3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Hi there,

any ideas for some good medium/large cluster which are not adding spellbleck?

Due to 10% spellblock on my shield and 4% on my helmet im easily overcapped, and i feel some of my skillpoints being "wasted" already which i could put into a good large/medium cluster.

Some sort of offensive/defensive/mana/critial stuff.

This is my current char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Enterich/characters
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there,

any ideas for some good medium/large cluster which are not adding spellbleck?

Due to 10% spellblock on my shield and 4% on my helmet im easily overcapped, and i feel some of my skillpoints being "wasted" already which i could put into a good large/medium cluster.

Some sort of offensive/defensive/mana/critial stuff.

This is my current char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Enterich/characters

Medium - evil eye + wish for death if you don't plan on getting culling strike gloves.

Large - a lot of options, fire with cremator+smoking remains+whatever, spell with arcane heroism + +sap psyche+ whatever.

Up to you what you need/can get, there are a lot of great options.
"
BuDiu wrote:
Been working on a little something since yesterday, here is a sneak peak:

originally i wanted to keep adding/remove influence mod for prefix to try for +1 frenzy charge but it's 150 weight chance to roll it so i just settled for t1 spell damage and t1 life.

for the last prefix i might just do life/es hybrid i guess

Nice glove.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 5, 2021, 8:10:51 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Im trying BB + BF Chieftain and will deviate the build to fit my playstyle.

But what i experienced so far feels more clunky than expected. Even more clunky than my miner last league.

Unleash-support linked with Bladefall locks you into place for the whole duration of the seal repeats and Blade Blast only hits enemies that dont move too fast out of its damage radius.

In regards of modern boss fights ,with lots of stuff happening, that is not a good combination.

But anyways.

What im trying to ask is your personal cast-rhytm ,of both spells, and at which buttonbs/keys you linked both spells to make it less RSI/pain inducing.

In my case. Move is linked to space. RMB = BF , BB = E-Key.

unleash dont lock you thats the point, or atleast for a fraction of a sec. no more weet. you can see billions of videos on youtube, twich or in the guide.
"
First, thanks for the response! I had a mistake in my POB where my cluster jewel notable wasn't selected. I am running conjured wall/mage hunter which puts my block at 68/75. I see you are only running essence rush in addition which has nothing to do with block, so I assume I'm good there. How else are you maxing block?

Ah, awakened spell cascade. It's favored in this thread, but others (incl Ziz) recommend a 1/0 non-awakened gem. I had an awakened, traded it out, and didn't notice any big difference, so I've just been running without.

Re:life, I'll shoot for more and I think the last couple levels will get me more points to invest. I'm running inspired learning for +30% damage, +30% AOE on herald, +20% area damage at a cost of 2 net talent points.

Thanks again!

Awakened spell cascade really is a big difference. Regular spell cascade only repeats in front and behind where you clicked whereas awakened spell cascade repeats in front, behind and to the left and right of where you clicked. You only stand to gain extra blade detonations with really no downside
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 5, 2021, 8:11:04 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Im trying BB + BF Chieftain and will deviate the build to fit my playstyle.

But what i experienced so far feels more clunky than expected. Even more clunky than my miner last league.

Unleash-support linked with Bladefall locks you into place for the whole duration of the seal repeats and Blade Blast only hits enemies that dont move too fast out of its damage radius.

In regards of modern boss fights ,with lots of stuff happening, that is not a good combination.

But anyways.

What im trying to ask is your personal cast-rhytm ,of both spells, and at which buttonbs/keys you linked both spells to make it less RSI/pain inducing.

In my case. Move is linked to space. RMB = BF , BB = E-Key.

unleash dont lock you thats the point, or atleast for a fraction of a sec. no more weet. you can see billions of videos on youtube, twich or in the guide.

It sady does lock you into place during the time it casts all seals.
But that is not the point of my post.
I'm more interested in the casting rhytm of both spells, you guys prefer. There is always something we can learn from each other.

Try 20 quality anomalous unleash
I'm in the market for a new build. Anyone have any feedback on how this performs against the new end game content eg. maven end game invitations?
Noticed a couple of you have already capped level 100 and I was wondering if you would share some of your secrets to getting there so quickly?

I have been struggling with single-target damage like some of the others on here and was stuck on level 91 for a week and now 92 for a couple of days. It seems that every time I make a little progress forward I hit a mob pack that kills me several times and I lose 20-30% and have to start the climb again.

Appreciate any leveling advice you can share.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info