[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Ts how much es u get from watchers eye?
Hi thanks for the work on this great build. I have 2 questions, first one, here you say to use clarity, but on PoB you dont use it, should i use it or not?
second one, im doing your 7.5ex build but my dps doesnt match yours, can you help me? this is my PoB maybe im doing something wrong https://pastebin.com/Y7NB4YWE .
Thanks in advance for all the work, have a great day.

Edit: i was so sleepy i didnt paste the right pastebin
Last edited by Icripz on Apr 14, 2020, 7:22:48 AM
"
LBoykoff wrote:
@OP - Are you self-casting Wave of Conviction? Only for bosses or what? I changed my abilities to match yours. Shield charge & flame dash out for Dash, and a lvl 1 clarity =p.

Yes! Only for bosses, everything short of a delirium boss just kind of melts away. But the Wave and curse on hit give us the little extra oomph to get the job done.
"
norxe wrote:
I cant stand this anymore i die all the fking time cant even do t11 maps...i think im going back to my imaple build

The build as written has a minimum of 7.5k EHP. I'd be glad to take a look at your pob and see what can be improved.
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Ts how much es u get from watchers eye?

The watchers eye gives about 2.6k ES. Essentially offesetting the ES loss of dropping sanctuary of thought. If you are more survival conscious, you can stack them both together to reach ~10k ES. I like the idea of everything dying faster however.
Hey, thanks for the build. been wanting to try an archmage build out for some time now! :D

However i was wondering if you could help me out? I must be doing something wrong. I keep dying on red maps and my dps is some where around 1M DPS and not close to the 7.5M DPS (Went for the 7.5 ex build)
I know i don't have all the skills yet and so, but even when i check all passives and mimax my gems i still don't get even close.

I hope you got some times to tell me what i'm doing wrong, really want this to work out for me

Thanks alot in advance :)

https://pastebin.com/JfgHWBBp
Last edited by Mezzic on Apr 14, 2020, 3:53:12 PM
Hello, first congratulations on this build, I am really enjoying it.

I have a question about survival. When they attack me with chaos I die almost instantly. Could it be due to the expense of mana? With no mana, Ivory Tower doesn't work and the ES does nothing against chaos.

How is your play style doing maps? perhaps knowing that I understand the operation better and can survive something else.

Thanks in advance!
"
arkul78 wrote:
Hello, first congratulations on this build, I am really enjoying it.

I have a question about survival. When they attack me with chaos I die almost instantly. Could it be due to the expense of mana? With no mana, Ivory Tower doesn't work and the ES does nothing against chaos.

How is your play style doing maps? perhaps knowing that I understand the operation better and can survive something else.

Thanks in advance!

Your mana should be full pretty much all the time. Until I get the chance to upload to youtube again (essential worker life) check this out: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/588888068
"
Mezzic wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build. been wanting to try an archmage build out for some time now! :D

However i was wondering if you could help me out? I must be doing something wrong. I keep dying on red maps and my dps is some where around 1M DPS and not close to the 7.5M DPS (Went for the 7.5 ex build)
I know i don't have all the skills yet and so, but even when i check all passives and mimax my gems i still don't get even close.

I hope you got some times to tell me what i'm doing wrong, really want this to work out for me

Thanks alot in advance :)

https://pastebin.com/JfgHWBBp

The biggest stand outs are your level which is holding you back from significant amounts of mana. Mana with this build scales your arcane cloak, damage through the aforementioned cloak, damage through archmage, as well as amount of ES through conversion. Every level will be a sizable upgrade. The biggest survivability issue I see outside of this is the cinderswallow flask. 3% es/kill doesn't seem like a lot until you consider each brand is killing 3 enemies at a time. (45% ES recovered per activation). Same for the Mana.

Lastly, I'm getting ~2.5M dps without Vaal RF for your setup. Brand attached, exposure and assassin's mark triggered.
How big of an upgrade are awakened gems and if significant what order to upgrade them. Also many thanks for this build its eliminated most of my frustrations with this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info