[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Thx for the great build!
The damage is insane and i really enjoy it, but i have some problems with physical damage. It almost insta-kills me if i encountter it, How can i deal with that. I see we have only 130o armour.

Pls help :D

What physical damage are you referring to? Porcupines you need to kite when killing and not rush straight in. Your characters are private and you didn't provide a PoB so I can't give you specific recommendations based on your current skill setup and gear.

"
Stormbear94 wrote:
Greetings .. I like this build very much. It allowed me to do many things I couldn't do in the game before. Thanks :) I have only one question. How do we add the sixth storm brand? I only have 5 storm brands.

It's not really necessary unless you are pushing juiced T16+ full delirious maps, 5 should be sufficient but you can get more brands through using medium cluster jewels.
"
Looks like you copy wrong link, because it shows necro witch with storm brand.
https://pastebin.com/XhLrs46e
Anyway that's my PoB and because i mostly farm sirus i change Sanc of T for Arcane blessing which gives ele ailments immune and because i think that endur charges dosn't give much and skyforth provides with power charge gen. Obv if you don't have the watcher's eye you can put fevered mind in thah slot and respec arcane blessing. Easy deathless A8 Sirus with that setup and it's exactly how i farm 30 ex for watcher's eye

Ok so i thought my damage was already good but looking at your PoB,i was like wtf, you do 10 times more,is it the awakened gems and watchers eye and droping sanctuary?I mean i already guessed this build as all most powerful builds is not about being tanky its about killing things before they kill you.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I'll probably do intuitive first, but still after Watcher's. This build goes for the mana --> ES clarity mod on watchers. Even without another useful mod its still very expensive. That lets you spec out of Sanctuary of Thought while maintaining high ES.

Specing out of sanctuary of thought removes its -50% mana cost, which is a huge dps boost and means we can only run 4 fevered minds (with chain, can still run 6 with controlled destruction, but the mana cost would be so high a fart would kill you if it did chaos dmg). That in turn lets us go for intuitive leap or unnatural instinct without the opportunity cost.

I played around with this, and I DEFINITELY recommend sticking to OP's tree. Losing Foresight was a huge hit to survivability that I couldn't make up elsewhere, Overcharged was not sustaining frenzy charges, making it pointless, and to top it all off, the DPS increase was barely anything at all. To say nothing of the additional currency this little maneuver requires. Definitely recommend just sticking a Fevered Mind in there.
"
I played around with this, and I DEFINITELY recommend sticking to OP's tree. Losing Foresight was a huge hit to survivability that I couldn't make up elsewhere, Overcharged was not sustaining frenzy charges, making it pointless, and to top it all off, the DPS increase was barely anything at all. To say nothing of the additional currency this little maneuver requires. Definitely recommend just sticking a Fevered Mind in there.

I disagree with the part that it can't be made up elsewhere. If you're sticking to a sub-10ex budget then yeah Foresight is probably the way to go with a Fevered Mind. But if you're pushing for upgrades at the levels of Unnatural Instinct and Bottled Faith, then the points saved will allow you to go into cluster jewels which can increased the DPS, mana pool, and ES pool through Scintillating Idea and Will Shaper. Before I dropped Will Shaper for more DPS I was at about 8800 ES which I think is what the builds that stick to Foresight hover around.

My maps are pretty juiced, and that's where the frenzies shine as I do get pretty consistent upkeep on them. Endurance charges are nice too, but you always get the mana and life/es from the other small nodes as well.

However, in terms of best upgrades, I do think that the Watcher's Eye is the biggest one that should be prioritized. Taking Unnatural Instinct is more a luxury to smoothen out the high tier juiced delirium mapping experience.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
ALFANDEGARIO wrote:
Hey guys, i dont know where to get 7k energy shield, could you help me to improve my gear? Thx and stay safe!!

On gear:
More mana on wand, max roll of % mana as ES on helmet, more mana/ES on rings (ideally Cerulean rings), more mana/ES on belt, no quality on gloves?, more mana in Skyforth.

On tree:
You cannot drop Sanctuary of Thought without the Watcher's Eye because it just takes one hit from a juiced high tier map to blow through your small ES pool. Other than that you have poor pathing. Why annoint Runesmith if you're going to path up to it anyways. You can either drop the pathing to their, path to Written in Blood over the topside, and put the 4 saved points into Faith and Steel or going towards Unnatural Calm or Soul Thief and Mind Drinker. Or you can take Runesmith normally, change annoint to Mana Flows or Utmost Intellect, still path over the top and start pushing for Faith and Steel. You also don't need the two points behind Arcane Will so those can also go towards more impactful notables.

Thanks guy!!!! I I bought the Whatcher's Eye and improved the gloves and helmet slightly and only with that I caught 7k ES and defeat Sirius.

Thank so much!!!!
"
nayfear wrote:

Ok so i thought my damage was already good but looking at your PoB,i was like wtf, you do 10 times more,is it the awakened gems and watchers eye and droping sanctuary?I mean i already guessed this build as all most powerful builds is not about being tanky its about killing things before they kill you.

Most damage (almost have) coms when you switch Sanctuary of thougt for watcher's eye. Awakened gems there for min/max purposes mostly. I tried cluster jewels but for me 7kES was more then enough even on fully juiced t16, so why bothered? Sure with watcher's eye cluster jewel and Sonctuary of thougts you can have around 12K ES and with MoM thah will be 20k+ eHP, while still having 10 mill shaper DPS. But unless it's hardcore you playing having 7k ES and 20+mil shaper DPSfeeling why smoother on clearing maps and killing bosses.
"
Desrers wrote:
"
nayfear wrote:

Most damage (almost have) coms when you switch Sanctuary of thougt for watcher's eye. Awakened gems there for min/max purposes mostly. I tried cluster jewels but for me 7kES was more then enough even on fully juiced t16, so why bothered? Sure with watcher's eye cluster jewel and Sonctuary of thougts you can have around 12K ES and with MoM thah will be 20k+ eHP, while still having 10 mill shaper DPS. But unless it's hardcore you playing having 7k ES and 20+mil shaper DPSfeeling why smoother on clearing maps and killing bosses.

You shouldn't be spreading misinformation. MoM only protects life, so even if you have all of that any damage will still go to ES first, so you don't get 20k eHP.

Overall, in my opinion 7k is usable, but if you're juicing and trying to level it's still very much in one shot range even for later Simulacrum waves and T16s juiced.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I'll probably do intuitive first, but still after Watcher's. This build goes for the mana --> ES clarity mod on watchers. Even without another useful mod its still very expensive. That lets you spec out of Sanctuary of Thought while maintaining high ES.

Specing out of sanctuary of thought removes its -50% mana cost, which is a huge dps boost and means we can only run 4 fevered minds (with chain, can still run 6 with controlled destruction, but the mana cost would be so high a fart would kill you if it did chaos dmg). That in turn lets us go for intuitive leap or unnatural instinct without the opportunity cost.

Sorry, that's a bit confusing for me.

Where'd you respec from Sanc of thoughts? to conviction of power?

Please check if wth I'm doing here makes sense.
https://pastebin.com/cCy7GLLf

Last edited by CreedAventus on May 13, 2020, 5:03:05 PM
"
Desrers wrote:
"
nayfear wrote:

How can I have smoothness like what you are saying? I feel like I'm not too fast and zoom zoom on t16 juiced. What am I missing?

Here: https://pastebin.com/g3aMYL8s

Edit : Also, which of my current flasks do you advise that I remove to be able to use my bottled faith? I was contemplating if I would sell it but think that would help with bossing.
Try this, cremmus: https://pastebin.com/vCjw2AZZ

Note the respec of Sanctuary of Thought to Arcane Blessing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info