-

"
rainmeadow wrote:
What gem setup would you run if you had Divergent Mirage Archer? I'm really liking the Mirage Archer on Blast Rain - but is it actually better to swap to Divergent MA and put it on Toxic Rain instead?

Here's what I'm currently running:

And I just got this beauty from a Grand Heist:

Would appreciate some input here :)

I am currently running divergent Mirage archer too btw
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
rainmeadow wrote:
What gem setup would you run if you had Divergent Mirage Archer? I'm really liking the Mirage Archer on Blast Rain - but is it actually better to swap to Divergent MA and put it on Toxic Rain instead?

Here's what I'm currently running:

And I just got this beauty from a Grand Heist:

Would appreciate some input here :)

I am currently running divergent Mirage archer too btw
Yeah, but on your Blast Rain setup. I‘m doing that as well - just too nice having MA there. Will keep it as is for the moment.
Hello friends, im still very new to POE and was looking for some advice on what to improve with what im doing and to point out what im doing wrong with my build as it doesn't seem quite right?

thank you very much <3

https://pastebin.com/gsfbmnZq
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:
Harvest is basically destroyed now, crafting the items for this build is going to be very difficult now. The amulet was very strong but now it will be almost impossible to obtain if not several dozens of exalts to buy or craft. Sad.
Yeah the amulet is complete RIP and makes me sad. Every other type of build but chaos can make +2 amulet with awakener's orb but chaos cannot.

Aberrant + faceted fossil spam is too expensive to even consider, plus also unreliable.

Even if as they say "augment influence" stays, it's at best 1/6 chance or so... It already costs 3ex per attempt, which will go up when alternatives are removed, and will also risk bricking your item forever.

Crafting anything more complex like for example inc chaos damage essence rings will be near impossible too.

This whole things sucks just because BV boiz were running with 5 influence mods on chest and double elevated helmets and crap like that.

Maven orb crafts will also be mostly out of budget unless you settle on 1-mod rest trash item.

30 exalts minimum with a 1/56 chance. Thank you GGG :)

Maven Orbs will be a 10c item from now on, there is litearlly 0 use for them except for those who had mirror tier items before harvest, so we go back to when the chinese bots and RMTs had control over the economy, exalts will be back up to 200c, RMT activity will increase and the game will slowly die. Diablo 2 Ressurected can't come soon enough.

Last edited by idkwat on Mar 11, 2021, 5:04:52 PM
"
Craolia wrote:
Hello friends, im still very new to POE and was looking for some advice on what to improve with what im doing and to point out what im doing wrong with my build as it doesn't seem quite right?

thank you very much <3

Your build looks decent! To get more accurate DPS counts, make sure you set # of Overlapping Pods in the "Calc" tab of PoB to 5 and activate your cluster jewel nodes on the skill tree.

The biggest thing at this point is probably a bow with +1 to skills/+2 to socketed skills for ~15ex like these ones. It's possible to craft it, but it won't save you more than 4-5 ex and is somewhat tedious. Other than that, you can maybe upgrade your amulet (probably just buy a new one instead of trying to craft this) to have +1 to Dexterity skills and then slowly min/max your other gear (get both DoT and chaos DoT on quiver, one at a time.

Your Cluster Jewels are fine, but could be improved. Tempered Arrowheads is a really nice notable for the large ones, so look for large ones with both that and Broadside. For Medium Cluster Jewels, look for ones with with 2 notables (1 other than Wicked Pall) - that'll give you better use of your skill points.
Instead of Blast Rain, could we try Frenzy/HexTouch/Despair/Culling Strike for increased chaos dmg against bosses?
"
BabamTV wrote:
Can someone share a brief craft guide for end-game boots? As I understood, tailwind is mandatory, but what is the easiest way to obtain it? Seems both alt-spam and aug influence could be too expensive. Is it really worth it?

Thank you!

It is already on the crafting guide section
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:
Harvest is basically destroyed now, crafting the items for this build is going to be very difficult now. The amulet was very strong but now it will be almost impossible to obtain if not several dozens of exalts to buy or craft. Sad.
Yeah the amulet is complete RIP and makes me sad. Every other type of build but chaos can make +2 amulet with awakener's orb but chaos cannot.

Aberrant + faceted fossil spam is too expensive to even consider, plus also unreliable.

Even if as they say "augment influence" stays, it's at best 1/6 chance or so... It already costs 3ex per attempt, which will go up when alternatives are removed, and will also risk bricking your item forever.

Crafting anything more complex like for example inc chaos damage essence rings will be near impossible too.

This whole things sucks just because BV boiz were running with 5 influence mods on chest and double elevated helmets and crap like that.

Maven orb crafts will also be mostly out of budget unless you settle on 1-mod rest trash item.

+2 ammy is close to impossible to obtain

Perfect bow is still obtainable cus it's not influenced

Helmet would also be a difficult to obtain, a helmet with just -9 costed me like 30ex when I bought it at Delirium lmao, forget about elevated -12

Elevated tailwind is still possible but, good luck on getting 35 movespeed with decent life and res

If the harvest changes go through, I'd just suggest everyone to buy em instead of crafting it on their own.

"
Instead of Blast Rain, could we try Frenzy/HexTouch/Despair/Culling Strike for increased chaos dmg against bosses?

We already have despair on hit on our rings. Besides that, frenzy has terrible wither uptime compared to blastrain
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Mar 12, 2021, 1:00:55 AM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
Craolia wrote:

thank you very much <3

Your build looks decent! To get more accurate DPS counts, make sure you set # of Overlapping Pods in the "Calc" tab of PoB to 5 and activate your cluster jewel nodes on the skill tree.

The biggest thing at this point is probably a bow with +1 to skills/+2 to socketed skills for ~15ex like these ones. It's possible to craft it, but it won't save you more than 4-5 ex and is somewhat tedious. Other than that, you can maybe upgrade your amulet (probably just buy a new one instead of trying to craft this) to have +1 to Dexterity skills and then slowly min/max your other gear (get both DoT and chaos DoT on quiver, one at a time.

Your Cluster Jewels are fine, but could be improved. Tempered Arrowheads is a really nice notable for the large ones, so look for large ones with both that and Broadside. For Medium Cluster Jewels, look for ones with with 2 notables (1 other than Wicked Pall) - that'll give you better use of your skill points.

Thank you very much for the help, ill take a look at upgrading those ! and i was so confused why the dps was so low in POB, that fixed it now ;) <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info