-

guys, i didnt play in awhile. i have a question. What is this node? is it outdated, i or i have to do something?
Spoiler
"
bazzzoooka wrote:
guys, i didnt play in awhile. i have a question. What is this node? is it outdated, i or i have to do something?
It's hardened scars (anoint only), it was nerfed this season though.

"
peterk7 wrote:
If I want to go with a more defensive option in SSF what would be better for league start Raider or Deadeye? and why?
Raider is more defensive but less damage. You get a lot of dodge and evasion from raider, and perma ailment immunity (I'd pick that over frenzy branch anyday, massive QoL). Onslaught is also good for buffing your mapping speed and rate of shooting, but the damage won't be as good as Deadeye.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 18, 2021, 2:38:40 AM
what do you think of Focal Point? especially considering the Ultimatums

+ Focal point

75% increased Effect of your Marks
25% less Damage taken from other Enemies near your Marked Enemy
Marks you inflict are not removed from Dying Enemies

+ Poacher mark

Cursed enemies grant (15-50) Life when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies grant (8-25) Mana when Hit by Attacks

+ Mark the Prey

Marked Enemy grants 30% increased Flask Charges to you
Marked Enemy takes 10% increased Damage

+ Marked for Death

25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Marked Enemy
Culling Strike against Marked Enemy

----

125 LoH sounds pretty dope. It does takes away the Despair as it is a curse, but life/mana on hit + cull + 10% more sounds like it solves a lot of issues for us. We can autoaplly the mark via On Hit ring as well

Do we need additional projectiles as a miner?
"
etofok wrote:
what do you think of Focal Point? especially considering the Ultimatums

+ Focal point

75% increased Effect of your Marks
25% less Damage taken from other Enemies near your Marked Enemy
Marks you inflict are not removed from Dying Enemies

+ Poacher mark

Cursed enemies grant (15-50) Life when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies grant (8-25) Mana when Hit by Attacks

+ Mark the Prey

Marked Enemy grants 30% increased Flask Charges to you
Marked Enemy takes 10% increased Damage

+ Marked for Death

25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Marked Enemy
Culling Strike against Marked Enemy

----

125 LoH sounds pretty dope. It does takes away the Despair as it is a curse, but life/mana on hit + cull + 10% more sounds like it solves a lot of issues for us. We can autoaplly the mark via On Hit ring as well

Do we need additional projectiles as a miner?

Neither self cast or miner needs projectile. But if you are using mines, Poacher's mark would likely do nothing for you because the hits are not counted as you.

But if you look at the shared prototype PoB, I was already using +1 curse chest along with poachers and despair at the same time. You do need precision for some chance to hit
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
thanks
Ok so isn't Focal point straight up better than Endless Munition then? TR doesn't struggle with coverage but survivability
"
etofok wrote:
Ok so isn't Focal point straight up better than Endless Munition then? TR doesn't struggle with coverage but survivability

Because that is not relevant before you got +1 curse chest and poachers mark ring
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Something for people to be aware of:

Not sure if this is intended or not, but for now it seems that the...Fertile Catalysts (I think) no longer apply the mana portion to the aura reservation mods on amulets. Again, cannot tell if this is a bug or undocumented, intended change, but if some might be wondering why their mana reservation seems different...that is likely it.
is atziri step any good for this build? seems like decent buget option for early/mid mapping
"
Cedvin wrote:
is atziri step any good for this build? seems like decent buget option for early/mid mapping
It's good for any dodge / evasion build as long as you don't need resists on boots. You won't need tailwind boots anymore since the build swapped to deadeye, and getting triple elevated mod boots crazy stuff will probably only exist as legacy in standard, so you can defo use Atziri's Step.

"
Tanakeah wrote:
Not sure if this is intended or not, but for now it seems that the...Fertile Catalysts (I think) no longer apply the mana portion to the aura reservation mods on amulets.
I'm pretty sure it's related to the fact they changed "mana reservation" to "any cost reservation" meaning it doesn't specifically refer to mana. It only had aura tag atm, not life or mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info