-

"
issues99 wrote:
Just starting to get into clusters never played with them. Wondering if this is a decent cluster to start out with.

That'll work in the interim, sure. But that's not really what you want for endgame. The bow cluster allows Tempered Arrowheads (which yours there doesn't), which is the main mod we absolutely want on our 2 endgame larges. And the next mod depends on which path you want to take from there.

Settling for 5 arrow overlaps = most people go with 2x Feed the Fury + Energy Leech gem + Blood Rage - Divine Flesh (yes, minus). Blood Rage keeps ES at zero and this means you always proc the ES leech more damage multiplier, which is huge, on top of adding some life leech. This version tends to be a bit more budget-friendly, too. As well as leaving quite a few more passive points to spend since you don't have to path to extra +AoE nodes.

Going for 6+ arrow overlaps = people take 2x Broadside and follow the traditional build. But it's more expensive to go this route as you have a boatload of +AoE you have to come up with to reach radius breakpoints for the arrow overlaps.

There's also a little secret with Temp Arrowheads + Feed the Fury large clusters.

If you get an 8-passive large cluster with one of the skill mod SUFFIXES on the cluster with those 2 (Smite the Weak or Heavy Hitter or Martial Prowess), what happens is Temp Arrowheads and Feed the Fury get pushed up near the start of the cluster and it then only costs 5 passives to get both of them and the 2 open jewel sockets. Leaving the 3rd skill mod on the top/back with 2 small passive on either side. So 3 passive points ultimately saved on each large cluster. Total of only 10 points spent on 2 large clusters and 6 extra passive points saved.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 29, 2020, 4:35:15 PM
Cool thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out for those.
Are we trying to chaos res cap even without divine flesh? Also how much skill effect duration are we looking for before i can start going for dot multi on cluster jewels over wicked pall?
Last edited by Zyaak2point0 on Sep 29, 2020, 6:14:05 PM
"
Mindalus19 wrote:
Hey folks, Really enjoying this build it has taken me very far this league but now just wondering where to go from here in terms of gear (profile is public char name is AndrewHeist). Current things that I need to upgrade in my opinion, any suggestions in terms of priority helps:

-new gloves with chaos DoT multi
-Awakened gems
-empower lvl 4
-slight belt upgrade
-BiS amulet with +1 chaos gems, chaos multi and hardened scars rather than corruption
- Second cluster setup (is this even worth it anymore and if so what passives?)
-+3 bow (based on the guide he mentions waiting until the very end to replace quill rain so I'm hesitant on this)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

My suggestion (in priority order)
- amulet
- gloves
- cluster
- woke gems
- belt
- +3
- empower
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 29, 2020, 7:12:54 PM
"
Totalubnub wrote:

Thats where i am at gear wise, my cluster jewel setup got me to around 21M dps, i dont take the fortify because to be honest im not getting hit too often and when i do 1 sip of my health flask heals me right up, still missing corrupted blood protection and all i self cast Despair as it seems to do more and lasts for almost 30 seconds per 1 cast, both the bow and amulet were self crafted (alt spammed the amulet and got lucky, found the bow in a heist) i kinda prefer the 6+ arrows version over the energy leech version, though both are good, still missing the big boy upgrades like a watchers eye lol.. 100% gonna try for 100 and min max it to hell, thank you remi!

Seems like you're having a blast, glad to hear that
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
Are we trying to chaos res cap even without divine flesh? Also how much skill effect duration are we looking for before i can start going for dot multi on cluster jewels over wicked pall?

3-3.1 duration will be your target as duration scaling is one of the highest dps stat, though ofc too much duration will have diminishing returns, but back in before I literally have 6 seconds of duration on my pods lmao (before eternal suffering nerf)
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 29, 2020, 7:17:39 PM
Hello and thanks for the great help you provided me :)

I am close to the Endgame Gem-Setup you linked and just wanted to add another question regarding Gem Levels. I first downloaded Path of Building and copy-pasted your second build (the more defensive one).
When I check your Gem-Setup I noticed a few things where I wanted to double-check first

- You are running an LVL 15 Enduring Cry which I did not notice in the Gem Overview. Should I do the same or is it not necessary at the point where I am (White Maps, first time ever reaching "Endgame")

- For the Wither Setup I noticed that Wither remains at LVL 9 for as well as Multiple Totems on 12 and Faster Casting on 11. Should I try to copy the exact same levels even if I have to relevel some of the gems?

- Am I correct that as long as I don't have and Enlighten Gem I can not run Flesh and Stone / Malevolence and Skitterbots? Do I cut Skitterbots till I got the complete setup?

- Another non Guide related question, I checked your recommended Items as well as the trade links, most of them are not affordable for me right now - I learned about Chaos recipe yesterday, is this what I should do to get enough currency to get some of the listed items?

Sorry in advance for the extremely noobish questions!
Enjoying the Game so far but got overwhelmed by all the new Information
"
BLuB2K wrote:
Hello and thanks for the great help you provided me :)

I am close to the Endgame Gem-Setup you linked and just wanted to add another question regarding Gem Levels. I first downloaded Path of Building and copy-pasted your second build (the more defensive one).
When I check your Gem-Setup I noticed a few things where I wanted to double-check first

- You are running an LVL 15 Enduring Cry which I did not notice in the Gem Overview. Should I do the same or is it not necessary at the point where I am (White Maps, first time ever reaching "Endgame")

- For the Wither Setup I noticed that Wither remains at LVL 9 for as well as Multiple Totems on 12 and Faster Casting on 11. Should I try to copy the exact same levels even if I have to relevel some of the gems?

- Am I correct that as long as I don't have and Enlighten Gem I can not run Flesh and Stone / Malevolence and Skitterbots? Do I cut Skitterbots till I got the complete setup?

- Another non Guide related question, I checked your recommended Items as well as the trade links, most of them are not affordable for me right now - I learned about Chaos recipe yesterday, is this what I should do to get enough currency to get some of the listed items?

1. not necessary, just something you could also have in your misc gem setup
2. lvl on wither technically doesn't matter for us, it doesn't increase the damage taken. You can have a lvl 1 wither no problem
3. Yep you cut skitters
4. Uh that's a bit yikes, usually those items should be rather easy to get because I set the links to target newer players. And yeah it's something you wanna get asap for your budget setup

Feel free to leave more questions if you have trouble
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Mindalus19 wrote:
Hey folks, Really enjoying this build it has taken me very far this league but now just wondering where to go from here in terms of gear (profile is public char name is AndrewHeist). Current things that I need to upgrade in my opinion, any suggestions in terms of priority helps:

-new gloves with chaos DoT multi
-Awakened gems
-empower lvl 4
-slight belt upgrade
-BiS amulet with +1 chaos gems, chaos multi and hardened scars rather than corruption
- Second cluster setup (is this even worth it anymore and if so what passives?)
-+3 bow (based on the guide he mentions waiting until the very end to replace quill rain so I'm hesitant on this)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

My suggestion (in priority order)
- amulet
- gloves
- cluster
- woke gems
- belt
- +3
- empower

Thanks Remi! I'll start working on grabbing an amulet then, they are still quite expensive but mine is pretty bad so it would be a good upgrade. As for when I get to the second cluster setup, what passives should I be going for? I have a large now with Tempered Arrowheads and Broadside and then mediums with Wicked Pall and Brewed for Potency. Should I duplicate that setup for my second or include other passives? Appreciate the help!
"
Mindalus19 wrote:

Thanks Remi! I'll start working on grabbing an amulet then, they are still quite expensive but mine is pretty bad so it would be a good upgrade. As for when I get to the second cluster setup, what passives should I be going for? I have a large now with Tempered Arrowheads and Broadside and then mediums with Wicked Pall and Brewed for Potency. Should I duplicate that setup for my second or include other passives? Appreciate the help!

I personally would go for Wicked Pall + Student of Decay unless i got a bunch of chaos res, then I will look for Brewed for Potency instead of Student of Decay

And yeah rest of the clusters will the the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info