[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Alamirion wrote:
I actually think juggernaut would be better than chieftain for this build.

There's no way jugg is going to beat infinite warcry power and 30% warcry effect + free Fist of war.
Not in terms of dmg but it would be better in terms of defense. Also juggernaut has +8% more damage for each endurance charge, that would be perfect for Tectonic Slam of Cataclysm:

Slam the ground, consuming all Endurance Charges and unleashing a fiery fissure in front of you, dealing area damage and randomly releasing a number of smaller fissures branching off from it. Requires a Mace, Sceptre, Sword, Axe, Staff, or Unarmed.

60% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
15% more Damage per Endurance Charge removed
10% more Area of Effect per Endurance Charge removed
10% fissure branching chance per Endurance Charge removed

Additional Effects From 1-20% Quality:
+(0.25-5)% more Damage per Endurance Charge removed

Edit: What does mean infinite warcry power?
Last edited by Alamirion on Jul 24, 2024, 5:39:33 AM
"
Alamirion wrote:

Edit: What does mean infinite warcry power?

Every warcry count as (max) power 25 I guess.

I think ascendancy depends on current gear.
Strong gear => chieftain
Weaker gear => juggernaut
Last edited by SkulkLife on Jul 24, 2024, 8:22:40 AM
I will try juggernaut ascendancy, my first calculations are that with 12 endurances you can achieve 50-70 millions damage.
"
Alamirion wrote:
Also juggernaut has +8% more damage for each endurance charge

Are you referring to the Unyielding ascendancy node? That gives 8% increased dmg per endurance charge, not 8% more damage.
Yes sorry you are right.
Was hoping we might see a resurrection on this build :(
I mean im going to play tect slam for sure with the insane buff lol, tuned up the old PoB a little (added rage and stuff) and with just ngamahu as weapon im around 4mill dps so with a proper crafted phys weapon and gear i feel like ill be a happy casual mapper boi (only ass thing is the small mana/life leech node is now outside very large thread of hope range for reasons?)
Last edited by Thorbadus on Jul 25, 2024, 7:36:24 AM
"
Thorbadus wrote:
I mean im going to play tect slam for sure with the insane buff lol, tuned up the old PoB a little (added rage and stuff) and with just ngamahu as weapon im around 4mill dps so with a proper crafted phys weapon and gear i feel like ill be a happy casual mapper boi (only ass thing is the small mana/life leech node is now outside very large thread of hope range for reasons?)

Can you please share with the pob

"
Khurune wrote:
Was hoping we might see a resurrection on this build :(

Me too! I played this build back then and it was the most fun playstyle I've had in PoE ever.

I would be very happy if anyone of the knowledgeable players could revive this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info