[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

How fits The Interrogation into the build.
In the guide is mentioned to use this one with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted.
But if we use this one, we are not able to Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock the enmies.
Is Scorch, Brittle, and Sapped so much better?

"
Guimazx33 wrote:
I'm trying to use vitality on divine ire version, but even with doryani's ilusion and amulet with recuded reserved mana look like it's impossible, someone did it?

I not only use vitality, I also use grace.

You can check my profile to see how I did it. I also do not use doryani boots but have a corrupted prism guardian and a vitality amulet instead.

I might ditch grace for anger, will have to see.

btw, if you use elemental focus in links, can you still apply sapped and brittled?

because I see people on poe.ninja using this combination?
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 11, 2020, 7:06:49 AM
Only the crit ark version is relevant?
Hi,

I'm thinking of doing the Arc Version mainly for Simulacrum and T16 Delirium Maps but I don't really now what to prioritize with how many ways to build this char are. My budget is about 85ex.
Anyone can give me a bit of priority of what I should get first to get this build going? Which Cluster Combination for example. I'm not very good at figuring stuff like that out haha...

If someone asked the same with a similar budget that still applies and you know the page it was on I'd take that as well :)

Thanks in advance
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Here's my build: 150M Shaper dps.

100% Delirious video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5p6UY7JWA

Feels like clearing a normal map :D. Kosis deleted in the very beginning. Sirus final phase 100% hp died too fast he didnt cast any skill LOL. No curse gloves yet, 160M Shaper DPS. Few more tweaks and can reach 200M Shaper dps easily. About 3 shapers per second =))

https://pastebin.com/YXnrtD4z

Checked your POB and you have Frenzies, Power Charges and Endurances ticked. how do you proc them?Apart from that you have Are you Leeching ES? ticked. And Leech effects are removed at full Life, you dont overleech like an slayer. Thats 20M DPS lost when you are full ES.On top of that, you have 15 Effect of Shock. That's unrealistically buffing your dps by 75%. For a non elementalist class you need a LOT of shock effect to hit 50% inc dmg stat, easily like 500%+. Check your Shock effectiveness in Arc ingame. Shouldn't be even 40%. So, basically, that's unrealistically buffed too. Vaal Righteous Fire normal RF and Vaal Haste are permaticked, which don't think is the case 80% of the time, specially against Sirus, and even in maps they have a moderate cooldown. Having Righteous Fire activated all the time buffs your dps by another 25%.

I think your real Number is around 51M DPS going on Sirus, what is still quite crazy. But nothing like 160M,sorry.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 11, 2020, 8:08:30 AM
"
Pizert wrote:
Only the crit ark version is relevant?

nope

i for example roll with Blade Vortex

clear speed is extremaly fast with tailwind boots unleash awaken aoe etc

and my dps is fcking broken oO
i dont know numbers but i instagib every content i encounter

how ppls can say BV dont do good single target, they need their build a check out

i dont even run vaal RF yet and pop flask/full bv/vbv on face destroy for example coretex in 2 seconds

@jackietran24
he probably use unnatural instinct to get overcharged node x2
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 11, 2020, 7:49:31 AM
Hi, the build is awesome but somehow i lack DPS for killing Bosses. I play with Power Siphon and switch out gems when Boss encouter but still sometimes it takes long to kill it. Maybe im not using right gems in my Power Siphon setup or im missing something else. Can i ask someone to check out my Char and help me improve it? Thanks in advance :)
Is Chayulas amu prefered for the arc verison of the build (and why?) or would be a rare amulet better? (with -mana res and maybe an aura to have space for more gems). Also what otehr stats would be prefered on a rare amu? Just as much ES as we can get besides -mana res?
Doing the crit version and I have one doubt: how do we deal with chill/freeze? Only way I can get immunity is by putting it on a magic flask, but the pob does not have it. Why is that?
Alpha's Howl -> Cannot be Frozen

Watchers Eye -> Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info