Some items won't hide despite highlight disabled

I still come across this bug from time to time. Been happening to me lately in the Atlas Invasion event. Even after pressing Z to hide labels during fights, some items do one of two things seemingly at random when dropped:

- Show for a few seconds and then disappear. Certainly not ideal but better than the alternative.
- Show forever until I pick them up. If I then drop them they'll hide, but until I interact with them, they're apparently gonna always show.

I just checked and I've had the loot at "Permanent Allocation" since forever. I play solo 99% of the time anyway. Quite the annoying little bug!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
This happens to me every time I run skitter delirium orb maps. Couldn't count the number of times I've died because the stupid scarabs block my screen and I get killed by something I cant see. If I stop to loot the scarabs I die. Incredibly annoying
Bump
has someone found a fix yet? it is getting really annoying
Em... Still getting this bug, lol. GGG? do something lol
There's nothing to do here. Those are quest-flagged items.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
There's nothing to do here. Those are quest-flagged items.

scarabs are not quest flagged items.. please do some basic research before posting please. You are wrong way to many times.

flags on scarabs: AllocateToMapMaker, AlwaysAllocate
Class: fragments

flags on actual quest items: AlwaysShow
Class: quest items

the issue here is with all fragment class items, loot filters will hide them but the build in hide/show items key doesn't.
Please fix this!! It is really annoying on mechanics with loot explosions. Maps and Scarab labels appear very far from where they dropped and the double tap Z trick doesn't work since they are always visible.
Still relevant - scarab loot explosion literally covers entire screen and can't hide it. Would be nice if GGG at least acknowledged the problem and tell us they are working on it ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info