[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
moldycondom wrote:
"
trikster_s wrote:
Why isnt this build using CoTB rings?

Can if you want, it's a dps upgrade for sure, but you lose potentially 36% ES on rings, 2 gem sockets (unless you get gem corruptions), non-channeling mana cost, and ele weakness on hit (if you're not using a glove with it corrupted)

I opted for the defenses and utility of Unset Rings

I do like your Runescape character names:D
"
quaz33r wrote:
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
trikster_s wrote:
Why isnt this build using CoTB rings?

Can if you want, it's a dps upgrade for sure, but you lose potentially 36% ES on rings, 2 gem sockets (unless you get gem corruptions), non-channeling mana cost, and ele weakness on hit (if you're not using a glove with it corrupted)

I opted for the defenses and utility of Unset Rings

I do like your Runescape character names:D

Thanks, it’s a tradition for all my games
Hello everyone looking at this build!
I played this build this league and it was a lot of fun, I was able to farm simulacrums pretty much in my sleep.
This was by far one of my best leagues and so I was able to invest about 80 exalted orbs into this build.
Now I must move on to a new build and I am going to be selling this gear as a full character setup as is.

It currently has 7 Ph / endbringers and 2 Ph / Heraldry jewels. It still has around 180 mana so you can pop in another aura or 2. if you utilize the wand/gloves/boots better. adding maybe a lvl 4 enlighten or a watchers eye I could see this build easily over doubling its current damage and adding atleast 1-2k more energy shield with just a little extra investing

Also I used a 6l purely for single target damage and a hungry loop for aoe, with awakened gems this settup has insane clear better than power siphon however with another call of the brotherhood you can clear bosses with powersiphon and packs, just change the 6th link

Gear

If you are interested please pm me either on the forum or in game I check every day and am on most of the day, IGN : Aureated

I am not sure what I am going to work on next but Ill figure that out later. If your interested in running this build let me know. I am willing to work a deal out on selling it. I just want to play something else for now.
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
Last edited by Xerosia on May 2, 2020, 3:30:14 AM
I am running with a ll storm brand, able to farm a8 sirus but saw this build and want to respec everything lol. I have about 160ex budget.. will be enought to get some decent items?
"
I am running with a ll storm brand, able to farm a8 sirus but saw this build and want to respec everything lol. I have about 160ex budget.. will be enought to get some decent items?

If you start with 7 passive voices, yes.

I'm trying to get a good wand (comparable to Empy's but there's nothing even close on trade. Anyone got any tips for that?
"
n4zroth wrote:
"

If you start with 7 passive voices, yes.

I'm trying to get a good wand (comparable to Empy's but there's nothing even close on trade. Anyone got any tips for that?

Same here, im not sure how we could craft the wand needed. If anyone has steps or pointers.
"
Same here, im not sure how we could craft the wand needed. If anyone has steps or pointers.

Something like this (simple awakener orb, nothing special about mine.) beats out most wands on the market right now according to my testing in PoB, as the "Aura" redeemer mod scales with Purposeful Harbinger. If you happen to Awaken and hit things like Attack Speed, Phys Damage, etc. It can beat out mirror worthy wands.

Curious to hear what others think about it as well!
Last edited by Preheet on May 2, 2020, 5:16:59 PM
"
Preheet wrote:
"

Something like this (simple awakener orb, nothing special about mine.) beats out most wands on the market right now according to my testing in PoB, as the "Aura" redeemer mod scales with Purposeful Harbinger. If you happen to Awaken and hit things like Attack Speed, Phys Damage, etc. It can beat out mirror worthy wands.

It's definitely a cool mod and a good idea.
In POB, you pretty much have to hit 15%+ attack speed to beat out a 20ex wand (with an open prefix for the ele pen craft).
Your wand with 9% attack speed is about equal to mine
"
Preheet wrote:
"

Can you explain to me how exactly did you craft this wand? Really confused, looking into getting a wand similar to this one
"
Preheet wrote:
"

The two needed mods are damage per aura and attacks penetrate elemental res right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info