-

"
Tanakeah wrote:
**EDIT** Also curious if adding additional arrows will help out now. I know the pods will still spread out, but will that be of any help, or will the extra arrows not be worth it?

extra projectiles is always worth it. it won't ever hurt your single target, but just gives you more spread for clear speed and more blanket of dmg against very mobile bosses.
also keeps the full uptime of your slow (also getting cut in half, sucks) on for bosses much longer as they move around.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Elreon's mod got nerfed though so sustaining mana might be harder, clarity watcher's eye or replica conqueror's efficiency might be needed to bridge the gap. Unless the w/e the new blood magic support is worthwhile.

if people are looking to do deadeye (which i do think is the strongest option now, even in 3.13) there are a few things you need to know. #1 is that quill rain is the best bow for deadeye.
with quill rain you are able to keep your galewind stacks maxed majority of the time, which is quite important. also you're more reliant on mirage archers damage and having such a high base atk spd makes them MUCH more useful as they get such a massive reduction to base atk spd.

next, is the biggest thing you will struggle with is mana sustain. Vik you're completely right about the Life Tap or w/e support. if its decent its possible to be a great option to socket in to bypass mana cost as long as you're not killing yourself with it. with vitality being nerfed...ehhh

anyway im anticipating the best TR setups will be deadeye with lifetap and sources of life gained on hit
"
xMustard wrote:
as long as you're not killing yourself with it.
What about petrified blood + saturated life flask + hardened scars + ryslatha's pantheon + mender's wellspring cluster + inc flask charges gained mods? Would that work without being a PF?

Also I tried Traitor in Ritual (together with micro-distillery belt) and it was kinda shit and now I found out it was bugged?
"
Fixed a bug where The Traitor keystone wasn't working correctly while you were under the effect of a Flask.

Yike...

P.S.
"
xMustard wrote:
with vitality being nerfed...ehhh

anyway im anticipating the best TR setups will be deadeye with lifetap and sources of life gained on hit
Is the Vitality Watcher's Eye still something like +30 life per hit? (This build hits a lot, just not for much damage.)
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 14, 2021, 10:20:37 AM
Isnt Kintsugi now a solid option compared to Carcass ? Or just a high life Evasion chest?
"
iP4niX wrote:
Isnt Kintsugi now a solid option compared to Carcass ? Or just a high life Evasion chest?
Depends if you want defence or offense. I wouldn't shy away from Cherrubim's, 80% inc chaos dmg is like 2,5 cluster node now.

Or go crafted chest with extra curse, punishment might be actually good now, and if you get 3rd curse like whispers of doom, having a mark and going for the deadeye mark node can make sense too.
"
Viktranka wrote:
What about petrified blood + saturated life flask + hardened scars + ryslatha's pantheon + mender's wellspring cluster + inc flask charges gained mods? Would that work without being a PF?

Tbh that seems way too much investment for a defense. My current theorycrafted setup has way too much defences I would say. Not 100% facetank setup, rather it is on a timer but once the buff is up, you are basically immortal. (You'll know if it you saw the video)

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
iP4niX wrote:

Kintsugi is better than Carcass after the nerf, but issue is how expensive it will be on league start to obtain a 6l kintsugi or a 6l quill
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Viktranka wrote:
Is the Vitality Watcher's Eye still something like +30 life per hit? (This build hits a lot, just not for much damage.)

If it hasn't been touched, I believe you are correct. Watcher's Eye for Vitality states that you can get +20-30 LGoH. Also, if you're willing to invest a bit in Cluster Jewels (small ones), you could get the 'Feast of Flesh' notable, which gives you +10 LGoH for each, and they should stack. So two of those and the Vitality Watcher's Eye and you could get up to 50 LGoH...not too shabby.
Last edited by Tanakeah on Apr 14, 2021, 10:56:05 AM
i mean u can go to red tier maos with tabula easy and you should get enough currency to buy one of those two on 2nd or 3rd day. but iam not sure what to focus on after clusters.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Not 100% facetank setup, rather it is on a timer but once the buff is up, you are basically immortal. (You'll know if it you saw the video)
The one where you tank shaper beam? I thought you were using berserk there but I'm worried about rage sustain when they remove the 0.3 internal cd on rage spent and you'll be forced to spend it with every attack, with rly high attack speed that's gonna drain rage in no time.
hmm being newer to TR how much investment do you need realistically to push mid to high tier reds ? i see alot of ppl said before u pretty much just need a quil and carcass but since the carcass might not be as good anymore ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info