[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Try this, cremmus: https://pastebin.com/vCjw2AZZ
Note the respec of Sanctuary of Thought to Arcane Blessing.

Quick Q : Do you have to allocate 3 passives for Dreamer even with Unnatural beside it? I see it on this POB.

In that PoB Dreamer is taken through anointing amulet.[/quote]

OK If I re-anoint I'll lose ES from utmost intel if I keep it I lose mana from not having Dreamer. It's just the same, isn't it? I'll kee it this way.
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 14, 2020, 7:48:52 AM
"
Desrers wrote:

Ok tnx for info i really wasn't aware about MoM. But in terms of leveling why level on t16 when there breach rotas?

Not everyone wants to buy or run 30ex of the same map over and over with minimal interaction to level to 100. Some also want to play the content that is new this league to level.
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

Quick Q : Do you have to allocate 3 passives for Dreamer even with Unnatural beside it? I see it on this POB.

In that PoB Dreamer is taken through anointing amulet.

OK If I re-anoint I'll lose ES from utmost intel if I keep it I lose mana from not having Dreamer. It's just the same, isn't it? I'll kee it this way.

I agree, keep it the way it is.

I guess I can only speak anecdotally, but even before getting my Watcher's Eye, I had no problem getting my eHP to 9.9k and doing all content smoothly. Getting a Skyforth, and not a Watcher's Eye, was absolutely the turning point. If you have the boots, Unnatural Calm, Will Shaper, and good mana rolls/quality on your gear, you can push that 10k eHP and be in good shape with 4-5m DPS per brand. Getting a Watcher's Eye just lets you drop Sanctuary of Thought to almost double your DPS while only losing a little eHP, which helps with the last Simulacrum wave and juiced, 80-100% delirious t16 maps, but is honestly overkill pretty much anywhere else.

Now I'm sitting comfortably at 9.6k eHP and 10-12m DPS, which I find to be a sublime balance. Granted, I do use LW for extra-zippy movement speed, so I'm sure that affects my survivability somehow. Jolo is right that you can use fancy jewels to squeeze even more out of your passive tree, depending on what you want, and that versatility speaks to how resilient this build really is...so I guess my point is just that there are dozens of "right" ways to play the build and for those who have limited time or patience or currency, you can have a blast and crush top-level content without all the bells and whistles.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on May 14, 2020, 9:35:53 AM
"

I guess I can only speak anecdotally, but even before getting my Watcher's Eye, I had no problem getting my eHP to 9.9k and doing all content smoothly. Getting a Skyforth, and not a Watcher's Eye, was absolutely the turning point. If you have the boots, Unnatural Calm, Will Shaper, and good mana rolls/quality on your gear, you can push that 10k eHP and be in good shape with 4-5m DPS per brand. Getting a Watcher's Eye just lets you drop Sanctuary of Thought to almost double your DPS while only losing a little eHP, which helps with the last Simulacrum wave and juiced, 80-100% delirious t16 maps, but is honestly overkill pretty much anywhere else.

Now I'm sitting comfortably at 9.6k eHP and 10-12m DPS, which I find to be a sublime balance. Granted, I do use LW for extra-zippy movement speed, so I'm sure that affects my survivability somehow. Jolo is right that you can use fancy jewels to squeeze even more out of your passive tree, depending on what you want, and that versatility speaks to how resilient this build really is...so I guess my point is just that there are dozens of "right" ways to play the build and for those who have limited time or patience or currency, you can have a blast and crush top-level content without all the bells and whistles.

The point of the build in a nutshell sir!
Strongly agree with WorderMostFoul here.

If you look at most other 10-20ex budget builds, you'll see most cap at 5m dps or less. Maybe they claim more, but then you look at the end of the thread and see people with 10 ex investment and 1-2m dps. 5m is plenty to trivialize most maps and to make it possible to kill any boss. Get your ES to 8-9k, get skyforth, and level where you feel comfortable until your dps is high enough to make even nasty mods on t16 feel trivial.

At 93, I'm not really accumulating much exp bc I'm dying every 3rd or 4th map at t16. Which is fine! I could run low red or high yellow maps for slow but steady exp, and anywhere I farm is pretty decent currency. t7 burial chambers is surprisingly good/steady currency with delirium rewards.

If you just want to get to the point where you can farm lots of currency and beat nearly everything in the game (with deaths, if you're me), this build can do it with 20c rares, dirt cheap uniques, 6L ivory tower, and skyforth.

Now I'm sitting comfortably at 9.6k eHP and 10-12m DPS, which I find to be a sublime balance. Granted, I do use LW for extra-zippy movement speed, so I'm sure that affects my survivability somehow. Jolo is right that you can use fancy jewels to squeeze even more out of your passive tree, depending on what you want, and that versatility speaks to how resilient this build really is...so I guess my point is just that there are dozens of "right" ways to play the build and for those who have limited time or patience or currency, you can have a blast and crush top-level content without all the bells and whistles.[/quote]

Can you share your pob for your build with 9.9k eHP?
Can someone post a 9k eHP PoB that does not include a watchers eye?
https://pastebin.com/Sy0SYx39

Here's 9k ES. I just added unnatural calm wheel to my build. Take the 6 points out of anything that's not mana/ES to keep that number.
"
smac2000 wrote:

Sorry, was at work and couldn't reply until I got home. Here's my version:
https://pastebin.com/m05hcLfn

(Someone tell me if that link doesn't work, this is the first time I've tried exporting and sharing a build.)

The small cluster jewel with Will Shaper is really what's pushing eHP in my own setup. As you can see (assuming I did this right), 9.7k ES + 250 life is almost 10k eHP. Trading Sanctuary of Thought for a Watcher's Eye reduces ES a bit; most of this ES is made up through the additional life you'll have reserved via Ivory Tower when you lose the "10% less mana reservation of skills" in Sanctuary of Thought, but then the amount of life you have to back up your ES is obviously even tinier, too.
"
"
smac2000 wrote:

Sorry, was at work and couldn't reply until I got home. Here's my version:
https://pastebin.com/m05hcLfn

(Someone tell me if that link doesn't work, this is the first time I've tried exporting and sharing a build.)

The small cluster jewel with Will Shaper is really what's pushing eHP in my own setup. As you can see (assuming I did this right), 9.7k ES + 250 life is almost 10k eHP. Trading Sanctuary of Thought for a Watcher's Eye reduces ES a bit; most of this ES is made up through the additional life you'll have reserved via Ivory Tower when you lose the "10% less mana reservation of skills" in Sanctuary of Thought, but then the amount of life you have to back up your ES is obviously even tinier, too.

What a nice setup you have with will shaper. It replaces watchers pretty well. If i knew that before, I'd not have bought that 40ex watchers, but, thankfully sold for the exact same price

I'm not playing brands anymore, switched to another-herald-stacking-build, its pretty immortal and tbh you get bored when nothing can kill you

Will save your build to the next league, thanks bro!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info