-

"
mastersushi wrote:
Hi ,

Thanx for the tutorial

It's my first Poe Season, and you really help me to enjoy the game ! thx to the community also, one of the best i've seen in a video game

I'm 93 now Toxic Rain, but next upgrade are too expensive , or it's really hard to XP up ( watcher eye, good bow, belt ... everything 10 EX +++)

What do you think about my gear / tree and can you give me some advice to progress

I know i made a lot of mistake.. but it's my first time in this game ^^

https://pastebin.com/3unmimBZ

You don't need much for the next upgrade. If you think its hard leveling at 93, wait till 95. The XP penalty really kicks you in the nuts lol.

There's a few things I could suggest on the cheaper side. Number one, as was suggested to me here was a Stygian Vise. Superb stats and resists. Plus the bonus of the abyss jewel for some extras. Very cheap. I only say that as I see the rings and belt you have are not the best. The Stygian will allow you to balance resists/strength/life so much easier and you can go for an Iolite ring which gives a bit more Chaos Damage plus some decent life etc. You should aim for one ring with lvl 12 Poachers Mark. Get an amulet with + to Dexterity gems over Chaos gems. Most of our gems are dex based. Alternative gems are a must have. All quality at 20%. Consider a Caustic Arrow/Arrow Nova/Void Manipulation Setup, (as per the guide) for just destroying maps. Toxic Rain for bossing, Please feel free to look at my setup on my profile. Its not perfect and no where near finished but its based on some solid advice I have had from others. With my half baked setup, I'm comfortably doing T16 maps, Maven, 100% Delirium, Conquerors etc. Only time I die is a frame drop, random off screen one shot or a lack of concentration.
Last edited by D_v_8 on Jun 8, 2021, 9:54:55 PM
Hello! Thanks for guide, i try to building it right now.
Have few questions, will pretty greatful if you answer me.
Why we didnt use Carcass Jack, especially with Corrupt +1 gems or 45% damage? There s a lot of damage.
And also we didnt use Malevolence+Empover+Unbound Aliment+Summom Skille for example+ Prestion+Clarity .
We dont need damage, cuz need more survability?Even if we lose Poachers Mark.
And second things , i saw ppl use Azenath for Despair setup and its help to use rare gloves with +damage overtime and multiplicate?
Thx a lot D_v_8

I'll check for all your suggestions ( belt, rings, poacher lvl12, amulet dex instead of chaos .. ) .

I'll take a look at your profil it helps me a lot for gearing !

Just 3 questions

- Do you use the veteran awareness ?
- Do U have 2 big clusters ? I only use 1 for now, cause of the lack of XP points
- Did you succeed to fight sirus with your actual build ?

" Only time I die is a frame drop, random off screen one shot or a lack of concentration. " = same for me ^^

( ps : Sorry for my english, i'm french)

"
SofiaRokka wrote:
Hello! Thanks for guide, i try to building it right now.
Have few questions, will pretty greatful if you answer me.
Why we didnt use Carcass Jack, especially with Corrupt +1 gems or 45% damage? There s a lot of damage.
And also we didnt use Malevolence+Empover+Unbound Aliment+Summom Skille for example+ Prestion+Clarity .
We dont need damage, cuz need more survability?Even if we lose Poachers Mark.
And second things , i saw ppl use Azenath for Despair setup and its help to use rare gloves with +damage overtime and multiplicate?

About Carcass Jack, read the Notice Board or Mechanics section
About Asenath, it provides no utility or survivability but only damage, rare gloves is fine, but you lose more survivability if you pare with Asenath

Idk what you are trying to imply with the Malevolence setup
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
mastersushi wrote:
Thx a lot D_v_8

I'll check for all your suggestions ( belt, rings, poacher lvl12, amulet dex instead of chaos .. ) .

I'll take a look at your profil it helps me a lot for gearing !

Just 3 questions

- Do you use the veteran awareness ?
- Do U have 2 big clusters ? I only use 1 for now, cause of the lack of XP points
- Did you succeed to fight sirus with your actual build ?

" Only time I die is a frame drop, random off screen one shot or a lack of concentration. " = same for me ^^

( ps : Sorry for my english, i'm french)

No problem and your English is just fine.
To answer your questions. I'm not using Veterans Awareness as it very much depends on having a super low cooldown on Immortal call which it talks about in the guide. For me to use it now with a high cooldown would be suicide. I'm in the process of finding boots with increased cooldown. Veterans Awareness is important though but if your cooldown is to high don't use it for now. Oh and if you can afford both + to Dex gems and +to Chaos gems on the amulet then go for it. But we are talking a lot of ex. When I got the +to Dex gems the difference was very noticeable. Also make sure your flasks are crafted correctly. They will add more defensive layers and save your life. Maybe drop Blood of The Kurai and get a Jade flask. Again this was advised to me and helped me greatly.

At the moment I have one and a bit clusters. Its hard to level from 95 to 100 but I'm finding damage to be fantastic. I believe Wicked Pall and Misery Ever Lasting are priority. Unspeakable Gifts is great. Stuff just explodes on screen lol. I often kill mobs before they get near me. Bosses are zero problems once Toxic Rain gets going. I notice that you can maybe take off some passive points on your build and assign into your second cluster. Please have a look at the final tree with 2 clusters in the guide for a comparison as to what points you can lose. Its also important to see how the cluster gems are laid out. You don't want the notable passives to far apart or you waste points. You can use POB to see cluster layout before you buy and info is on Google on how to do so.

I have fought Sirus 3 times now and died. Only because of the mechanics of the fight and a little bit of panic lol. But I have managed to get him to the second phase and dealt a lot of damage.

To summarize the build. It can be very expensive to max. The bow for instance is about 25-35 ex. But I find you can do all content easily on a budget. There is also a lot of freedom in this build to be a bit creative. For instance I don't use Precision as my mana pool is a bit low and I feel like the damage is good without it. So instead I use Cast When Damage Taken and Vulnerability which is a bit more defensive. It works well for me. The guide gives you all you need to get going. A lot of it is all about your playstyle as well. I hope that helps you a bit and I'm sure someone else will chip in more advice for you.
Last edited by D_v_8 on Jun 9, 2021, 8:27:11 AM
"
SofiaRokka wrote:
And also we didnt use Malevolence+Empover+Unbound Aliment+Summom Skille for example+ Prestion+Clarity
Pretty sure empower and unbound ailments will increase reservation of skitterbots (and malevolence if you link it but idk if it even works with unbound ailments) so you'll probably end up with too little mana or not even enough to reserve stuff.

I haven't seen cases where support gems on auras are good unless you made the aura free somehow (mortal conviction, aul's uprising, arctic armor + perfect form, etc.)
Noob here, read the guide and the FAQ but didn't seem to find an answer. What is the most common/optimal (cheapest?) way to increase/cap dodge chance?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

About Carcass Jack, read the Notice Board or Mechanics section
About Asenath, it provides no utility or survivability but only damage, rare gloves is fine, but you lose more survivability if you pare with Asenath

Idk what you are trying to imply with the Malevolence setup

Thoughts on kintsugi?
"
You definitely shouldn't be getting one shot...

https://i.imgur.com/kjvt5RX.mp4

;C
Thx D_v_8 I Thank you very much for taking the time to giv me so many tips

this will help me a lot !
Last edited by mastersushi on Jun 9, 2021, 2:23:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info