-

Remi wasn't this build for a Pathfinder? when did it became a Deadeye build?
What should I choose?
I reached maps already level 75
"
nirdamari wrote:
Remi wasn't this build for a Pathfinder? when did it became a Deadeye build?
What should I choose?
I reached maps already level 75

When the 3.14 patch notes came out. Choose Deadeye or maybe Raider.
New player, First time. I wish it was updated in a BOLD Text :(
I used the 3.13 Leveling POB as he said " there isn't any difference ".
I guess It's my fault for using guides :P
Get Malevolence + Flesh and Stone + Spell Totem + Wither Totem

How I'm supposed to get these gems from Clarissa at act 3, I`m at lvl 25, and still they are missing.
Do we ignore 20% quality on the gem now then I reckon? inc aoe should be a straight up nerf no?
"
Widro wrote:
Get Malevolence + Flesh and Stone + Spell Totem + Wither Totem

How I'm supposed to get these gems from Clarissa at act 3, I`m at lvl 25, and still they are missing.
You don't get them at Clarissa, you have to do library quest "Fixture of Fate" and buy it from the dude there. Btw it's needed for a league challenge anyway so no loss here. Plus you get second wind which is a great gem for linking with any movement skill.
New player here, I got a Tabula Rasa. What do I put in it?
Trying TR after using it in Synthesis last time on a trickster.

I see some changes regarding ascendancy and realize it will take a few days to stabilize.
If I want to go with a more defensive option in SSF what would be better for league start Raider or Deadeye? and why?

Thanks.
Last edited by peterk7 on Apr 17, 2021, 6:35:28 PM
"
Tsteken wrote:
Do we ignore 20% quality on the gem now then I reckon? inc aoe should be a straight up nerf no?
it may not be that simple. There may be a “sweet spot” where you scale your AoE to a point where you get the best pod overlap. We don’t know how precisely how pod spread vs DoT AoE interacts yet.
"
nirdamari wrote:
New player, First time. I wish it was updated in a BOLD Text :(
I used the 3.13 Leveling POB as he said " there isn't any difference ".
I guess It's my fault for using guides :P

Aside from the Ascendancy nothing changed from the Leveling trees.
Picking the wrong Ascendancy isnt the end of the world, you can actually respec your ascendancy points for 5 respec points per ascendancy point. Once you have enough respecs you can just run any version of lab to pick Deadeye or Raider at the end instead instead. You will need to refund the ascendancy passives before you click on the ascension board.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info