[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Hey, gonna do this build again this league (3º time, great build) just to test it with harvest crafts, gonna try to get that 75% chaos resist, is there any good way to reach 8k+ life without losing absurds amounts of dps? i think the build dps is already fine enough and wanted just some more survavability to try to do some t19 delirium maps, thanks.

well you can actually go for more life. probably u can push it to 6.5k. but I would say 8k is really really hard lol. the scaling on this build is insane though; you can go up to ~80-100m dps with couple of mirrors but that's not necessary. I always be happy each league when I reach +20m dps with melee splash. last league I pushed it so far to +50M dps with close combat though lol.

anyway, to do t19 maps my advice for u would be to reach at least 5.2-5.5k life with all your defensive layers maxed out (they are all mentioned in the FaQ section). if u want more life, u can always respec some dps nodes and go for more life. it will have a huge impact on dps but u said u want more survivability for extreme high end content so u can play a bit with the tree and see.

I might actually make an ultimate tank version this league with less dps. will see how this league goes.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Jan 12, 2021, 8:02:37 PM
"
Hey, gonna do this build again this league (3º time, great build) just to test it with harvest crafts, gonna try to get that 75% chaos resist, is there any good way to reach 8k+ life without losing absurds amounts of dps? i think the build dps is already fine enough and wanted just some more survavability to try to do some t19 delirium maps, thanks.

Doubtful without completely destroying DPS. Messing around with POB the jump from 5k -> 6.3k cut my DPS in half. That was filling out Constitution nodes at level 100, perfect life rolls on every piece of gear (still in Auls) and Crown of the Inward Eye. You could likely swap out of 7 aura build into a rare amulet and get closer to 6.5k.
I mean with really good gear without harvest we had almost 40/45 mio sirus dps at late game..I had that with "just" a cap rolled paradoxica.. with a really good rare weapon you would have more. Im sure that we can just spend a bit of that amount :P
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 13, 2021, 6:29:55 AM
Looks like its not hte best SSF league starter or am I wrong? =)
would like to play as Glad this league, but not on a trade...
Thanks for the tips guys!

"
dronedoom wrote:

The build inst a league starter since it requires a farrul chest, will be really hard to get on ssf.
"
dronedoom wrote:

you can play glad with many skills.. this build for flicker needs some key items. They will be very hard to get in ssf but you could try cyclone, bleed bow or something like that
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
dronedoom wrote:

you can play glad with many skills.. this build for flicker needs some key items. They will be very hard to get in ssf but you could try cyclone, bleed bow or something like that

^ exactly this. I wouldn't suggest u go for my flicker variant of the build in SSF. as it will be really really hard to gear it up.
Do any of you disagree with the order of any of this? Mostly trying to keep myself focused on what I need in order next league but could be helpful for others?

"
Starting gear that you will replace and is fine to use as you're leveling/farming as Cyclone:

Weapon - Scaeva (Highest DPS Roll available) w/ 3x Green Sockets
Shield - Lioneye's Remorse
Belt - Perserverance (try not to be reliant on Cold Res Bonus as you get other gear)
Jewel With Mana Leech (Other ideal mods are Crit Mutli / Physical Damage / Melee Damage / Res / % Life / Attack Speed)

Order of importance after this:

1. Farrul's Fur (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- 5L min/6L Ideal
- Replica Farrul's Fur ideal if available and within your budget
2. Aspect of the Cat on Gloves or Boots (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- These can be beastcrafted on any glove or boot with an open suffix using "Farrul, First of the Plains"
- These must have a un-linked socket containing 20/20 Less Duration Support
3. 2x Pieces of Jewelery with -8 or 9 to Non-Channeling Skills (can be crafted jewelry with an open Prefix)
- Annoint Amulet with Frenetic
- Other important prefix/suffix combinations to look for:
- Life
- Resists
- Critical Multiplier
- Physical Damage to Attacks
4. Divergent Flicker Strike
5. Abyssus
- (Aim for 120+% Crit Multiplier and lowest possible "Increased Physical Damage Taken")
6. The Surrender
7. Ryslatha's Coil
8. Unnatural Instinct
9. Paradoxica or Rare Sword with 450+% PDPS & 6.5%+ Crit Chance
- Focus on High PDPS
10. Jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you"
- This can be Intuitive Leap or a Rare Jewel (ideally Intuitive Leap as you'll replace it)
11. Intuitive Leap
12. Awakened Multistrike
13. Bottled Faith
14. Watcher's Eye
- Focus on "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride"
- Other mods to look for but will increase the price significantly:
- #% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
- #% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
- #% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
- #% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
- #% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
- #% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride

Begin to Min/Max

Last edited by Ludafish on Jan 13, 2021, 11:44:21 AM
"
Ludafish wrote:
Do any of you disagree with the order of any of this? Mostly trying to keep myself focused on what I need in order next league but could be helpful for others?

"
Starting gear that you will replace and is fine to use as you're leveling/farming as Cyclone:

Weapon - Scaeva (Highest DPS Roll available) w/ 3x Green Sockets
Shield - Lioneye's Remorse
Belt - Perserverance (try not to be reliant on Cold Res Bonus as you get other gear)
Jewel With Mana Leech (Other ideal mods are Crit Mutli / Physical Damage / Melee Damage / Res / % Life / Attack Speed)

Order of importance after this:

1. Farrul's Fur (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- 5L min/6L Ideal
- Replica Farrul's Fur ideal if available and within your budget
2. Aspect of the Cat on Gloves or Boots (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- These can be beastcrafted on any glove or boot with an open suffix using "Farrul, First of the Plains"
- These must have a un-linked socket containing 20/20 Less Duration Support
3. 2x Pieces of Jewelery with -8 or 9 to Non-Channeling Skills (can be crafted jewelry with an open Prefix)
- Annoint Amulet with Frenetic
- Other important prefix/suffix combinations to look for:
- Life
- Resists
- Critical Multiplier
- Physical Damage to Attacks
4. Divergent Flicker Strike
5. Abyssus
- (Aim for 120+% Crit Multiplier and lowest possible "Increased Physical Damage Taken")
6. The Surrender
7. Ryslatha's Coil
8. Unnatural Instinct
9. Paradoxica or Rare Sword with 450+% PDPS & 6.5%+ Crit Chance
- Focus on High PDPS
10. Jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you"
- This can be Intuitive Leap or a Rare Jewel (ideally Intuitive Leap as you'll replace it)
11. Intuitive Leap
12. Awakened Multistrike
13. Bottled Faith
14. Watcher's Eye
- Focus on "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride"
- Other mods to look for but will increase the price significantly:
- #% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
- #% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
- #% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
- #% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
- #% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
- #% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride

Begin to Min/Max

- well, for cyclone, Ahn's Might is better than Scaeva assuming u will not be using frenzies early game/leveling. so use Ahn's Might till you switch to flicker.
- you don't need jewel with mana leech early game/leveling/early maps if u can get your hands on a praxis ring with -8 mana cost. it will probably last u till 80's as it will make cyclone cost 0 mana.
- well I'm not sure why would u want divergent flicker strike over Anomalous Flicker Strike. Anomalous flicker will be much much much better for early game when you don't have your awa multi yet.
- Abyssus is a must have even before farrul's fur. it's a top priority item for cyclone too. just get a random one till you can afford better one or one with enchant.
- I would get whichever is cheaper first between bottled faith, awa multistrike, and watcher's eye.

Edit: Ludafish, this is actually a very nice progression guide along with the things I added. would u be ok if I posted it in a seperate section in the main guide by your name , Ludafish?
Last edited by Blazer780 on Jan 13, 2021, 4:28:42 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
- well, for cyclone, Ahn's Might is better than Scaeva assuming u will not be using frenzies early game/leveling. so use Ahn's Might till you switch to flicker.
- you don't need jewel with mana leech early game/leveling/early maps if u can get your hands on a praxis ring with -8 mana cost. it will probably last u till 80's as it will make cyclone cost 0 mana.
- well I'm not sure why would u want divergent flicker strike over Anomalous Flicker Strike. Anomalous flicker will be much much much better for early game when you don't have your awa multi yet.
- Abyssus is a must have even before farrul's fur. it's a top priority item for cyclone too. just get a random one till you can afford better one or one with enchant.
- I would get whichever is cheaper first between bottled faith, awa multistrike, and watcher's eye.

Edit: Ludafish, this is actually a very nice progression guide along with the things I added. would u be ok if I posted it in a seperate section in the main guide by your name , Ludafish?

Totally, thanks for the tips. Divergent Flicker was a typo :D. I know questions pop up here all the time of "what do I do next" and figured something like this might be helpful.
Last edited by Ludafish on Jan 13, 2021, 4:44:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info