-

"
Odilith wrote:
Hey bois, I'm looking for a build to do a second character this league, and I wanted to know what was the budget adviced to pour into this build to make it really good (Not HH level, but still, able to rollface t16). Any estimation ? thanks in advance !

not much honestly, i'd say 20-30 ex is enough to do anything
clusters are about 6 ex for both larges and mediums
mid tier bow is bout 7-8 ex
quiver is 100 chaos, rings amulet are 1-3 ex each

gets expensive when you minmax it though.
the belt to reduce immortal call CD is bout 16 ex for an example :). ( not absolutely needed/can be replaced with a normal CD belt imo for way cheaper but the harbinger buff is good).
the only awakened gem thats expensive is swift affliction and its 2 ex i think?
Last edited by IRecKI on May 28, 2021, 3:17:23 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Questions & Answers
Information for Console players
Spoiler

If you are having troubles with flasks management and you don't have a fancy controller, try to keep your Onslaught flask and mana flask up all the time. Treat rest of the flask like this

- Hybrid flask : A shield to mitigate against damage, use it when bosses are going to blast a heavy dmg on you
- Life flask : A quick way to recover your life
- Quicksilver flask : A speed buff, use it when you needed to move from point A to B quickly.

I am also aware of console market being shitty (I.E the prices are very expensive) since there aren't a lot of console players, so I recommend you to follow some crafting guides below to obtain some of the high tier gear which would be very difficult to obtain for you console players through trading.

If you can't use PoB from Console, you can check via profile, you have most of the stuff you need in the guide already so you don't have to worry much about it. The only difficult part is trouble shooting the build, which can be only done via sharing your profile with other players either on the comments or in my discord.

Wow, Remi - the amount of info in this guide is incredible... is an amazing resource for new players, awesome work!

And thank you for acknowledging the plight of console players lol - trading is indeed complete shit! It’s like playing in a small private league, except the other players are scammers and price-fixers instead of friends 😆
SO. I am dying. A lot.

Anything I am doing that is crazy wrong? I am getting one shotted a lot. high tier Ultimatums are kicking my ass...

Gear is pretty good- I have about 5247 Health.

Is there another layer of defense I can invest in? I have 4 slots still open.

Its getting a bit depressing dying all the time.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Last edited by Orzi on May 28, 2021, 5:15:15 PM
"
Orzi wrote:
SO. I am dying. A lot.

Anything I am doing that is crazy wrong? I am getting one shotted a lot. high tier Ultimatums are kicking my ass...

Your characters are private and you have no link to a PoB lol
Last edited by Shortx on May 28, 2021, 5:42:09 PM
"
Shortx wrote:
"
Orzi wrote:
SO. I am dying. A lot.

Your characters are private and you have no link to a PoB lol

Heh, ok- changed it to public

Here is PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/Xf1t9ekG

I would really appreciate it, if someone can take a look and give me some suggestions.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Last edited by Orzi on May 28, 2021, 10:42:08 PM
"
Orzi wrote:
Here is PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/Xf1t9ekG
No uber lab at lvl 91?
The ascendancy is wrong, you're missing both focal point and wind ward.

I would probably lower the level of clarity and try to fit flesh&stone or aspect of the crab for defensive purpose if you're dying a lot. That might require -mana cost on rings though. You have too much cold res anyway, so you might wanna swap some resists around to not have them crafted. Or get a -mana cost w/ clarity watcher's eye.

I'd also pick overcharged on that thread of hope for faster charges during mapping (not relying on only being hit and enduring composure proccing).

@orzi

you could try dropping a life flask for another defensive(evasion?) flask, and also having a withering step setup perhaps.

i found it too many buttons for mapping to have manual immortal call so have cwdt setup for it and also an enfeeble or temp chains on cwdt for ultimatums is really good. you can check my setup for inspiration if you like, doing t16 full ultis with moderate map mods no problem.

another defensive aura is also going to help a lot as previous poster said.
"
i found it too many buttons for mapping to have manual immortal call
I thought you were meant to put it on left click so it auto casts on cooldown anyway. But yeah, I think cwdt version could work too, at least I've seen a Seberus video where he went that way (and I think Remi's build was created in cooperation with Seberus originally).
I'd just wanted to say that this build seems pretty awesome for new/returning players. I'm trying to farm currency for min/maxing the build now, since I got myself a decent setup for now. I've invested about 40ish maybe 60ish exalts in it so far with changing items etc etc, and just killed sirius on A7 (that's pretty achivement for me), the problem was I guess with the playstyle because it was my 3rd attempt.
Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/AFjD4hKR

I think like looking for better gems now, as well as getting additional arrow quiver with at least 1 dot multiplier. Next step will be probably finishing my Immortal Call setup, since I'm stuck on 2,36 cd which is probably the cause of me dying a lot sometimes :p but I'm kinda scared of searching for items to this since it might cost me a lot (need to farm some more).

I think the last steps for this build would be getting even better items like watcher's eye with malevolance / clarity setup (I have clarity/precision atm since it was far cheaper and I lack some attack speed with bow I was using) so far I'm feeling like my damage could be somehow mid/low tier I guess. Comparing to Remi's PoB where he had like 30 mil damage, I got like 8,6 mil now, so I guess now is the time for very big investments to pull that much. I wonder if I should stay with my High templar gloves, or the triple dot ones I bought recently very cheap
Spoiler
Item Class: Gloves
Rarity: Rare
Plague Mitts
Apothecary's Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 130 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 32 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 46
Int: 58
--------
Sockets: G-B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
18% increased Damage over Time (implicit)
--------
30% increased Damage over Time
+22% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+563 to Accuracy Rating
+32 to maximum Mana
+67 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item
Warlord Item
--------

Anyone tried this build but running on Raider for onslaught / phasing nodes and could compare how it goes? I checked in PoB that it would lower the dps but I wonder how the gamestyle changes, since it should be way more faster to attack/move especially with stronger onslaught.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and if anyone looks at my PoB to point some things I missed I would be very grateful. Thanks again Remi for this build since it helped me to love toxic rain again after my previous episodes with this skill (although on trickster earlier)!.
Hi all. After some guidance as I'm hitting a brick wall. I'm level 95 and been stuck there for god knows how long and pretty much dying on a regular basis. I've got to Sirus once and as I expected got smashed to bits but only because I panicked and didn't know the mechanics. I'm doing T16 maps juiced but it feels super sketchy and I'll usually get one shotted out of nowhere. I'm aware this is a poe thing. Ifeel like I'm going round in circles and just can't seem to progress. I've not completed uber lab as I've just got mashed everytime and I'm trying to get more passive points to level a bit more. Most of the content is off limits for me as I just die. So the game is just not enjoyable at the moment. This isn't the fault of the guide at all. I've read it back to front since league start. Perhaps I've made a glaring error somewhere? I'm also feeling I won't have enough passives to complete the tree as per the guide. Again, I have read the notes in the guide and watched the video. I look at others passive trees and they are all slightly different. I have to add that my budget is not good. I'm having no luck at all. Can't remember the last time I saw a Delirium orb or an Exalt. There are some bits of gear that I can improve, but the prices being asked are just mental compared to last league. Any input and advice would be massivly appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/8SfVTFMs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info