-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
hey, so im leveling quick cruising through t8-10. I want to start upgrading my gear. Should i stick to the "outdated/not updated" guide, or should i follow your profile ? I see you have a rare bow with +3 gems , no carcass jack and stuff ? I don't want to throw away the couple of ex i managed to get early on. Thanks

Following my character right now is the right choice, but mainly I am still figuring out the progression path of my build so there's no confirmation yet. But so far I think you can refer to my poe.ninja character

Nice. What should i go first mainly ? +3 gem bow or clusters setup ?
Now we use deadeye instead of pathfinder, so what we should to use for immune freeze?
very enjoyable build so far. plays super smooth and i can feel the quality in utlimatum as deadeye. standard toxic rain only is so lame that i wouldnt play it. i rly love the caustic arrow nova setup. just hit maps but i kinda finish all ultimatum encounters with tabu, goldrim and a 5 link quill rain without issues. still sitting on my level gear and hit 80 very fast. can u explain ur immortal call setup? i am using a manuel steelskin on my left mouse so far. are u that great player pressing immortal call manually when u take fatal damage? as far as i know holding down left mouse on it precasting doesnt make any sense with immortal call right ?
ty for the build sir and i am glad picking the deadeye. might be safe on raider but also much lamer and the synergy with 3 archers is insane for the league mechanic while maloneyes will arty the screen :) also tailwing and gale reduced dps. its just much more fun

Last edited by Sorzki on Apr 20, 2021, 2:26:19 PM
So i'm just curious right now, maybe i'm scared to to something wrong to - yeah okay mostly the second part

is this build running only one 6 Link? because in ur PoB it's only the 6 Link Toxic Rain Setup and and a bunch of Utility in ur Bow generating a 4 Link Setup.

maybe i'm just to dumb to find the second Six Link for the Bow/Body Armour

can somebody clarify this? thanks in advance.
Just a quick tip for everyone, if you have a spare 3 link, you can socket in Void Sphere + Increased AoE + Faster Casting, it helps with ultimatum mechanic.
I've updated the guide except gems and jewel section, all other sections can be copied now.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
When exactly should I stop using Mirage Archer with Toxic Rain?
Last edited by showuptime on Apr 21, 2021, 4:14:48 PM
"
showuptime wrote:
When exactly should I stop using Mirage Archer with Toxic Rain?
Never? If you play the Deadeye version with triple mirage that's literally the reason to pick the ascendancy so extra mirages add to your dps.

If you can get divergent mirage, even better.
pls inspect my char and give some tips. I played for support last leagues so im a bit confused with dps. Atm i have tabula and link quill rain, what shouild i do next ??
need update leveling item filter xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info