China League Updated for Harvest! -- Please help crowdfund new slots if you can, 150+ joined already

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/China+Race+Play+Along/j14vDGpuEHJooZ59ZbpA

In light of all the attention last league's China Play Along got, here's one for Harvest League! Please help crowdfund more slots if you are able to join!

Wanna play like the racers contending in the China race?
Here's your chance... with the international Game Client, but with less lag :P

Ingame Global Channel 1991

The league is HC SSF and the Mods are:

40% more Life
20% more DMG
20% more Monster Movement, Attack and Cast Speed
+2 Monster Projectiles
+30% Monster Phys. Dmg as Lightening, Fire and Ice
- 40% Player All Resistance

(Just like in the China Race)

Please post a Comment in this thread and I will invite you to the league, or click the link at the top!

Would be fun if more people joined.

Also the league will continue for 10 Days, with the option to extend if people are enjoying!

It would be cool if the ones already in the league could throw in some points to make this bigger.

EDIT: PLEASE HELP CROWDFUND DEMAND IS BIGGER THAN EXPECTED
Last edited by Shalloumi on Aug 9, 2020, 1:55:03 AM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2020, 2:23:34 PM
Whats everyone playing? Just you know to not have 10x same builds. Making helping easier between us.
I'm going to be playing Bladefall Bladeblast Chieftain!
Slinger
Currently 20/20 starting in 20 minutes. If anyone can help crowdfund more spots that would be great!
Heh I hoped somebody would take it onto them to host one of these :D
I hope it will be as much fun as the last time ^^

See you on Global Channel 1991

Have Fun and don't die!

PS: Not sure what I'm going to play ... might start with a TR Trickster and go Summoner after that ... if it goes like last time, I'm gonna end up playing everything at some point anyways xD
Last edited by Shishamaru on Aug 7, 2020, 2:57:18 PM
"
Shishamaru wrote:
Heh I hoped somebody would take it onto them to host one of these :D
I hope it will be as much fun as the last time ^^

See you on Global Channel 1991

Have Fun and don't die!

PS: Not sure what I'm going to play ... might start with a TR Trickster and go Summoner after that ... if it goes like last time, I'm gonna end up playing everything at some point anyways xD

I know I kept seeing yours at the top and thought there's clearly a demand for this kind of thing again! Glad you could join, hope you don't mind that I plagiarized your entire post including global :D
b
Last edited by Tensou_ on Nov 7, 2020, 12:43:37 PM
Hello,

I would also love an invite and thank you for doing this
If you have been accepted to the league please help me crowdfund more slots, I have put at least 50$ towards this league as it is. If you are not part of the league and would like to join, any points gifted to me will be spent on opening more slots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info