-

"
Viktranka wrote:
It's a Thread of Hope thing. It allows you to put points on the circle it draws without connecting to the other points. You need "very large" and put it in scion area.

Ahhh, right - got it :) thanks!
EDIT: Working now, no idea what changed.

The PoB Pastebin Link is crashing my PoB, anyone else got this?
And yes, I'm using the Community Fork.
Last edited by Tadian on Apr 22, 2021, 2:41:52 PM
Thanks for the guide. I'm following it the best I can. I started POE in Ritual league so relativly new to it all. I'm struggling with the info you have put in the gem links section. Under "My setup" you have the endgame setup as 7 gems. Is that right? Am I missing something? Sorry if I have missed something really obvious. Also you mention a 5L Carcass Jack but I didn't see that in the gear section apart from on the trade link for moderate gear. Is Carcass something I need? Or do I follow your lead and go for the Assasin's garb which is listed in that section?

Again I am sorry if I have missed something. I just want to get this right as rng is not being good to me with currency and I'm pretty limited. Cheers.
"
D_v_8 wrote:
Under "My setup" you have the endgame setup as 7 gems.
Don't use the last gem (usually it's listed from strongest to weakest). In case you don't have empower 3+ / can't afford it, use another gem. Don't ever use empower 1 in your main link btw. Level it on a side, only use lvl 3+ or a replacement gem.

"
D_v_8 wrote:
Also you mention a 5L Carcass Jack but I didn't see that in the gear section apart from on the trade link for moderate gear. Is Carcass something I need? Or do I follow your lead and go for the Assasin's garb which is listed in that section?
Carcass is not needed since they nerfed aoe scaling in 3.14. Using a random 6-link is probably better nowadays than a 5-link carcass.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
D_v_8 wrote:
Under "My setup" you have the endgame setup as 7 gems.
Don't use the last gem (usually it's listed from strongest to weakest). In case you don't have empower 3+ / can't afford it, use another gem. Don't ever use empower 1 in your main link btw. Level it on a side, only use lvl 3+ or a replacement gem.

"
D_v_8 wrote:
Also you mention a 5L Carcass Jack but I didn't see that in the gear section apart from on the trade link for moderate gear. Is Carcass something I need? Or do I follow your lead and go for the Assasin's garb which is listed in that section?
Carcass is not needed since they nerfed aoe scaling in 3.14. Using a random 6-link is probably better nowadays than a 5-link carcass.

Thank you for the reply. I understand now. I had no idea about Empower at level 1. I'll remove it straight away. There sure is a lot for me to learn and I really appreciate your advise. Have a good one :)
Any advice to improve survivability in tier 14+ ultimatums? i've followed the build very closely but dropped the atrophy nodes for more life and im sitting at about 4500 life with 300 energy shield. Im capped resists obviously and have 32 chaos resist. Just got the belt with taunting when using a flask and my flasks are pretty much always up thanks to the damage, my anomolous immortal call is about 1.7 second cooldown so i took the front line jewel. All this has made me very tanky to normal content but ultimatums i can't even do 1 wave and i never stand still it's just regardless of any map mod i can almost face tank anything in them like the fire skulls or miasma but at some point a rare mob will just hit me once with a punch and 1 tap me.
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me take the next step.
"
sarutak wrote:
Any advice to improve survivability in tier 14+ ultimatums? i've followed the build very closely but dropped the atrophy nodes for more life and im sitting at about 4500 life with 300 energy shield. Im capped resists obviously and have 32 chaos resist. Just got the belt with taunting when using a flask and my flasks are pretty much always up thanks to the damage, my anomolous immortal call is about 1.7 second cooldown so i took the front line jewel. All this has made me very tanky to normal content but ultimatums i can't even do 1 wave and i never stand still it's just regardless of any map mod i can almost face tank anything in them like the fire skulls or miasma but at some point a rare mob will just hit me once with a punch and 1 tap me.
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me take the next step.

Where's your enduring composure tho? That one is more important than Veteran's Awareness

Also, are your pantheons fully upgraded?
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Where's your enduring composure tho? That one is more important than Veteran's Awareness

Also, are your pantheons fully upgraded?

My Lunaris is fully upgraded but i think you're right about that cluster. Just bought one and run 5 t14 maps you're a life savior the survivability has increased dramatically and i can comfortably do most ultimatums to final wave now it's also made the character nigh unkillable in normal mapping, excited to keep progressing as a lot of my other gear is not too good. Thanks for your help :)
Hello guys, I started league late now and wonder about the changes to this build. As far I remember we used to go for PF and now we choose deadeye, how's the dmg and survivability? because of ultimatum mechanics and I'm not very skilled in Poe I'm really looking for a build with some solid defense. Thank for anyone who taking your time to answer this question.
"
ssampiseth wrote:
Hello guys, I started league late now and wonder about the changes to this build. As far I remember we used to go for PF and now we choose deadeye, how's the dmg and survivability? because of ultimatum mechanics and I'm not very skilled in Poe I'm really looking for a build with some solid defense. Thank for anyone who taking your time to answer this question.

The GIFs at the front will explain it to you
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info