Rippy league

I love how so many people come here to complain cause i didnt fit their own taste and feel the need to cry like little baby take your credit card and start your own league and gtfo if you dont like it boys :)
"
HeavenReality wrote:
I love how so many people come here to complain cause i didnt fit their own taste and feel the need to cry like little baby take your credit card and start your own league and gtfo if you dont like it boys :)

And you just lost all credibility with that one little petty comment.

You can't complain about people crying, whilst simultaneously throwing a tantrum about it. It just doesn't work.

I see 1, maybe 2 posts at max who were complaining. Mosly everyone else was simply asking why or saying they would've played had it not been active.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
looks cool!
Hey I would like to join but it says it has reached maximum capacity
I'd also like to join.
"
ZachOK wrote:
"
HeavenReality wrote:

And you just lost all credibility with that one little petty comment.

You can't complain about people crying, whilst simultaneously throwing a tantrum about it. It just doesn't work.

I see 1, maybe 2 posts at max who were complaining. Mosly everyone else was simply asking why or saying they would've played had it not been active.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

You rly need some friends...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info