[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

can't belive im one shottin bosses with vaal haste with this build! thanks alot man great guide
Decided to try this as a leveling puzzle. In case anyone else is looking at this...

Hollow Palm is quite interesting. You can start with Smite and weapon, then go to One With Nothing when you can add an Astramentis at 20. You'll want to adjust Smite supports as better ones become available, but this can easily take you to 38.

I'm sure you can go farther than that with Hollow Palm Smite but just playing around to see whether a different main attack might be better to finish out acts.

Not saying HP is the best way to level it - just that it's a fun, workable way to try out two funky builds in one.
I think Hollow Palm with Astramentis and some Dex gear is by far the best way to level until you can equip the heralds.
What did you use as your primary attack with HP for later acts - once all skill gems are available?
I was too lazy and just kept smite until level 72
I leveled consecrated path Hollow palm. Fast af.
im pretty much done with the build. my tool tip is only 2m i die ALL the time to pretty much everything takes me legit 1-2 mins to kill a T16 boss what did i do wrong in this build? i switch to Spark instead of power siphon but i was using power before and it was the same thing kept dying ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time. i dont get it can anyone help? Like im 6K es and i get one shot all the time like wtf
"
4pointt0 wrote:
im pretty much done with the build. my tool tip is only 2m i die ALL the time to pretty much everything takes me legit 1-2 mins to kill a T16 boss what did i do wrong in this build? i switch to Spark instead of power siphon but i was using power before and it was the same thing kept dying ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time. i dont get it can anyone help? Like im 6K es and i get one shot all the time like wtf

That's tough, you seem to need a lot of gear upgrades that are expensive. I haven't played the spark version so I can't help too much.
"
4pointt0 wrote:

You have pretty weak phys damage reduction. Only at 64% without Rumi's active. So if you don't have 100% flask uptime, you're gonna take big hits. You're wasting 2 passive points by not using an intuitive leap to the right of the scion start point. No watcher's eye, so damage is gonna suffer. I don't know what your build prioritizes, but PoB shows arcane surge as a pretty big dps boost for you.

I don't see vitality in here either, so your regen is pretty low too. Less than 1k.

I'm also only seeing 8 rmr jewels (actually 7 in pob, I added the 8th because you have an empty socket on the far right?). Keep in mind each aura is ~5% phys damage reduction so if you can get to 19 auras that's huge. I'd add vitality to ammy, and a reduced mana helmet enchant (7-10ex?) on alphas. This will help you get more auras and thus phys mitigation.

Last edited by DasWiggles on May 11, 2020, 10:29:46 PM
"
4pointt0 wrote:

You play the ci version of the most expensive build in poe with no budget giving your items, what do you expect?

The ci version is more expensive than the low life version of herald stacking, and power siphon is more expensive than spell versions ...
Just check cutedog or empyrian 20ex versions of herald stacking, should be a better starting point.

In addition to low items, you have really bad flasks. No diamond flask? No cinderswallow (even no crit version is good)? 2 quicksiver flasks?

Do you run no regen maps? Because you can't as a spellcaster.

This is a broken build if you respect the basics of the build, otherwise it isn't as you can see for yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info