-

Hey, I am new. I can not find the
PoB pastebin link? Is it hidden somewhere in the guide?
"
drigorin wrote:
Devoto is currently hovering around the 35 range, do you think I should buy it now or wait for it to drop?

I have the currency but... contemplating :/ (I have my quill/tabula up) sick build btw.

Nah i wouldnt take it, i only take it if the price is 15c or lower
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
LeatherBalls wrote:
Hey, I am new. I can not find the
PoB pastebin link? Is it hidden somewhere in the guide?

Section 2.1
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thanks for the sweet guide. :)

In 7.2 Act 1 it says to get Alterations shards and iron rings. I can't find a mention of how those are meant to be used.
"
0sync0 wrote:
Thanks for the sweet guide. :)

In 7.2 Act 1 it says to get Alterations shards and iron rings. I can't find a mention of how those are meant to be used.

Alterations will be used to improve flasks. Iron rings are just to help with damage until you get toxic rain
How is the build so far guys???
I always wait until I get feedback from others before starting a build I'm not sure about....

How is it in Heists? and for those speedsters that have made it to red tier maps, what's your take so far?
"
Mentoya wrote:
I always wait until I get feedback from others before starting a build I'm not sure about....

How is it in Heists? and for those speedsters that have made it to red tier maps, what's your take so far?

I was kinda lucky and found in my first heist a Quill Rain, which made the whole leveling process a complete zoom zoom.

Now I'm doing yellow maps without any problems and progress my atlas. No regret at all. Go for it, it's fun. If it's not your first char spend a C and buy a Quill Rain. :D
"
clozzer wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

I was kinda lucky and found in my first heist a Quill Rain, which made the whole leveling process a complete zoom zoom.

Now I'm doing yellow maps without any problems and progress my atlas. No regret at all. Go for it, it's fun. If it's not your first char spend a C and buy a Quill Rain. :D

Thanks bunches for the quick response...... I'm on it..
Substitute for Empower as 6th link? Maybe Slower Proj?
IGN: Wavestrike
Last edited by Wavestrike on Sep 19, 2020, 9:30:01 PM
"
Wavestrike wrote:
Substitute for Empower as 6th link? Maybe Slower Proj?
TR + Mirage Archer + Vicious Proj + Void Manip + Swift Afflict + Efficacy.

Once you get Empower-4 swap out Efficacy.

The next alternative is Increased Duration.

Or if you're super low on AoE radius, then Increased AoE, but ONLY if it gets you to the next overlap breakpoint (20 radius = 4 overlap zones, 25 radius = 5 overlap zones, 30 radius = 6 overlap zones... etc. etc.)
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 19, 2020, 11:03:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info