[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

Hi, I've managed to get the build to 92 and already having a great time with it, but how do you manage to do simulacrum and T16 Delirium maps? It seems I'm lacking damage and the moment I get killed it's impossible to get back into it....mobs basically run at you immediately and I cannot even cast my brands. Also how do you manage to mitigate chaos damage?

If you can have a look at my build and give me some tips on what to get next I'd appreciate.

Thankjs!

"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Hi, I've managed to get the build to 92 and already having a great time with it, but how do you manage to do simulacrum and T16 Delirium maps? It seems I'm lacking damage and the moment I get killed it's impossible to get back into it....mobs basically run at you immediately and I cannot even cast my brands. Also how do you manage to mitigate chaos damage?

If you can have a look at my build and give me some tips on what to get next I'd appreciate.

Thankjs!

Your gear looks ok for the most part and should already be able to handle normal t16 delirium encounters. In general just slowly look to upgrade your rares prioritizing high mana and life rolls starting with you gloves (remember more mana = more damage). I would also get a curse immunity flask instead of bleed on your mana flask.

After that if you're still worried about damage and are willing to invest a significant amount of currency, the biggest damage boost would probably be from upgrading to awakened gems though this is quite expensive.

For simulacrum, just keep flasks up, keep leap slamming around to maintain endurance charges, and remember to deactivate rf if you start taking heavy damage (also remember to turn it back on once it's safe). If you feel your damage is a bit low, for the later waves you should try and stay to the edges of the map to spawn less mobs. I would also recommend crafting "mana + x% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit" mods on your rings to help recover your mana after taking a big hit. Also if you do die, mobs shouldn't be swarming you immediately after entering the area unless you move before casting your brands or your golem is drawing aggro.

Regarding chaos damage, I don't really have any chaos mitigation on my current setup aside from atziri's promise and pretty much just rely on my ehp and regen to soak up the occasional hit. You can look to get some chaos res on gear if you want but i would consider it a luxury stat.

Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 20, 2020, 3:14:17 PM
Found a large cluster jewel like yours on trade for ~8ex. But I see that you only use 2 of the 3 nodes? How do I know if the node that is NOT used is out of the pathing? If not, I have to spend 2 points to get there :|
"
koros wrote:
Found a large cluster jewel like yours on trade for ~8ex. But I see that you only use 2 of the 3 nodes? How do I know if the node that is NOT used is out of the pathing? If not, I have to spend 2 points to get there :|

You can copy the jewel and paste it into path of building. I don't know if this will be 100% accurate though.
Is it possible to do all contents/bosses (except ele-reflect mpas + Atziri) without the cluster jewels ?
Can you please take a look at my character? I guess I will only buy the MoM-WE last then upgrade rings/belt/gloves along the way. Won't be touching the Cluster jewels at all.
Edit: nvm, bought the large cluster jewel for 7ex and it makes big difference in clear speed, the 2 medium ones are cheap ~15-50c each. Only need more lvls to fill them in
Last edited by koros on Apr 21, 2020, 4:58:59 AM
Something is realy strange.
i have Militant faith timeless Jewel in the jewel slot near scion.
i also see that you have Skilled Elemental equilibrium wich changes to Power of Purpose with Militant faith. as soon as i skill it. im down to 1000 mana (from 6000) wich is converted to Armour. How do you handle that and keep up you mana pool ? Something here i don't understand ?
"
Sirais01 wrote:
i also see that you have Skilled Elemental equilibrium wich changes to Power of Purpose with Militant faith. as soon as i skill it. im down to 1000 mana (from 6000) wich is converted to Armour. How do you handle that and keep up you mana pool ? Something here i don't understand ?

Did you buy the correct one?

From the OP

"A militant faith timeless jewel (converted by Venarius) will convert nearby keystones into the agnostic."

I have a similar one to the linked one in the OP and my EE has been converted to agnostic.

Matt
Last edited by Mattyd_UK on Apr 21, 2020, 5:42:34 AM
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
"
Sirais01 wrote:

Did you buy the correct one?

From the OP

"A militant faith timeless jewel (converted by Venarius) will convert nearby keystones into the agnostic."

I have a similar one to the linked one in the OP and my EE has been converted to agnostic.

Matt

My Bad. thanks a lot i realy used the wrong Jewel (as i have both of em)!

Last edited by Sirais01 on Apr 21, 2020, 6:46:35 AM
Chip away notable is good.
But Grand Design vs Brand Loyalty?
Grand design makes it easier for mapping and keeping brands uptime better?
Or 10% inc.brand duration is much worse than 10% inc.damage for single target?
Grand design seems to make gearing easier I assume?
"
koros wrote:
Chip away notable is good.
But Grand Design vs Brand Loyalty?
Grand design makes it easier for mapping and keeping brands uptime better?
Or 10% inc.brand duration is much worse than 10% inc.damage for single target?
Grand design seems to make gearing easier I assume?

The increased brand duration from grand design only matters before you hit the cooldown threshold for permanent brand sustain (and increased duration has no effect on brand recall).

After you get brand recall cooldown below 1.2 seconds, increased brand duration usually becomes a useless stat for this build because your brands in theory last forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info