[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

So im pretty new to POE and using POB in general,

would like to ask the experienced players here how my wand would compare to a 360+ pdps one. Im not sure if it will be an upgrade.

"
pettyjem wrote:
So im pretty new to POE and using POB in general,

would like to ask the experienced players here how my wand would compare to a 360+ pdps one. Im not sure if it will be an upgrade.

Need more pDPS 300+ and crit chance

My Wand 12ex no ele pen :(
Last edited by Dehale on May 10, 2020, 11:44:13 AM

i was wondering how's my wand for this build?
"
Dehale wrote:

You cant compare double ele pen wand with aura mod to pure PDPS wands. You just cant get 300+ PDPS on that wand, not enough free affixes.

For example my current wand have something like 80 PDPS and when I copy 370 PDPS wand to POB Im losing more than 500k DPS.
330 PDPS wand with ele pen is still downgrade for my current wand.
360PDPS wand with ele pen is abit better but cost like 30 ex.

So @pettyjem your wand is very good and to upgrade it you would have to spend alot of exalts. Ofc I would like to also get more atk speed and crit but well, I have more important upgrades now.
Last edited by Asag on May 10, 2020, 1:54:30 PM
"
Asag wrote:
"
Dehale wrote:

You cant compare double ele pen wand with aura mod to pure PDPS wands. You just cant get 300+ PDPS on that wand, not enough free affixes.

For example my current wand have something like 80 PDPS and when I copy 370 PDPS wand to POB Im losing more than 500k DPS.

So @pettyjem your wand is very good and to upgrade it you would have to spend alot of exalts. Ofc I would like to also get more atk speed and crit but well, I have more important upgrades now.

Thanks for the tip, i did not pick up attack speed as im a scion. not sure if its the right decision but am pretty happy considering i crafted most of my gear thru different guides.
You just have to paste wands from trade to PoB because results can vary depending on the rest of your gear.
"
Asag wrote:
"
Dehale wrote:

Base crit and attack speed are very important.
Something like this

is a massive dps increase
"
Asag wrote:
You just have to paste wands from trade to PoB because results can vary depending on the rest of your gear.

i checked and a 400dps wand w/o the ele pen is a 1m dps increase in pob
Last edited by pettyjem on May 10, 2020, 4:01:40 PM
Wasted 5-6ex without getting anything useful or sellable so I'm sticking to my current one.

The aura damage and double pen could be nice if it rolls atleast some phys dmg or attack speed.
Attack speed seems to be the most important factor for DPS increase compared to %phys and crit chance.

You can get 10%+ ele pen easily without the wand which is way cheaper so that's what I did.

Next thing I will change is the shield since minimum frenzy charges aren't worth it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info