China League Updated for Harvest! -- Please help crowdfund new slots if you can, 150+ joined already

"
Shalloumi wrote:
"
Shishamaru wrote:
Heh I hoped somebody would take it onto them to host one of these :D
I hope it will be as much fun as the last time ^^

See you on Global Channel 1991

Have Fun and don't die!

PS: Not sure what I'm going to play ... might start with a TR Trickster and go Summoner after that ... if it goes like last time, I'm gonna end up playing everything at some point anyways xD

I know I kept seeing yours at the top and thought there's clearly a demand for this kind of thing again! Glad you could join, hope you don't mind that I plagiarized your entire post including global :D

Nah not at all :D

Just thank you very much for doing this!
If you stop play league please leave it, so new players could enter it.
Would love an invite, wanna try myself lul.
Would love to play this league. And can someone provide me with a link to the crowdfund i have some coins left over and would love to support this league :)

"
EdenKoala wrote:
Would love to play this league. And can someone provide me with a link to the crowdfund i have some coins left over and would love to support this league :)

Not sure if you were able to find it but you can donate here https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/China+Race+Play+Along, thanks!

I'm going to bed, but if anyone wants to join and there are free slots you can automatically be added by clicking this link https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/China+Race+Play+Along/j14vDGpuEHJooZ59ZbpA
Would love an invite
I am removing accounts that haven't been active in the league since joining to make room for new members since our fundraising has come to a bit of a standstill... Please only request a spot if you are able to play the league
Would love invite please!
IGN: Fluffhead, DownwithDisease, FluffyDabz
just applied for the league.
would love to test for the gauntlet
applied. would love to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info