-

Hey, what are the requirements to start kicking t12-16 maps ? i'd like a sort of check up list like a goal to get there
Feels squishy but I'm still using shitty items that I didn't bother replacing haha.

Hopefully better with 1k more life and some more levels
Hello there!

First of all gotta say the guide is amazing.
This is my second toxic rain since i play this game, but never played as pathfider.

Im starting tier 9 maps and feeling lack of dmg.

Im not sure which should be my priority, 6L Quill Rain, or going for new amu/quiver/gloves.

Got a pretty bad gear, just wanted to cap resistances and go ahead.

Last edited by Warsong87 on Jan 19, 2021, 6:50:53 AM
"
Hi there guys, could someone please help me a bit? I'm having a hard time now at T10+ maps, chars is kinda squishy and damage in lacking.

What could I upgrade, with my current setup? Flasks, gem level, equipment? My char's name is AvelRanhoso lol

Not sure if I screwed the tree while chasing int nodes for the gems.

Having hardened scars anointed on your amulet helps a lot with squishiness and you can get a cheap okayish talisman amulet with it anointed +life/resists
Anyone has made the 10 bosses event with this build? If yes, how much investment does your build have?

I think I am going to invest in this build until I can do T16 maps comfortably and then re-roll to a boss killer build, Unless you tell me that you can do all the content with an investment of 10 ex or so.

"
pipboy3k3 wrote:

Having hardened scars anointed on your amulet helps a lot with squishiness and you can get a cheap okayish talisman amulet with it anointed +life/resists

Thanks, I'll be looking for it pretty soon, right now I'm farming currency to get the 6L Quillrain, a lvl21 TR and then the amulet/talisman with it. @Viktranka suggestions took me from 3k life to 5k life, and this made mapping so much smoother.
"

- How do i fix the mana issue?
- Have i done something wrong with my gem setup or Skill tree?

im feeling like im chugging mana pot every 2sec... please help me how do i fix this what im i missing??

the key is the manaflask stat

you need to use alterations until you get "flask effect is not removed at full mana"

and you also can use one hybrid flask with the same mod instead of the second heal flask ( you will basicly heal mana and life 4 sec long even when life/mana is full)
Last edited by Delamonica on Jan 19, 2021, 8:06:30 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
try to hit chaos dot multi with harvest chaos slam
I didn't think you can do that on a bow? I thought it was only from veiled craft.

"
cheelos wrote:
Should I get a elder bow and roll vicious projectiles
It's a legacy mod only existing in standard. You can't roll it since conquerors expansion.

"
Skuwb wrote:
Would anyone be kind enough to peek at my gear and make some recommended changes.
Can't cuz hidden characters.
Hey and thx for a good build...the jewel: Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel.
Does it matter what number it has as long its between 1000-8000?

:)
This needs updated, your tree from levels 0-81 way different than your final 114 tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info