[3.13] Crackling Lance - On hold, will update soon

"
So i do not know what is happening 100%. I know the damage is not. I think even the AOE part is not in effect. The spell has its own text modifying the beam, "Less Branching" "+ Beam Width" It seams as the spell was designed with the spell inherent these take priority or simply over ride any aoe aspect. I can not be sure, but I match the cast up in a video editor and visually the is no difference. I guess that might not mean anything but I do not think you are getting more AOE

I am hoping we can get some clarity on this because it's kinda a big fuckin deal. the gem itself doesnt say intensify is built into it, just that it gains intensity. I wish GGG would stop doing stuff like this without in depth explanation.
Not sure if i will continue this build due to the feeling that intensify is not working properly and that the gem isnt scaling properly off aoe increase. Might put the build on the back burner for now.
Been finding CL works pretty well once I got higher level. So far so good on clearing white maps.
Hello,

Why don't use conc effect, the dommage boost is insane ?
Nice build!

I do have mana problems tho, could you please help me?
I dont have the exact gear as you do ofc, but i dont know what im lacking for it to regen alot more. Do i need alot higher max mana or more % regen?
"
burko123 wrote:
Nice build!

I do have mana problems tho, could you please help me?
I dont have the exact gear as you do ofc, but i dont know what im lacking for it to regen alot more. Do i need alot higher max mana or more % regen?

Dont put archmage on until youre in the high 70s or low 80s or until you get atziri's foible + one of the 2 chest armor variants, that will activate most of your mana regen, also prioritizing mana nodes early on will help you turn agnostic on earlier, and getting an enduring mana flask.
Foible seems to be a must with archmage crack no to mention agnostic because otherwise youl be out of mana from the dmg you take while casting.

Also second most important item are he books skyfoth, they are expensive but holy hell they increase survivability to insane numbes and gives you more dmg on top .

All in all this build works wonder if you got majority of the items and early it struggles.
"

Also second most important item are he books skyfoth, they are expensive but holy hell they increase survivability to insane numbes and gives you more dmg on top

Insane survivability? They "only" give almost stun immunity... I wouldn't call that insane survivability.
I rarely die to stuns, most of the time it's some wierd oneshots or heavy degen.

I agree on Agnostic, it's horrible. Don't take it.

Also can anyone confirm if increased AoE works at all? It doesn't feel like it.

I also specced out of Glancing. 69/33% with Rumis feels enough since the Glancing nerf also we don't get much benefits from blocking. Saves 5 points for other things. Got an Essence Worm and travelt to Supreme Ego, not sure yet if it's worth itn though. Maybe I try Herald of Ice and one Call of the Brotherhood for some shattering/better clear.
"
Tadian wrote:
"

Also second most important item are he books skyfoth, they are expensive but holy hell they increase survivability to insane numbes and gives you more dmg on top

Insane survivability? They "only" give almost stun immunity... I wouldn't call that insane survivability.
I rarely die to stuns, most of the time it's some wierd oneshots or heavy degen.

I agree on Agnostic, it's horrible. Don't take it.

Also can anyone confirm if increased AoE works at all? It doesn't feel like it.

I also specced out of Glancing. 69/33% with Rumis feels enough since the Glancing nerf also we don't get much benefits from blocking. Saves 5 points for other things. Got an Essence Worm and travelt to Supreme Ego, not sure yet if it's worth itn though. Maybe I try Herald of Ice and one Call of the Brotherhood for some shattering/better clear.

I will probably touch back to this build once i farm some currency. Agnostic is great once the build has the proper shell to utilize it, especially with MoM. It's definitely worth taking, but not early in.
Finding it can be a little rough, especially when escaping heists, to have enough time to cast CL. Using a CWDT-Blind-Frost Wall-Cold Snap (lvl 10 CWDT) is helping me avoid being swarm killed, however. Mobs get caught on the frost walls pretty easily and you can fire through them and flame dash to get passed them when you need to. Also passed on GB and most of the staff nodes and went fore more mana. Having Foible and Duskdawn is helping me clear yellow maps no problem on a 5-link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info