[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey I've tried looking throught the thread a lot, but google search doens't suggest much and forum search on the thread doesn't exist. Could you advise, whether you use any magic find at all on this build, please? I got to the ~end gear and now wondering how to grind with it
Having a hard time getting a assassins ring. Ugh
Can anyone give me an answer. I can’t find anything on this. I have a paradoxia. And could I use a divine orb on it to get different rolls to enhance the damage or would a divine orb break the item?
Not sure if anyone has considered this yet, but it looks like if you get a good roll on the Diamond Skin Notable with your timeless jewel it might be worth switching from Alira to 2 passives.

You would still end up with 15% to all resist, and losing the mana regen shouldn't be noticeable. So you would be trading 20% crit multi for 3% movespeed, 38% increased armor, 4 strength, and whatever you rolled from the timeless jewel. If you get something good like 30% crit chance it should be worth it.

"
Leizarraga wrote:
Can anyone give me an answer. I can’t find anything on this. I have a paradoxia. And could I use a divine orb on it to get different rolls to enhance the damage or would a divine orb break the item?

You can divine it and it won't brick it. It will just change the value of the rolls like it does for other items, the affixes stay the same.
Made a level 70 gladiator flicker just for fun. Holy moly i am mana starved after 1 click
Hi guys,
I'm stuck with this build now as I'm nowhere near the mentioned DPS and as for tanky-ness it is mediocre.

I can't figure out what am I missing here so any help is much much appreciated!

My skill tree: https://pastebin.com/79Seh3Uv

Below my items:

Spoiler

The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
Finally!

Anyone else still min/max'n?
anomalous flickers is the best option?
"
anomalous flickers is the best option?

Yes, especially if you don't have Awakened Multi.

this is my setup in this flash back league, i'm running out of frenzy charges in bosses, i'm doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info