[3.15] EARTHSHATTER JUGGERNAUT Build. BEST OF SLAMs. Screen Wide AOE. Cheap League Starter!

@Cry0nicS

Thanks! :-)
hello i am new to Poe.
it's my first time try with this build but i need help pob is tough to figure out which gems to use and where i have no clue how to lvl with. I get easy started with step by step from arc witch guide
BUT THIS I HAVE NO CLUE!!!
I found step by step from Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut gems of like this Leveling but i need your edit this in to you leveling guide what gem i use after act 2?

Act 1
Level 1:

Grab Ground Slam as reward, link with Ruthless (first Support)

Level 4:

Onslaught rewarded for completing Mercy Mission

Level 10:

Leap Slam rewarded for completing The Caged Brute

Grab Added Fire Damage here as well for 4th Link (if lucky)

Linked in order of importance:

Ground Slam > Onslaught > Ruthless > Added Fire Damage

Level 12:

Earthshatter > Onslaught > Ruthless > Added Fire Damage

Act 2
Level 16:

Blood Rage, Seismic Cry, Herald of Purity and Flesh & Stone

Use whatever you can slot. Seismic Cry is most important.

Level 18:

Add Faster Attacks to your Leap slam

Act3
Level 24:

Pride and Infernal Cry

Act4
Level 38:

Fist of War and Pulverise

These are at the very end of Act 4. Your links should now be:

Earthshatter > Fist of War > Ruthless > Pulverise

Leap Slam > Faster Attacks

Seismic cry > Infernal Cry > Blood Rage

Pride > Flesh & Stone > Herald of Purity

but dont know if this right setup help edit this list cheer
Last edited by smazh8 on Oct 11, 2020, 3:14:25 AM
@Cry0nicS

Lol, bricked my first one. It had Curse+Crit with those crap resistances, did beast craft, remove random suffix, add prefix.. ofc it bricked the crit.

If luck doesn't hit, you will end up using around 350c on every try.

Awakeners orb = 205c
Alt spam curse = 100c~
Hunter Astral base = 80c~
Elder base = 5c

EDIT: Second try

Thinking of blocking mana, slamming and hope for life, if not, still can add crafted life.

EDIT #2: Got reflect on slam, epic. Oh well, here it is for now. Guess it works.

Last edited by perK1 on Oct 11, 2020, 1:05:38 AM

im using this chest atm, its has about 5max res less but with more dps. should i stick with it or get the normal Loreweave?
Also, is kaom's way a must has? since this build use alot of unique, im having a hard time getting res to cap with all the rare prices.
"
ssampiseth wrote:

im using this chest atm, its has about 5max res less but with more dps. should i stick with it or get the normal Loreweave?
Also, is kaom's way a must has? since this build use alot of unique, im having a hard time getting res to cap with all the rare prices.

You need a max res loreweave
Kaom's way gives you about 4%-5% life regen per second.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
perK1 wrote:

Looks decent, the last one.
However, if I were you, I wouldn't have slam'ed an ex on it. The risk of getting random stuff like t8 life is huge.

Instead, what I would have done was to just craft life and use it. Then, get the syndicate rogue that allows for adding a veiled mode (don't remember its name. Something A....). Bring her to Research, maker her the leader with 3 stars.

This gives you 2 tries to add a veiled mod "with a chance for a second veiled mod". So, in 2 tries you have a fair chance of adding 2 veiled mods to the armor. If you get life and something else useful, then it might have been better than just lucky slam.
Moreover, you can always just slam later with Leo in research so you don't have to waste currency :)
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
perK1 wrote:

Looks decent, the last one.
However, if I were you, I wouldn't have slam'ed an ex on it. The risk of getting random stuff like t8 life is huge.

Instead, what I would have done was to just craft life and use it. Then, get the syndicate rogue that allows for adding a veiled mode (don't remember its name. Something A....). Bring her to Research, maker her the leader with 3 stars.

This gives you 2 tries to add a veiled mod "with a chance for a second veiled mod". So, in 2 tries you have a fair chance of adding 2 veiled mods to the armor. If you get life and something else useful, then it might have been better than just lucky slam.
Moreover, you can always just slam later with Leo in research so you don't have to waste currency :)

Daym, forgot about those! :D

Doesn't matter that much, will probably try making a better one later anyways, and then I will keep that in mind. Thanks for all the help, appreciate it!
hello??? I am waiting for answer of where is step by step guide for earthshatter juggernaut? this dont look like league starter! gems use in act 1 to end? aura gem to use? in pob i see just ending gems build.
Hi. So this has been my first build for this league, and I can't seem to find any armour with "you can apply an additional curse" mod... is this build updated? Thanks!

EDIT: by the way, this my build.

Last edited by KardoKalansay on Oct 11, 2020, 12:45:27 PM
"
perK1 wrote:

Doesn't matter that much, will probably try making a better one later anyways, and then I will keep that in mind. Thanks for all the help, appreciate it!

My plan, when I have enough currency, is to tinker with "explode" affix fro chest. Getting the explode one (either by dropping crit or by being very lucky) we could replace the gloves. Basically, the gloves are amazing for the explode damage. Getting that on chest would open for any other gloves.

Fun stuff to tinker with :)

"
KardoKalansay wrote:
Hi. So this has been my first build for this league, and I can't seem to find any armour with "you can apply an additional curse" mod... is this build updated? Thanks!

Read the previous one and a half page. This is exactly the main topic discussed. Our colleague crafted a few and added some previews.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Oct 11, 2020, 12:42:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info