Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:48:17 PM
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:48:28 PM
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:48:35 PM
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:49:21 PM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
We're currently working on some kind of signal within the UI

That's great, I hope you'll invents something truly amazing, just as awesome as Navali's prophecy pop-up.

This is a lovely jest, thank you.
"
"
Acemont wrote:
"
Do your map mods affect the monsters in your garden?
We're still working out the finer details of this so can't confirm anything just yet.

NO. Fucking NO, GGG. There was almost 100% "NO" on Ziggy's stream. There was almost 100% "NO" on last Baeclast.
DON"T. DO. THIS, ok? Make it "Abyss" style. I don't give a fuck - DO. NOT. DO. THIS. The message is loud and clear - WE. DON'T. WANT. THIS.

i want this anytime i did a metamorph in the metamorph lab i had a 0.01% chance to die because everything was too easy im fine with them not getting map mods if they make them way harder than normal monster of that level

----

Well this answered my long running question on why the Metamorphs in maps were sometimes extremely hard and the Metamorph lab was a joke.

If I am not mistaken GGG is planning on having the map mods apply to the garden when you are in a map and not apply when you access from your hideout. What is wrong with this? it seems like a beautiful way of doing it to keep everyone happy....
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:49:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info