[3.15] EARTHSHATTER JUGGERNAUT Build. BEST OF SLAMs. Screen Wide AOE. Cheap League Starter!

Hi

What basic gems do i want to look for before Watchers and the crimson Jewel

+attack speed and damages with two handers/staves?

Cheers
J
I've stuck with mace, but switched from Marohi to a slightly lower pdps rare with way higher attack speed and the damage hasn't dropped off into t16s, is a staff that much better?
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi

Cheers
J

IMO, you should focus on utility. Meaning, attributes and rez. With many uniques, it's hard to cap the rez and get enough dex without sacrificing passive nodes. Also, you need mana leech if you don't have it on rings/amulet/somewhere else
Here's what I use/used.
Spoiler

But, most importantly is this.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Oct 8, 2020, 10:56:26 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi

Cheers
J

IMO, you should focus on utility. Meaning, attributes and rez. With many uniques, it's hard to cap the rez and get enough dex without sacrificing passive nodes. Also, you need mana leech if you don't have it on rings/amulet/somewhere else
Here's what I use/used.
Spoiler

But, most importantly is this.

Many Thanks for this!

J
"
I've stuck with mace, but switched from Marohi to a slightly lower pdps rare with way higher attack speed and the damage hasn't dropped off into t16s, is a staff that much better?

Imo, when I switched to Hegemony's the build got way better, just way smoother. But ofc it's gear dependent also what you are using.
"

Staff version if much tankier + you get power charges
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Any tips on how to easiest craft crit+curses on this one? I'm not crafting much usually.

ilvl 86 Hunter

"
perK1 wrote:
Any tips on how to easiest craft crit+curses on this one? I'm not crafting much usually.

ilvl 86 Hunter

Alt spam until you get curse (make sure no other hunter affix)
Buy a 5c armor with elder influence that has t1 crit (make sure no other elder affix). Any sockets, type etc

Use awakener orb. Destroy the elder elder armor and apply the influence on the hunter one.

You'll end up with the crit and curse + random properties. Hope for the best.

You want t1/2/3 life and open prefix.

Keep in mind that your armor is not 6L. You'll spend 6-7ex more just to link it (assuming you go for the prophecy).

If you get the right rolls, it's like jackpot. Otherwise, you'll have to gamble with beast craft or annuls.

L.E.
The is another way. Both of these affixes are also available only on hunter influence. So, in theory, you can try to alt-spam until you get it. But odds don't seems to be in your favor
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Oct 10, 2020, 8:31:24 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
perK1 wrote:
Spoiler

ilvl 86 Hunter

Alt spam until you get curse (make sure no other hunter affix)
Buy a 5c armor with elder influence that has t1 crit (make sure no other elder affix). Any sockets, type etc

Use awakener orb. Destroy the elder elder armor and apply the influence on the hunter one.

You'll end up with the crit and curse + random properties. Hope for the best.

You want t1/2/3 life and open prefix.

Keep in mind that your armor is not 6L. You'll spend 6-7ex more just to link it (assuming you go for the prophecy).

If you get the right rolls, it's like jackpot. Otherwise, you'll have to gamble with beast craft or annuls.

L.E.
The is another way. Both of these affixes are also available only on hunter influence. So, in theory, you can try to alt-spam until you get it. But odds don't seems to be in your favor

Thanks alot! Two questions..

- Is it important to have only the Apply Curse on the Hunter armour? For example, if I have Apply Curse + 11 dexterity the dex will follow to the awakened armour?

- Is the open prefix needed for life craft if I don't hit it?
Akwaener orb only takes influenced mods. So, life, dex and all the "Regular" mods will just be ignored (and randomized).

If you have, let's say, 2 hunter influnced mods (like curse and % increased effect of Offerings) then, when you apply the awakener only one of the 2 mods will be taken. So you have a 50% chance to get the wrong mod.
That's why you need to make sure the 2 items that you will use the awakener orb will have just one influeced mod -> the one you need.

"
Is the open prefix needed for life craft if I don't hit it?

Ideally you want to have life AND an open prefix. To be able to craft %life.

Here is mine, for example
Spoiler

Here's my first attempt to craft the armor. I had to gamble with beast craft, to remove one useless prefix to be able to get life (i had to useless prefixes and curse)
Spoiler

P.S. Before you start crafting, keep in mind you can get 2 random prefixes (so no life at all). Thinking about the sockets too, it might be worth just to buy one. If you are lucky, you can get a decent body, 6l for 10-14ex.

Good luck :)
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Oct 10, 2020, 12:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info