Some items won't hide despite highlight disabled

Died so many times because of lack of visibility due to this bug. CAN YOU FIX IT HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGG
up
So after some fiddeling around this is what I found out:

Items that are allocated to map owner (maps,scarabs incubated loot etc.) is always allocated even if you have FFA loot, and those are the items not hideable.
Turning loot to PA lets you hide everything again.

Not helpful if your running FFA with friends, but it is something atleast.
That brings me back to the thought why the hell can't i give up map owner allocation to trusted friends when we run FFA?
Last edited by Gastub on Jan 31, 2021, 4:55:45 AM
"
Gastub wrote:
So after some fiddeling around this is what I found out:

Items that are allocated to map owner (maps,scarabs incubated loot etc.) is always allocated even if you have FFA loot, and those are the items not hideable.
Turning loot to PA lets you hide everything again.

Not helpful if your running FFA with friends, but it is something atleast.
That brings me back to the thought why the hell can't i give up map owner allocation to trusted friends when we run FFA?

Wow, this actually works... thanks a lot dude, saved me a ton of pain in the ass. I can't count how many times I died to my screen being covered in scarabs.
Doesnt work, I have the same problem. Runing Simulacrum and suddenly out of nowhere loot just sticks to the screen whatever I do.
I Do the Cha-Cha Like A Sissy Girl
It works only if you play solo and start a map while you're not in a party. It's fucked up, but this is what we get for not voting with our wallets. Haven't bought a single point since delirium league and still counting.
This bug is actually tilting me beyond belief. Happens constantly in delirious maps and I can't see shit and die
Fix this.

The only solution I've found so far is to make a filter with just "Hide" that literally hides every item and then I switch to a normal filter after map to loot
Last edited by Onoxlol on Aug 10, 2021, 1:41:10 PM
This has been an issue for as long as filters existed.

Spoiler
Just like EU servers being absolute trash.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
09/2021 and this bug still not fixxed , it 7 MONTHS already . It annoying and GGG know about it but seem like they dont care , wow .
Last edited by nvmthanh11011992 on Sep 16, 2021, 12:51:55 PM
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info