-

"
phattwizat wrote:
Looks like the reddit toxicity has spilled into this thread too. Chill. Your amulets and bows and boots were craftable before harvest. Theyll be craftable after. Everyone is whining that they cant have it like day 3 of league?

Its as if POE didnt exist prior to Harvest.
Cult of toxic positivity no criticism allowed strikes back.

Nope, I wouldn't have a 6ex+ worth amulet on a 3rd day either way. And it wasn't possible to get it before harvest. On the other hand, anyone remember this?

Another victim of nerfs. It was my first time playing TR and first time completing a successful craft.

Every time I tried to craft with for example fossils, I just never got anything close to expected and sank currency for nothing (like the spell crit chest for my totem build, I used correct fossils, only wanted 2 mods: spell crit and life, didn't frigging roll).

Harvest was a league which encouraged you to craft. Every other league encourages you to just save currency and buy a ready made item because crafting = gambling and you can lose currency and get nothing.

Btw comparison:
These are my pre-harvest items, which I bought off trade:

These are my harvest items, which I crafted:

I wish people would stop lying about ease of getting perfect items, I tried to improve that quiver so many times and it would just not reroll to a better roll, had to settle on many imperfect stats.

Harvest crafted items are significantly better than the pre-harvest ones, but they're not perfect. I got 36 challenges both in delirium and in harvest so I played similar amount of time I'd say.

Sadly, while I can learn about builds, build mechanics, crafting mechanics, currency making strats and all the theory, in practice somehow I just never get the currency to get to the stage vocal forum / reddit players reach when they "run out of stuff to do" and "I spent 200ex idk what to upgrade more".

I have to aggressively budget, I will never have a 21/23 gem or helmet enchant for example because those are the first things to cut out of build for cost reasons.

P.S. Spend some time checking people's pastebins when they ask for advice, you'll see great disparity, from people who just wanna min-max for the sake of min-maxing but already have crazy gear, to people who wear complete rags like budget talismans and no chaos multi on their gear or 12-point large clusters with nothing on them.

There's a huge gap of both knowledge and wealth in POE.

Worst part is, everyone sees the top players because they make video showcases of their accomplishments. Nobody knows how the bottom level looks like. I'm stuck somewhere in the middle but I try to look at it from both angles - what min maxers can do, and what a player with a small budget can do. If you only have 1 ex what do you invest it into first? What about your first 10ex? People who can pay 50ex per slot usually don't need help or advice. They already know.

P.S.2. I realized I probably wasted my time arguing with someone who doesn't even play the build.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 13, 2021, 4:09:39 AM
Hello, what else i can upgrade ?

This is my build now:
Spoiler

now i trying to upgrade life on amulet and helm (in harvest)....
and this is my tree in POB https://pastebin.com/BYfV6Qvd

i know about problemd :
1. boots without tailwind
2. watchers eye without malevolence mod
3. not have awakened gems (void,swift and vicious projectiles).
4.rings (they are bad , but is hard to find some when i need on one ring minimal +44int and on second ring +21str

I have only about 10 ex . so any idea what i can upgrade or change for it ? :)

thx for your advices . this build is great :)
"
GhostMasterCZ wrote:

4.rings (they are bad , but is hard to find some when i need on one ring minimal +44int and on second ring +21str
Imo I would avoid having attributes on rings, it's better to have them on places like helmet or gloves or boots or even pick +30 int / str node temporarily on passive tree to bridge the gap.

Reason is catalysts, if you use attribute catalyst to buff attribute it's cheaper, but much less effective than for example putting resist catalyst on a ring that has 40%+ resist in each stat (or is two-stone base, or has all resist roll). Ultimate expensive version is to go for vermillion ring + life catalysts, but both are better choices than using attribute catalyst on rings.

If you have a ring with a lot of resists + catalysts it frees other slots to put stuff on them, like a despair on hit ring or gloves with chaos dot multi or culling strike.

Also btw you don't have point in overcharged on thread of hope, do you have any other source of frenzy charges? Otherwise good to pick it.

You could also get a quiver with better chaos dot multi roll and open suffix to bench craft attack speed on it because current craft is not very useful and atm you don't have suffix open. You could augment chaos for +1-2% max chaos res but tbh this quiver isn't good enough to waste a 2ex worth slam on it.

Maybe divine your carcass too, it has fairly low rolls in all stats.

Also if you can't buy a watcher's eye with dot multi you could buy a cheaper one like attack speed w/ precision (req. lvl 1 precision) or even immune to poison / bleed with malevolence (v. cheap).

Looking to start getting cluster jewels. I'm not finding any that have both broadside AND tempered arrowheads but there are few with at least one. Which one would be a better choice? Maybe there's an easy way to craft the 2nd (doubt it)?
Maybe I should invest in other gear first? (Only have ~1.5 ex atm.. working on it) Enjoying this build quite a lot after starting a witch that failed miserably.
Last edited by DeLouuuu on Mar 13, 2021, 11:33:34 AM
"
I have to aggressively budget, I will never have a 21/23 gem or helmet enchant for example because those are the first things to cut out of build for cost reasons.

Money won't be a problem anymore with the new atlas passives. Everyone is printing money like crazy, more than any league ever, and I bet you are too. So you'll always have money to buy stuff if you invest time and effort in it.
We don't even know what the next league is yet. So you can bet that you can make money from that too. So there will always be no reason to be poor ever. Hence, you will always have money to buy what you need or craft what you need.

At best, we will lose about 10-20% (just my estimate) of our damage because we lost harvest. But this only applies to extreme end game gearing. Tbh, the only thing this build realistically loses is the ability to get the +1 chaos +1 dex ammy t1 chaos multi ammy reliably. That's the only thing. Other pieces can be done without harvest. Every damage mod like in quiver and gloves is attainable through the new harvest or through alt spamming and woke orbing. New harvest can still give us our clusters and our jewels. Chaos dmg belt with inc max life and good res will be hard without harvest tho. But that's where valdo harbies comes in. Just use a hh :) And don't even get me started on elevated mods, coz you definitely don't need those to finish all the game's content with this build.

In the end, this build wasnt hit as hard by the harvest changes compared to other builds. So don't worry about losing a bit of dmg and health from not having perfect gear coz trust me you dont need perfect gear. It's not the end of the world lol.

Chris Wilson was right in the end when he said that Harvest might ruin the game lmao. People are so spoiled by it now and rely on it too much. Everybody has a mindset now that if you cant have perfect gear, you cant have fun in this game. People must've not had fun before harvest league then. lmao

Last edited by ComfyExo on Mar 13, 2021, 1:03:04 PM
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Just use a hh :)
Idk if this is irony or what.
FYI loot filter links need updated. apparently filter blade updated thier server which has caused the old links to stop working. known issue on their end.

please update :)
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"

Money won't be a problem anymore with the new atlas passives. Everyone is printing money like crazy, more than any league ever, and I bet you are too. So you'll always have money to buy stuff if you invest time and effort in it.
We don't even know what the next league is yet. So you can bet that you can make money from that too. So there will always be no reason to be poor ever. Hence, you will always have money to buy what you need or craft what you need.

At best, we will lose about 10-20% (just my estimate) of our damage because we lost harvest. But this only applies to extreme end game gearing. Tbh, the only thing this build realistically loses is the ability to get the +1 chaos +1 dex ammy t1 chaos multi ammy reliably. That's the only thing. Other pieces can be done without harvest. Every damage mod like in quiver and gloves is attainable through the new harvest or through alt spamming and woke orbing. New harvest can still give us our clusters and our jewels. Chaos dmg belt with inc max life and good res will be hard without harvest tho. But that's where valdo harbies comes in. Just use a hh :) And don't even get me started on elevated mods, coz you definitely don't need those to finish all the game's content with this build.

In the end, this build wasnt hit as hard by the harvest changes compared to other builds. So don't worry about losing a bit of dmg and health from not having perfect gear coz trust me you dont need perfect gear. It's not the end of the world lol.

Chris Wilson was right in the end when he said that Harvest might ruin the game lmao. People are so spoiled by it now and rely on it too much. Everybody has a mindset now that if you cant have perfect gear, you cant have fun in this game. People must've not had fun before harvest league then. lmao

People are over reacting big time to this harvest nerf. Harvest isnt removed and will still be useful. watch zizarans video where he showed what you will still be able to do. never seen the poe community so whiny before. everyone all of a sudden saying GGG is suddenly incompetent lol. feels like im in division 2 reddit. that community is always like this.

you guys realize POE was doing just fine before harvest right? people going crazy like the game is ruined cause harvest got nerfed.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
GhostMasterCZ wrote:

Imo I would avoid having attributes on rings, it's better to have them on places like helmet or gloves or boots or even pick +30 int / str node temporarily on passive tree to bridge the gap.

Reason is catalysts, if you use attribute catalyst to buff attribute it's cheaper, but much less effective than for example putting resist catalyst on a ring that has 40%+ resist in each stat (or is two-stone base, or has all resist roll). Ultimate expensive version is to go for vermillion ring + life catalysts, but both are better choices than using attribute catalyst on rings.

If you have a ring with a lot of resists + catalysts it frees other slots to put stuff on them, like a despair on hit ring or gloves with chaos dot multi or culling strike.

Also btw you don't have point in overcharged on thread of hope, do you have any other source of frenzy charges? Otherwise good to pick it.

You could also get a quiver with better chaos dot multi roll and open suffix to bench craft attack speed on it because current craft is not very useful and atm you don't have suffix open. You could augment chaos for +1-2% max chaos res but tbh this quiver isn't good enough to waste a 2ex worth slam on it.

Maybe divine your carcass too, it has fairly low rolls in all stats.

Also if you can't buy a watcher's eye with dot multi you could buy a cheaper one like attack speed w/ precision (req. lvl 1 precision) or even immune to poison / bleed with malevolence (v. cheap).

Ty for advices :) i will try to improve :)
Early leveling - https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Remicaster1&saveState=710535&platform=pc

Early mapping - https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Remicaster1&saveState=710537&platform=pc

High mapping - https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Remicaster1&saveState=716709&platform=pc

When should you swap the filter?
When you felt like you are picking up too much loot, or you felt like you are picking up too much trash.

Usually swap to High mapping when you stop doing chaos recipe
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info