[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
feelthepain wrote:
Has anyone tried this build in Heist yet? I'm looking for a "big-juicy" hit tectonic slam and this seems like it! So I have few questions:

-Since harvest is gone, its nearly impossible to craft 3 influence mods on body armor and the build is already using Herald of Ash with tectonic slam. Is explode mode really necessary? Or maybe explode with attacks and only 1 curse?

-And how about cluster jewels? Any OP setups to use with this build?

-Any useful alternate gems?

Hey thanks for trying out this build! I have just started in Heist too and I am still experimenting different options, but here's my answers so far:

-) As for the chest armour, I am planning to go for explosion + crit chance. We can leave the additional curse to amulet anointment.

-) I tried many cluster notables last league, so far haven't found any good ones that can justify the need for spending so many skill points on cluster jewel.

-) I took a look at all alternate gems and I have found some pretty good ones that we can use. I will experiment more as I progress further, so far I have only used the alternate tectonic slam with fire damage, and it is pretty awesome.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 11, 2020, 2:54:22 PM
"
Sagrime wrote:
It's harder to play this build on this league because we don't have the harvest craft system. The best weapon I can have is this... I just bought a weapon with intel on it (15chaos), "annulmented" the intel then multicraft. It seems that this is very very very expensive if I want to completely craft it by myself.

==> My weapon :
Spoiler

The body armour is almost impossible to craft during this league. (+1 Curse, Power charge, explode, ... wtf :D) Some other pieces are also very hard to get.

I'm not sure how to progress without spending too much currencies on only one item...

For the Amulet Anoint, I'll take "Whispers of Doom" (+1 curse) instead of the bonus exerted attack because I don't think I can get a body armour like that.

I failed my first Sirus try because I didn't have culling strike yet, no curse, still no anger up, need the bottled faith,... I would have killed him if I had culling strike because he had no more than 10% HP left. But I still need a good helmet with tecto enchant, a ring with assassin's mark, Bottled faith and Cinderswallow, and so on.

Soo Sirus is really doable without Harvest crafting and therefore with less stuff than the author of this guide.

Thanks man for answering many questions regarding the build!

Yeah it's hard to get good gear this league so I think your weapon is already the best I can hope for.

I just started this league and I will try some different options for end-game gear. Looking forward to discussing more end-game gears together!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
settonull99 wrote:
Trying this in Heist, curious why not Infernal instead of Seismic?

To be honest I haven't tried infernal call on this build. I'm guessing it would require an additional 6l setup for infernal?
"
What would be a good alternative staff, non-Harvest league? Would there be a unique budget option, or a crafted alternative?

The Disintegrator is a good unique budget option as I highlighted in the budget build.

As for end-game weapon, I'm looking to get a decent %phys + flat phys staff and multi-craft it.
Why do you use Hinekora? Isnt Ramako better?
"
kubicka wrote:
Why do you use Hinekora? Isnt Ramako better?

In PoB, allocating Hinekora gives us both more damage and defense than Ramako.

And here's why I don't think Ramako is good for the build:
Ramako's chance to ignite and Fire damage over time multiplier are useless to us because
1)our main damage comes from the hit instead of ignite
2)we always ignite in end game when we have 100% crit chance.
Would this build be able to benefit a lot from HH?
"
Would this build be able to benefit a lot from HH?

Yeah I tried HH last league in full delirium maps and it's insane. I didn't put it in last league's gear section because I don't want to scare people away :)
Hi there,

I've picked up this build again, and it is a cool and fun build. And the DPS is very nice, nice bonus too ;) Though still on the learning mode on how to one shot bosses, think both Seimic Cry and Intimidation Cry has to be at 1?

Anyways, the reason I added this comment is to ask about the 'Great Survivability'. I often struggle to keep the character alive, and HP is dropping pretty quickly. In maps, I try to keep both Cry's up and make use of Flame Dash. Something else needed to be done to obtain 'Great Survivability'?

Gear I am using (Mar_Damighty) is:

"
intered14 wrote:
Hi there,

I've picked up this build again, and it is a cool and fun build. And the DPS is very nice, nice bonus too ;) Though still on the learning mode on how to one shot bosses, think both Seimic Cry and Intimidation Cry has to be at 1?

Anyways, the reason I added this comment is to ask about the 'Great Survivability'. I often struggle to keep the character alive, and HP is dropping pretty quickly. In maps, I try to keep both Cry's up and make use of Flame Dash. Something else needed to be done to obtain 'Great Survivability'?

Gear I am using (Mar_Damighty) is:

Hi there! I think those gears are from my old character lol. Also you don't need to keep the warcry at 1 to oneshot bosses. You only need to make sure both warcries are active, and totems & flasks are on.

As for the defense, the trick is keeping your endurance charge high all time. If you take a look at the full-delirium video, you will see the immortal call is constantly getting triggered, but endurance charge is always at 7. As long as you have your endurance charges, you are almost impossible to be one-shotted.

Another thing is to use enduring cry when you see your life is dropping below 50% when immortal call is triggered.

The final thing about defense is: keep your flask up whenever you encounter mobs/bosses. The flask can help us cap phys reduction and gives us tons of life leeches and regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info