-

Thanks for in depth build. I love when someone explain the full mechanics of a spell!
Tried in ssf for 3.12 start and since there is no big Nerf, it will be my starter.
Thanks for your job!
To people who are wondering
1. Should I go Trickster of PF?
2. Should I go TR Mines?

I will list the difference here.

Trickster vs PF
As I've mentioned this before, Trickster has a stronger start as it scales with raw DoT damage and it has also a built in defensive layer which is Ghost Shroud. While Pathfinder is more on TR utility damage which will be useful later on after you scale your damage in.

So if you are a person who only plays like 3-4 hours a day, maybe 3-5 days a week. Just rarely play the game and unable to learn more than 10ex in a league, then prob Trickster is your choice.

If you are a player who is able to play a lot, going no life on this game and 24/7, even you are a new player but you have these large amount of time and willing to learn, then PF is your choice.

For SSF Wise, Trickster has a upper hand because he start out strong, while PF not so much. PF is also fine in SSF but require more grind compared to Trickster.

In HC wise, Trickster gets early front end defensive layer, but later on PF Hardened Scars will just protect you a lot. Though I don't recommend my version of the build for your HC setup.

What are the benefits and drawbacks of these 2 ascendancies?
PF pros and cons
+ Perma flask
+ Scales harder
+ Feels faster and very smooth after investment
+ All map mods viable
- Early stages is weaker in all aspects (aside from speed)
- Requires investment to feel good
- Slightly reliant on flask, if you spammed charges away you are in trouble

Trick pros and cons
+ Early game raw damage scale
+ Built in defensive layer
+ Recovery on kill
+ Stun immune
- Scales weaker compare to PF
- Mana issues early on
- Can't do all map mods (no regen is no go)

Should I go Mines or Self Fire?
Mines will solve mana issues and the need of attack speed on your bows. But the downside of Mines is the ramp up is significantly weaker and the delay is much longer. Mines is strong and easy to start with, but it is more towards a playstyle problem.

If you hate an even more delayed damage or moving slower, then mines is prob not for you. If you are not strict with your playstyle, and you're fine with anything and you want early game high damage and early smoothness, then TR Mines is for you.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
why is PF much more expensive? dont they both use the same or very similar gear?
"
why is PF much more expensive? dont they both use the same or very similar gear?

Mind quote the sentence? Because there is really no context right here, and I think you might have misread it?
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 16, 2020, 10:05:28 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"

Mind quote the sentence? Because there is really no context right here, and I think you might have misread it?

"
So if you are a person who only plays like 3-4 hours a day, maybe 3-5 days a week. Just rarely play the game and unable to learn more than 10ex in a league, then prob Trickster is your choice.

If you are a player who is able to play a lot, going no life on this game and 24/7, even you are a new player but you have these large amount of time and willing to learn, then PF is your choice.

if its not more expensive then why would we need to no life the game and grind more etc?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 16, 2020, 10:19:26 AM
"
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"

"

if its not more expensive then why would we need to no life the game and grind more etc?

You misunderstood the statement. I mentioned that if Pathfinder scales harder than trickster, BUT trickster has EARLIER advantage. Since if you are unable to put currency in to scale pathfinder, I recommend those people who are unable to pour currency into this build to play Trickster

It's not "more expensive", rather it's "earlier advantage"
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 16, 2020, 10:28:19 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

You misunderstood the statement. I mentioned that if Pathfinder scales harder than trickster, BUT trickster has EARLIER advantage. Since if you are unable to put currency in to scale pathfinder, I recommend those people who are unable to pour currency into this build to play Trickster

It's not "more expensive", rather it's "earlier advantage"

i understand now. ty
I think I’m going to league start Heist with this build. I want to focus on delving and heists. Is this a pretty good delve build?
So, you recommen to Play trickster If you dont invest so much time? Because in wanzed top start League with this build. I wont mind being a Bit slower
Last edited by niksxs on Sep 16, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
"
niksxs wrote:
So, you recommen to Play trickster If you dont invest so much time? Because in wanzed top start League with this build. I wont mind being a Bit slower

I kinda exaggerated for it xD. But yes if your time is really tight and you are unable to play much for the game (lets say you could only play a total of 10 hours a week) then I recommend trickster for you.

If you felt like you can make like 30ex on this league and farm efficiently, PF is what I recommend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info