[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

my h/o dps is 2.1m is that per projectile? i feel in sim runs its not that much damage? i dnt really know how to cal pob could anyone look for me my profile is open
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on May 3, 2020, 3:26:07 PM
"
finished my rings also got a nice watchers eye for 25ex which i think is a bargain

How did you craft the rings?
one one was just awakener orb i slammed strength/2nd one was a failed awakener orb so i got alts and regal till i hit thunder/max es then beast crafted till i hit something i needed :)
This build has been a blast. While I'm waiting for a few more medium clusters with mana reserve to get malevolence, I've been playing around with empower in high templar gloves. My current setup gives me just short of 12k mana, or I can link hatred and get a pretty nice bump in damage. Working on crafting a different belt, rings, and metacrafting my shield, but overall, that a blast.

Looking to sell these gloves though and anything else below as I work on upgrading more.

Hey guys, playing the build on a budget ( =( ), but really enjoying it so far ( =) )

What would you guys say its the most urgent upgrade here? Damage is OK (not great tho) and survivability sometimes can be a pain in my ass (specially on 100% delirium maps or endgame bosses)

What would you guys say its the most urgent upgrade here? thanks for the guide tho!

Hey !

I play this build with something like 150/200X Budget

I'm Wondering what ur trought about my actually build

I know one of of my ring is shitty as fuck but i struggle with X when i craft him.

With my level 98 i'm wondering if i have to put a SPlit with ES/INT or this

I know i need to find other jewel Unique jewel with the 1% to put more Split

But i think i'm in the good way

Thank you for the build really help me :)
Have been following the thread, some of the crafting tips we especially helpful,

im currently stuck on this ring, any suggestions on what to craft next?

my other ring will tentatively be this

"
Preheet wrote:
"
Same here, im not sure how we could craft the wand needed. If anyone has steps or pointers.

Something like this (simple awakener orb, nothing special about mine.) beats out most wands on the market right now according to my testing in PoB, as the "Aura" redeemer mod scales with Purposeful Harbinger. If you happen to Awaken and hit things like Attack Speed, Phys Damage, etc. It can beat out mirror worthy wands.

Curious to hear what others think about it as well!

Double ele pen is better then T1 % physical?

Interesting. Will try a wand like this aswell. Thanks for sharing.

I could also go ele pen on this one instead of crit.

"
Diadhe wrote:
Hey !

I know one of of my ring is shitty as fuck but i struggle with X when i craft him.

From my testing the split personalities didn't do much.
I have 6.3k ES which is enough to rarely ever die with one Replenishing Presence.
I feel putting more 1% reduced jewels and free up the belt slot for Biscos or Bated if you want to be more tanky is more worth it then some split which are also pretty expensive with the right mods.
I only die to Kosis with really rippy mods which is 1 of 10+ Simulacrums.
Sirus can't do much if you phase him before he does rippy stuff like Die beams. Also your Watchers eye looks really good with Multi and IAS. I would go for it. I would consider the splits only to free up some more mana if you struggle to cast if your ES gets depleted.
Last edited by K4P0T on May 4, 2020, 5:30:31 AM
"
K4P0T wrote:
"
Preheet wrote:
"
Same here, im not sure how we could craft the wand needed. If anyone has steps or pointers.

Something like this (simple awakener orb, nothing special about mine.) beats out most wands on the market right now according to my testing in PoB, as the "Aura" redeemer mod scales with Purposeful Harbinger. If you happen to Awaken and hit things like Attack Speed, Phys Damage, etc. It can beat out mirror worthy wands.

Curious to hear what others think about it as well!

Double ele pen is better then T1 % physical?

Interesting. Will try a wand like this aswell. Thanks for sharing.

I could also go ele pen on this one instead of crit.

"
Diadhe wrote:
Hey !

From my testing the split personalities didn't do much.
I have 6.3k ES which is enough to rarely ever die with one Replenishing Presence.
I feel putting more 1% reduced jewels and free up the belt slot for Biscos or Bated if you want to be more tanky is more worth it then some split which are also pretty expensive with the right mods.
I only die to Kosis with really rippy mods which is 1 of 10+ Simulacrums.
Sirus can't do much if you phase him before he does rippy stuff like Die beams. Also your Watchers eye looks really good with Multi and IAS. I would go for it. I would consider the splits only to free up some more mana if you struggle to cast if your ES gets depleted.

At some point ele pen is your best stat, though that's after a few hundred EX invested. A high pDPS + ele pen wand would still be better than your current wand I'd assume. My 350 pDPS + ele pen wand still gives me more DPS than empys double pen int-stacking wand, which will change with more gear invested.

I was at 7.6k ES with 0 Split Personalities, currently leveling a scion, which will bring me to 8.3k+ ES with 0 Split Personalities, so I'd say they're not needed.

In total scion will bring me from 7.6kES/18m DPS without vaal skills to 8.3kES+ and 24m DPS without vaal skills, in exchange I need to get 1-2 replenesing presence and I loose the block guardian provides, will test it out and report back.

You can grab sth. like this for ~15ex, which will be way better than either Bated Breath or the 2x socket belt, if you don't need the 2x rmr jewel.

I'm not using any unset-ring but 2x COTB which results in more DPS as I don't really need more jewel sockets right now, need to get clusters with rmr first and then I will prob. just get some COTB with aura implicits tbh.
Last edited by todnesser on May 4, 2020, 6:54:15 AM
@Todnesser

I'm also leveling a Scion atm. but can't find the motivation to level her to 82 to start using Herald gear haha. Also I'm running 7 point Voices so I need 98 to use all my stuff.

I'm using HH for mapping and
this one for bossing.
Your Stygian is nice but I have a lot of stuff to improve on before I spend that much dough on a belt haha.

Will try to craft a new wand I think. I played a bit in PoB with different options.

CotB with implicits are nice but I wouldn't want to lose Elemental Weakness curse on the rings. If you have to get it on gloves it will be extremely expensive and I can't see the necessity since everything is dying in a heartbeat anyways haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info