3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
Hello,

Can someone look at my build and see where I can fix it for more damage, I am really struggling in high yellow/low red tier maps with damage. I am following this guide and Ziz's guide to help me make this build. I am not a crafter at all, I really dont get it (playing 2 years now) and so I just buy everything. I was able to make about 40ex this league with my vortex occultist league starter, so far I dumped about 20ex or so into this chieftain blade blast build. I am extremely tanky, but my god my damage is so bad, bosses take minutes, and even with explody chest (cheapest one i could get for under 5ex) and herald of ashe, the clear is just ok, but nothing great imo.

Any help would be much appreciated. There really isn't much better wands, and shield on the market for what i could afford at the time, my chaos res is basically maxed out and I don't know a better wand or shield i can get without losing tankiness.

thanks in advance for any help

you fill out the scion life wheel vs going at strong life notes in 2 clusters.
you miss conc in your bladefall setup, and you got quality on your blade fall. personally i pref going outer route and getting cluster jewels. then picking the fire cluster in the middle. your also relative low lvl. your gear seems fine but, ofc the wand is not amazing.
the problem can be you dont substain mana?
the arcane capatitator at the thread of hope is pretty gg, both for substain or some damage.a +1 phys mod on wand dont beat alot of % damage.you can test in POB with some random weapon crafts like how much % ect you need to beat a +1
Loving this build so far. Couple questions.

Is it better to go two born of chaos or throw a surging vitality in?

How do I get more damage?
"
Nipels wrote:
Loving this build so far. Couple questions.

Is it better to go two born of chaos or throw a surging vitality in?

How do I get more damage?

you can do your own calculations for the values, and just work towards the gear im using in the guide.

one major part i see is you dont have a recovery belt. roling a i80% elder base with pristine fossils(use 4 fettle when its white). gives with relative few uses a really strong belt.
Added a video of wave 20 simulacrum this is recorded in 3.12
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Nov 15, 2020, 9:57:31 AM
I made the belt, was pretty simple, thank you. I'm working on an amulet now with +1 physical and decent life. Jagged and pristine the way to go?
best chief build ever the only one that I drag every season <3
"
Beskaius wrote:
best chief build ever the only one that I drag every season <3

agree the insain powerhouse of synergy with chieftain and bladeblast pared with super survivability, in a easy starter and scalable packet, makes the build a easy pick.
i change ancestral call with Vaal RF seem to be a great boost and can sustain RF on maps or simulacrum.

Simple Question: FC on gloves are really need? cos i must to switch Spider skill on that and it increased much mana request...

goal: found 80% avoid stun on tailwind boots :P so now can avoid all ailment :P
Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 8, 2021, 11:01:49 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
i change ancestral call with Vaal RF seem to be a great boost and can sustain RF on maps or simulacrum.

Simple Question: FC on gloves are really need? cos i must to switch Spider skill on that and it increased much mana request...

no its not needed. nothing is needed. outside a recovery shield.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

no its not needed. nothing is needed. outside a recovery shield.

Any Plans for 3.13? I have this build as my starter in 3.13 hopefully the nerf Hammer will have mercy with us 😃
I think this League we need fat damage but more than that defensive Power for boss figths in endgame. And here we go with this monster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info