[3.15] EARTHSHATTER JUGGERNAUT Build. BEST OF SLAMs. Screen Wide AOE. Cheap League Starter!

"
Perun8989 wrote:
Hello,
I like this build so far but it's very annoying when you dying all the time...
from time to time I can see that I am on 1 hit... I have full resistance. I have no idea how to change that, most probably Abbyssus is the main problem of my build but don't know... At this moment I am unable to do maps higher than 3 tier.

Your profile is private, but some things I'd change:

- You want way more life, either from additional passives or better equipment. 5k seems like a decent threshold to aim for with this build.
- Use a Hegemony's warstaff. It gives you block, and combined with the Glancing Blows keystone it helps reduce incoming damage quite a bit.
- Get rid of the mana flask and get a piece of gear with % physical damage leeched as mana.
- Replace your Abyssus until you have more substantial defenses
- Replace the Bismuth flask with anything else, it's not helping you if you already have maxed resists. Lion's Roar is cheap and is useful as both defense and offense.
- Make sure your magic flasks have affixes that remove ailments (e.g. freeze, chill, bleed, ignite, curses, etc), you can probably buy such flasks for cheap or craft them yourself
- If you can afford a Loreweave, the + max resists are more useful than you'd think.
If I will get Loreweave then I will not be able to get enough resists.
SO i need 2k of HP, it is a lot... another thing. If I will switch to staff then I will have to refund all mace skills and add all for staff, right?
"
Perun8989 wrote:
If I will get Loreweave then I will not be able to get enough resists.
SO i need 2k of HP, it is a lot... another thing. If I will switch to staff then I will have to refund all mace skills and add all for staff, right?

You'd have to balance your resists to fit in a Loreweave, either by replacing some gear or jewels or using the crafting bench to cover the gaps. You could also play it a bit riskier by leveraging your endurance charges to cap your resists, but personally I feel better having them passively capped with wiggle room to make future equipment changes easier.

Yes, you'd have to respec some of your passives for staves.
I'll try to follow your instructions, Thank you
Last edited by Perun8989 on Feb 2, 2021, 6:05:57 AM
"
Perun8989 wrote:
and what about intelligence? loreweave need 105, I have 85...

Same idea, you need to get more from either passives or equipment. Though don't worry about getting a Loreweave immediately, I'd suggest setting it as a goal for after you address some of the other things (i.e. maximum life, flask types and affixes, respec for staves)
Loreweave + Hegemony's eye and now is much much MUCH better :) thank you for your help. Just last question, I have heard that it is possible to combine boots + 3 quicksilver flasks to obtain some movement speed. Could you tell me how looks the proper recipe?
Last edited by Perun8989 on Feb 2, 2021, 6:58:46 AM
Any tips for dealing with Atziri and her innate reflect? Is Immortal Call going to have to be switched out in place of vaal molten shell?
Hello there! Thank you for an awesome build and an awesome guide. Each league I manage to understand the game a little better than the one before, but I've hit a wall and I'm not sure how to progress. All I can think of is to sort of farm currency so I can buy yellow gear pieces like the ones you linked in the guide. But got stuff with like 2 or 3 good resistances, heaps of life and armor and maybe an enchant it's like multiple exulted orbs and I can't make anything like that. Also I'd rather my game didn't become farming currency to buy gear, that's very close to when Diablo III had their auction house and that was horrible! Though trying to learn crafting is a struggle. And I don't know much about the majority of the previous league mechanics that are in the current seasons. Are there any in particular I should start learning?

I can't get through yellow maps without dying once or twice. So I never generate any more xp. My game has just hit the wall at about map tier 8. Any thoughts or advice would be really appreciated! Here's my Defense and DPS with and without buffs up:

nice
"
Sprinte wrote:
Hello there! Thank you for an awesome build and an awesome guide. Each league I manage to understand the game a little better than the one before, but I've hit a wall and I'm not sure how to progress. All I can think of is to sort of farm currency so I can buy yellow gear pieces like the ones you linked in the guide. But got stuff with like 2 or 3 good resistances, heaps of life and armor and maybe an enchant it's like multiple exulted orbs and I can't make anything like that. Also I'd rather my game didn't become farming currency to buy gear, that's very close to when Diablo III had their auction house and that was horrible! Though trying to learn crafting is a struggle. And I don't know much about the majority of the previous league mechanics that are in the current seasons. Are there any in particular I should start learning?

I can't get through yellow maps without dying once or twice. So I never generate any more xp. My game has just hit the wall at about map tier 8. Any thoughts or advice would be really appreciated! Here's my Defense and DPS with and without buffs up:

You have very poor life rolls everywhere. You need to get better gear
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info