[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

what gems do we want quality on the most? Which do we not care?

like Pride, it has increased AoE but do we need that much?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
what gems do we want quality on the most? Which do we not care?

like Pride, it has increased AoE but do we need that much?

Pride actually requires the mobs in range, you absolutely want to quality that at some point.
Minor update, killed Kitava and got remaining 3 asencencies. big shoutout to Barook for his help !

Currently trying to upgrade gear.. but here's the gist of items so far.

I barely use any flask apart from life(on spacebar) because well all my fingers are busy pressing ES+ 2 cry's.

anyone has any suggestions how to manage flasks while pressing so many buttons? i am used to keeping left hand for flasks and right hand for mouse with 2 side buttons to cast skills. however seems like its not possible for this build.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
HI guys

I am thinking of using this build but i just wanna know how it performs in maps. Particularly yellow and red maps

I get that the clear speed wont be spectacular but hows the Boss DPS and Survivability, bcoz the DPS in PoB isnt that high?

Also has anyone tried it with Chieftain? i am assuming bcoz of Tawhoa, Forest's Strength the dps will be higher, but survivabilty will be low
"
Devilking5 wrote:
HI guys

I am thinking of using this build but i just wanna know how it performs in maps. Particularly yellow and red maps

I get that the clear speed wont be spectacular but hows the Boss DPS and Survivability, bcoz the DPS in PoB isnt that high?

Also has anyone tried it with Chieftain? i am assuming bcoz of Tawhoa, Forest's Strength the dps will be higher, but survivabilty will be low

Mapping is great but red maps requires at least a 6L from my experience. I'm only 5L on my ES and i can't really kill bosses that fast but mapping is fast and fun.

As a caveat my gems aren't maxed either so that could be the problem.
Last edited by Ezciel on Aug 18, 2020, 2:08:41 AM
Nice to hear the clear speeds good even at the maps.

I have started leveling this build today and so far its a very fun build, quite different from the zoom-zoom builds. Seeing boss HP disappear when u pop the spikes using warcries is just so satisfying.

Loving this style of play, been having a great time and survivability has been so much better than my last builds!

Here's my current gear (got some hand me downs from a guild mate) Unsure where to go next - This is my second main build this season so I have a bit of currency and I really want to focus on bossing with this guy. Any suggestions would be helpful!

"
bingobangostu wrote:
Loving this style of play, been having a great time and survivability has been so much better than my last builds!

Here's my current gear (got some hand me downs from a guild mate) Unsure where to go next - This is my second main build this season so I have a bit of currency and I really want to focus on bossing with this guy. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Get a Medium Thread of Hope for the Gladiator area, for starters.
I love this build. I started off 2H mace build, swapped to axes when I got to around T14 maps because I felt I was at the limit. Everything's pretty much been beaten now, A8 Sirus, Uber Elder, and so on. Thank you to the author and those who proposed the axe build.

Most of my gear was self-crafted, save for the weapon and body armor which I bought (though the armor has been heavily modified). I am going to miss this league.

So also killed uber elder, Sirus A8 etc.

The one thing that sticks out is uber Atziri, terrible fight anyway so I dont mind too much.

i will likely optimize boots a little more but otherwise damage is high enough for everything anyway.
Last edited by CeeJayPwnage on Aug 23, 2020, 9:28:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info