[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
On the market for a 680+ PDPS foil if anyone is selling?

IGN: Doomiiii

Got it!

Do you know if there's an upgrade over The Surrender? I've been looking a shields along the lines of something like this but not sure if it would actually be better or not?

When you use vaal molten shell and you have molten shell on your left click the absolute massive amount of armor you get from the surrender is so important. Also the 250 health returned on block is better than 5% when you have under 5000 life.

Breaking 5000 life on the seven aura set up will be incredibly difficult until harvest crafting goes core then you can target min/max every piece

With that being said, if you were willing to drop a mirror on a shield there are better options.

Can totally understand the armor part. I'm over 5100 life with 7 aura in heist (w/ HH, 5050 in Rhys Coil) so that part isn't an issue. I was just looking for something to potentially craft towards because I'm bored and nothing even close to that shield exists in heist currently that I've seen.
Posted this before but its quite easy to craft something similar yourself for quite cheap. Just get one shield with life recover mod and one with dmg per Block and awaken them together, if u are Lucky u hit life/maxres/charges as well.

I managed to hit this on my fourth try. Could be better ofc but solid dmg upgrade from surrender and more life :)

Can somebody help me as to why my damage is so low? I also sometimes die very suddenly, which i imagine is my resistances, which I will work on next (exchange the boots)

"
Hob89 wrote:
Can somebody help me as to why my damage is so low? I also sometimes die very suddenly, which i imagine is my resistances, which I will work on next (exchange the boots)

For damage, 400 pdps foil is very low and should probably just be paradoxica until you can get one at 550-600 pdps. I think you still need to max your impale chance which you can either do by going into the swift skewering cluster or getting a paradoxica with an impale chance. The other option is getting impale % chance on your watchers eye but that's going to cost a ton. There's also an alt quality Impale support that adds a 10% chance to impale with max quality that you could check out depending on what you're able to put together.

Not sure if you have any flicker sustain issues but I would swap your annoint to Frenetic and switch to Anamalous Flicker Strike until you get a Awakened Multistrike.

I looked at your tree really quick for why you might be dying. You need to put points into Command of Steel cluster and Survivalist (should help with res). You could also upgrade your jewel to help fill in some res as well.
Last edited by Ludafish on Dec 1, 2020, 4:09:34 PM

Anyone have tips on what to upgrade next? I think I've exhausted all of the cheap upgrades I can do. Aul's and awakened multistrike are way expensive so right now I'm thinking of just saving up for a +2 impale hit watchers eye.

EDIT: Also, what's the setup for bosses supposed to be, do we replace melee splash with melee damage or with close combat?
Last edited by TheRevolution1 on Dec 2, 2020, 1:42:56 AM
"
Anyone have tips on what to upgrade next? I think I've exhausted all of the cheap upgrades I can do. Aul's and awakened multistrike are way expensive so right now I'm thinking of just saving up for a +2 impale hit watchers eye.

EDIT: Also, what's the setup for bosses supposed to be, do we replace melee splash with melee damage or with close combat?

Boots/Gloves/Rings to better base. Ideally get phys to attacks on rings. Find a similar amulet with life mod. Upgrade Paradoxica to Impale chance instead of bleed. Awakened Melee Splash and Awakened Brutality Support.
Last edited by Ludafish on Dec 2, 2020, 8:09:16 PM
"
Ludafish wrote:
"

Boots/Gloves/Rings to better base. Ideally get phys to attacks on rings. Find a similar amulet with life mod. Upgrade Paradoxica to Impale chance instead of bleed. Awakened Melee Splash and Awakened Brutality Support.

Thanks for the advice, tried to find better rings/gloves but didn't seem to be that many options for sale this late in the league. Tried to craft some things for the first time but I didn't really know what I was doing so I spent 25ex crafting and ended up with these. Now I'm wondering if it's ok to rely on endurance charges for capped resists or if you need to be capped without them.

Didn't really feel worth it but at least I learned some about crafting.

On the other hand I managed to randomly get some phys damage on the other ring by slamming the last exalt I had.
"
Hob89 wrote:

Mhm. Why you dont have tribal fury on your tree speced when you dont have gloves with +1 strike skills?

Your dmg is lacking cause of your crap foil, not optimal gloves (+1 strike skills and +1 frenzy is BIS)

Than you still missing assa mark on hit (huge dps boost as well)

And why do you use 7 aura setup and dont use bannermann and champion of the cause?

You can cap chaos res without cleansed thoughts with ease. Therer so much better annointments.

Every time I check your profile I found more.

No bottled faith, no awak. gems.

Did you even read the guide? 7 Aura setup is just an option when you have most of the other gear.

edit: ok you got your gloves now!

edit
Last edited by Mekrat on Dec 4, 2020, 9:25:07 AM
too bad there isn't a leveling section :)
where would you put the last 5 points in the tree phys reflect or in defensive nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info