[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Hit Chaos Res cap today. Feeling pretty good about my gear now, as it's pretty much finished at this point. Rest is luxury upgrades like getting the last few T1 life rolls + perfecting them, getting a better belt, more crit multiplier jewels, etc.

"
ej25i wrote:
Does anyone have an updated POB tree? I see most of the posters in the end game using Axes instead of 2H maces and that's A LOT of nodes.

You can use mine for reference, if you like.
"
Barooky wrote:
Hit Chaos Res cap today. Feeling pretty good about my gear now, as it's pretty much finished at this point. Rest is luxury upgrades like getting the last few T1 life rolls + perfecting them, getting a better belt, more crit multiplier jewels, etc.

That is some incredible gear! I hit 24, so it was time to hang up my fleshripper, here's where I ended up. Never found my enlighten, but did get 3 empowers, lol.

"
brochata wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
So, what should I focus on upgrading next?

I would upgrade all your jewelry (rings, ammy, belt). Especially the rings/ammy those all look pretty darn weak for red maps and it should be super easy to find upgrades there! This build loves Onyx amulets because it helps with the dex/int requirements on some gems.

Also, this build can hit 4-5 jewel nodes, so don't forget to put some effort into those jewels!

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I do have this chest in my inventory but it's not linked. Maybe if I ever get currency I could work on it. It could roll the +crit but not sure how to get it on there other than tons of currency rerolling it.
Spoiler

Not sure what the item lvl is on this chest, but it'll have to be at least 84+ to get Crit Chance

As far as getting crit chance, that is the easiest thing in the world to harvest craft! Make sure you have an open suffix, and then use an augment crit or attack harvest craft. (Crit chance is the only mod of these types on an elder str body so you'll be guaranteed to roll it!)

The only big downside to this piece is the stun/block recovery, but you MIGHT be able to get that off if you fill up prefixes/suffixes before going for crit chance, and then use a remove non-attack/non-crit add attack/crit harvest craft instead of the augment. (You'll have a 1/3 chance at least!)

Also! If this chest is item lvl 85+ you can get the max life% prefix, which is verrry juicy.

If you want to go further down the crafting rabbit hole this site is super helpful to show you all the prefixes/suffixes that can be rolled on items:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=str_armour

awesome thanks for the info. It is ilvl85 and currently has 2 prefix and 2 suffix. How could I add %life somehow?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

awesome thanks for the info. It is ilvl85 and currently has 2 prefix and 2 suffix. How could I add %life somehow?

There are just 3 life prefixes.And you already have +max life. So one possible path fwd would be to fill up the suffixes with your crit chance crafting, then get to work on life prefixes.

If you have one annul defense and two aug life crafts you can guarantee the % life by scrubbing your def prefix, then auging life twice.

If you aug life without taking off the defense, you could get the def/life prefix, which could make getting rid of the def prefix a headache.

I went this route because I was playing SSF and the odds of getting a double influence just aren't great, but there are ways to make some nutty chests with like explosions, double curses, power charges. But that is beyond my abilities!!
Thanks for the tips on my previous post! A couple more questions:

Which curse should we be running first? Assassin's Mark? Warlord's Mark? Vulnerability?

I recently was able to grab the below Fleshripper cheap off trade, and was wondering about the mod "Culling Strike against Bleeding Enemies" - should I reroll this and try to land just "Culling Strike"? Is it best to just scour + alt spam to hit that, then fill in the other slots with Harvest crafts?

Thanks!
"
brochata wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

There are just 3 life prefixes.And you already have +max life. So one possible path fwd would be to fill up the suffixes with your crit chance crafting, then get to work on life prefixes.

If you have one annul defense and two aug life crafts you can guarantee the % life by scrubbing your def prefix, then auging life twice.

If you aug life without taking off the defense, you could get the def/life prefix, which could make getting rid of the def prefix a headache.

I went this route because I was playing SSF and the odds of getting a double influence just aren't great, but there are ways to make some nutty chests with like explosions, double curses, power charges. But that is beyond my abilities!!

Great information thanks! I use to have so much time for POE. Played from open beta through to Act 4 creation. Had a build of the week when Lightning Tendrils came out so I generally know how to make a build.

Took a long break, came back during legion. A LOT had been added and changed. Plus, have a lot less time so haven't gotten into the crafting like I really want to. This is a great start and reason to dive deeper.

One more question. My jewelery, just some phys, life and resists and maybe one with a curse on hit right? Vuln I am guessing
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Thanks for the tips on my previous post! A couple more questions:

Which curse should we be running first? Assassin's Mark? Warlord's Mark? Vulnerability?

I recently was able to grab the below Fleshripper cheap off trade, and was wondering about the mod "Culling Strike against Bleeding Enemies" - should I reroll this and try to land just "Culling Strike"? Is it best to just scour + alt spam to hit that, then fill in the other slots with Harvest crafts?

Thanks!

I would rather get unconditional Culling Strike on Warlord Gloves and roll for Fortify Support on the weapon and go from there. While the raw weapon DPS numbers don't reflect it, that 7L is the highest DPS you can get out of your axe with the right mods since you can skip the crappy Fortify gem for something good. Sure, it's expensive, but if you want to craft something big, don't start out wrong.

As for curses, I went with Ass Mark first, then Vulnerability after getting the additional curse chest.
I didn't realize Earthshatter could be so fun! It's such a fun active way to play - kinda like setting up a combo.

Anyone here know what is the best 2H to go? Staff vs Axe vs Mace?

I know in HC you go Staff for sure for the block but since i'm SC, is Axe or Mace better?
Hi i am leveling this build,

seems really really fun when creating fissure and then exploding them using cry. although im not used to 2 button playstyle lets see how smooth its in end game mapping and bossing.

question, how do we deal with high mana cost issues? i seem to run out of mana very easily and without a mana flask at level 24 there is no way i can manage cry and 6l ES

also got my first asendancy at level 23 lol cant believe how tanky it is

my only nodes were warrior's blood, heart of the warrior, born to fight, cleaving and slaughter

full unique i am going to use till act 5 post which will change rings for some resists
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Aug 15, 2020, 4:15:40 PM
I was asked for my POB code, so here it is:

https://pastebin.com/MF7SrAmT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info