3.10 Shouting Chonky Berserker 7.6K Life 50%Dmg Reduction %200 Movespeed 12M Shaper Dps

How much of a difference do lvl 21/20% gems and awakened melee phys supp make and in which order should i prioritize getting them?
Last edited by Rithielus on Apr 16, 2020, 2:55:47 PM
"
Optaka wrote:
Might it be worth taking out some of the stuff under duelist start to get soul tether and glorious vanity in the build?

I've taught about it but it is too much investment and just does the job of a kaom's heart maybe a bit more it is possible but tankyness is good enough if you ask me but if you are playing HC go ahead its a vaiable strategy but if the corruptions are bad and you cant get warcry nodes you cant possibly sustain berserk
"
Torquadon wrote:
Any advice on Pantheon choices?

Panthe wha?

Jokes aside I feel like you can take reduced phy damage over time thing and fully upgraded solaris for more tankyness from area damage this league has some huge aoe damage cast on death stuff
Amazing build!! Thank you so much!!I used to call my toon "the cycloner" in my native language now its upgraded to "the cycloner el special" ^^ Previous build i was dual-wield savior and 450pdps foil, damage was good survivability was terrible!This build, damage is GREAT!survivability is AWSOME!Got 10EX what should i upgrade next? Thanks again for the great build you shared

Last edited by Screamsaver1 on Apr 17, 2020, 5:20:03 PM
"
Can this build clear all content in the game? (20 wave simulacrum, a8 sirus)

NO....well yes, if you're lucky. The build still gets one shot in Simulacrum, 100% Delirious t16 and Fully Juiced Beyond Maps if the wrong Boss shows up.

I've pretty much finished the Original build except for the Tailwind boots. Finished Wave 20 Simulacrum, then died on Wave 15-19 to one shots. For true endgame viability you really need to upgrade to Galadedrid's Version on Page 2.
Last edited by Rising_Sun on Apr 16, 2020, 10:04:41 PM
"
Galadedrid wrote:
I haven't been finding it squishy at all tbh - but then as blocker2 recommended in the first post I've been backing off when Berserk drops and saving Vaal Molten Shell for then. It's up for about 30 seconds, then down for 5 - during which I'm relying on the VMS, endurance charges, armour, dodging etc to keep me alive.

Not sure why you're finding it squishy - after reworking for HH I'm down to 5.9k HP and so long as berserk is up I'm literally just facerolling through Simulacrum waves without paying any attention to what's happening. The only time I've died in my last half-dozen simus has been when I failed to notice a double boss wave and got hit with max stacks of all the debuffs at the same time.

I can't see your actual profile because as mentioned I can't import your char, but I switched from Fettle small jewels to Blessed (with chaos res implicts) and had small positive chaos res before HH switch (now -5) which makes certain things a lot more comfortable than -60 - so if you have like no chaos res and spare HP to play with I'd suggest considering that switch.

Previously, giant porcupine packs would sometimes wreck me, but I added a cwdt-IC (generated 3 endurance charges every 1.08 seconds when mobs are around, so it's actually worth it) and it's helped a lot.

The sockets in the PoB I linked earlier are still accurate.

Also, looking at your gear it's not at all necessary for anything in maps, but for Mega-Bosses or late wave simulacrum, an ancestral protector (not warchief) will give you a giant attack speed boost, which is a LOT of damage.

Ive made some changes now and gona see how it plan out! 2x feast of flesh with ball lightning CwDt should give alot of sustain.
Next getting the wtchers eye and then trying to get more chaos res as you stated. Also trying to hit 100% hit (right now at 97%).
Gonna buy an Enlighten level 4 i think so i can get Precision some more levels.

All and all i have gotten stronger from your advices, though not feeling even close to 5m shaper dps, dont know how to calc in PoB.
Last char i played was molten striker who would have alot less dps then this build but it felt WAAAY stronger and could face tank everything and i guess theres where my squishy feeling comes from. Been a while since i needed to think while playing xD

Edit: changed the PoB, removed ball lightning and getting blessed jewels for chaso res! :)

Here my PoB: https://pastebin.com/rPz1dYZ1
If you know how to set it up to see my dps please do so and link it back so i can see myself xD Ty!
Last edited by PunkSviin on Apr 17, 2020, 9:49:38 AM
u crafted for 70c each of the medium cluster? what a joke, spent over 2k alchs did not even hit it once. Unlucky i guess ;D
Last edited by punisher321 on Apr 18, 2020, 11:52:42 PM
First of all great build, i face-tanked kosis wave 20 for like 3 mins at lvl 83 xD. But i have to say i lack some dps, any1 can help? heres my gear

What should i get first in order - watchers/awakened gems/ chest ? PoB shows i have 95% hit chance is that bad? Cheers!
Last edited by punisher321 on Apr 18, 2020, 11:53:29 PM
I was crafting large clusters for Deep Cuts/Smite the Week/Run Through and I crafted a

Is bloodscent super useful over Run Through? I would assume for more Berserk uptime?

Great build! I started with Blocker's, and made some edits towards Galad's

Thank you both!
cheers galad and blocker. following galads variant at the moment (not comletely, got subpar warcry gems (mob mentality yes, the other is something else)

what i notice is sometimes when i get mobbed i am stunned. i think even during berserk. so what is the best way to ahndle that? block and stun reduction craft?

also happy if you can take a look and bring ideas for what to improve first :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info