say he hasn't put money in the game, his old account with all his premium crsp got hacked) but he is living proof that you CAN play this game for free

How do you arrive at the conclusion that having no premium stash tabs is the same as having spent no money on the game? What? Go ask him if he's playing with the default four stash tabs and see how hard he laughs at you. This game is not seriously playable beyond the most basic trying-it-out without spending some money. You can't get anywhere without additional stash tabs.

More like I laugh at him and keep telling him NO WAY YOU DONT HAVE PREMIUM TABS RIGHT NOW and he says BET M'FER My sht got hacked last season n i lost my account had 2 make a new one ALL I HAVE IS THE FOUR YOU START WITH. And he sounds pretty legit when he says that, so I've never asked him 2 SS but it is what it is
I pretty sure if you really wanted you could play with only four stash tabs, especially if you played SSF with a very strict filter!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
I pretty sure if you really wanted you could play with only four stash tabs, especially if you played SSF with a very strict filter!

You could at release on the pc barely. Now no damn way. There is just too much crap you would miss out on. I have 10 stash tabs with 2 must haves currency and maps. My maps alone would fill 10 more stash tabs. Currency would fill 50. And pretty sure for endgame im playing MUCH cheaper then most.
Current state:

Authenticating Server is online
Prompt still says "we are working"
After authentication attempt the client says "please update"
When checking for update, PS4 says it is the latest version
You can definitely play and have a fair amount of space with <20$ investment, I did for my first 2 leagues. Just always keeping organized and upgrading maps
"
AbilityPoints wrote:

One dude killed shaper using only his inventory. But this or having only 4 stash tabs is in no way an argument, if this game is so free QoL improvements should be in the game.

P.s. I am fine with ggg business plan.
"
For the past eleven hours and thirty minutes I've been waiting for any sound information on when the new league will hit the ps4. After multiple reinstalls and thousands of forum refreshes I still haven't gotten any.
I don't want to blame anyone or push anyone - once the league does start on the ps4 I wish for the experience to be as polished as possible. That being said I also want my league start to be as polished as possible which does include knowing when the league starts.
My request is to have an hourly update on how things are going (even just a 'working on it' would suffice). Or at least a heads up or future release date - be that in 2 hours or 20.
I currently refresh this tab ever couple minutes in fear of being late for the launch. Having an actual estimate release - even if this does get delayed by another 12 hours - would allow myself to concentrate on other matters in my life.

I might be only person in this position but I wanted to voice my concern nevertheless.

Holy jesus, take a step back dude
Slept woke up still nothin whts ths ggg planning to buy some quad tabs for heist changing my mind already
"
Woolytrain wrote:
"
For the past eleven hours and thirty minutes I've been waiting for any sound information on when the new league will hit the ps4. After multiple reinstalls and thousands of forum refreshes I still haven't gotten any.
I don't want to blame anyone or push anyone - once the league does start on the ps4 I wish for the experience to be as polished as possible. That being said I also want my league start to be as polished as possible which does include knowing when the league starts.
My request is to have an hourly update on how things are going (even just a 'working on it' would suffice). Or at least a heads up or future release date - be that in 2 hours or 20.
I currently refresh this tab ever couple minutes in fear of being late for the launch. Having an actual estimate release - even if this does get delayed by another 12 hours - would allow myself to concentrate on other matters in my life.

I might be only person in this position but I wanted to voice my concern nevertheless.

Holy jesus, take a step back dude

LoL 🙈🙈
I wish I could join my accounts not even for the items I've acquired on pc Id give all that up and have it wiped each season if it meant that all the money I put into the console version and pc of this game could be used in it's entirety and I could have fun. I like it on console for the comfort of playing and with simple builds that don't tax the game to much it's enjoyable, but if you wanted to play some over the top cheese build good luck on ps4/pro that's were I wish I could just hop on my pc and slay shit. I know that there's more to this issue but it just seems like a cash grab to buy more stuff. At the moment I'd like at least my transactions to be able to go between platforms, so I could decide which one to play on each new season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info