[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Yo! gonna follow this guide but wanna know if there would be an update to the 3.13 version with the recent patch notes! ^^ thx!
"
OnlyShiroNe wrote:
Yo! gonna follow this guide but wanna know if there would be an update to the 3.13 version with the recent patch notes! ^^ thx!

yea. surely I will update the build for 3.13 :D probably gonna make it again this league too :). I will be back to the game and the forum the day before the league or at the league's day!
"
Ludafish wrote:
Ugh:

Painforged
Removed
40% increased Damage if you've taken no Damage from Hits Recently

Otherwise we're untouched so far as other Ascendancies took huge hits. Probably starting next league again Cyclone -> Flicker Glad.

:D hey Ludafish, glad to see that u r still active on the forum while I was away lol. yea so far the build is still super safe. 40% increased damage is very insignificant specially that this bonus is conditional (no damage from hits recently). so now it all depends on whether they will change anything related to flicker in the patch notes or not.

I don't think they will though. flicker is very mediocre skill lol and it needs so much investment to scale it well; thus, very big chance it will be untouched.

will make sure to update the guide for 3.13 and probably gonna make it again anyway depends on my mood :D
I will be back onboard with flicker as well but start with bleed bow and change later after I get my hands on a farrul.

The painforge change is not really hard. Lets hope they do not touch something other. For the new mechanic a max block char with high dmg like this build will be sick xD
yea i'm very positive the build will do extremely well this league ;D. Will see after the patch notes though :D
Patch notes live.. so what I see no changes for us xD
I caught -

Divergent Precision now grants you and nearby allies 0.1% increased damage per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality), and no longer causes you and nearby allies to have less area of effect.

So 10% to 2% lol... great.

Divergent Pride now causes nearby enemies to have -0.1% to physical damage reduction per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality).

Whatever.

The Swift Skewering cluster now consists of two branches (rather than a full loop). It now has a second notable, Blade Sovereign, which causes Call of Steel to have +4 to maximum Steel Shards, 30% increased Use Speed and deal 10% increased Reflected Damage. The small passive leading to Blade Sovereign grants Call of Steel 15% increased Use Speed and causes it to deal Reflected Damage with 15% increased Area of Effect. This small passive replaces one that previously granted 5% increased Impale effect.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
:D hey Ludafish, glad to see that u r still active on the forum while I was away lol. yea so far the build is still super safe. 40% increased damage is very insignificant specially that this bonus is conditional (no damage from hits recently). so now it all depends on whether they will change anything related to flicker in the patch notes or not.

I don't think they will though. flicker is very mediocre skill lol and it needs so much investment to scale it well; thus, very big chance it will be untouched.

will make sure to update the guide for 3.13 and probably gonna make it again anyway depends on my mood :D

Played Flicker all season lol.. Very excited for Harvest crafting to return after how miserable crafting was in Heist.
Last edited by Ludafish on Jan 12, 2021, 4:50:51 PM
Hey, gonna do this build again this league (3º time, great build) just to test it with harvest crafts, gonna try to get that 75% chaos resist, is there any good way to reach 8k+ life without losing absurds amounts of dps? i think the build dps is already fine enough and wanted just some more survavability to try to do some t19 delirium maps, thanks.
"
Ludafish wrote:
I caught -

Divergent Precision now grants you and nearby allies 0.1% increased damage per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality), and no longer causes you and nearby allies to have less area of effect.

So 10% to 2% lol... great.

Divergent Pride now causes nearby enemies to have -0.1% to physical damage reduction per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality).

Whatever.

The Swift Skewering cluster now consists of two branches (rather than a full loop). It now has a second notable, Blade Sovereign, which causes Call of Steel to have +4 to maximum Steel Shards, 30% increased Use Speed and deal 10% increased Reflected Damage. The small passive leading to Blade Sovereign grants Call of Steel 15% increased Use Speed and causes it to deal Reflected Damage with 15% increased Area of Effect. This small passive replaces one that previously granted 5% increased Impale effect.

"
Blazer780 wrote:

Played Flicker all season lol.. Very excited for Harvest crafting to return after how miserable crafting was in Heist.

yea so far no serious changes to the build. everything is exactly the same. all the gear from 3.12 will be the same for 3.13 :D.
and this build will be even stronger and cheaper to make due to harvest crafting even if it's more limited this league.
"
Mekrat wrote:
Patch notes live.. so what I see no changes for us xD

yup. build is good to go this league :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info