[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

how can you get 90% physical damage reduction?

I did a compilation and I get a 62% reduction.

I await reply.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
No you´re correct was messing around with the links.

Remove Awakened added lightning for Energy leech.

Energy leech with "always on full es" " leeching " gives a lot of damage and a ton of survivability.

Just did a beefed up 80% T16 with sextants, scarabs etc with no problem

I replaced arcane surge with awakened added lightning and switch to arc as well. Is there a reason you replaced ES leech instead of it?
Hey I see in your videos that you have 8.8k es, how come I'm still have 6.7K es, what do you do to possible bring your es up that high?
Struggling to get to your level of ES and armour. Ignore mods on Watcher's Eye, just using it for easy corrupted blood implicit and ES/Mana. At about 6.4k ES and 6k armour.

Spoiler
Last edited by Rhedra on Apr 7, 2020, 11:34:29 PM
"
Mørfeu wrote:

how can you get 90% physical damage reduction?

I did a compilation and I get a 62% reduction.

I await reply.

i do have 12k armor wich is 90% reduction (will get more cause i set cluster jevel on left side where str is) but i run determination :D

allso today got pretty fcking lucky with helmet
one essence slam on bought enchanted base

its hard to get to level of ES, topic creator has, i barely hit 7k ES :/
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 7, 2020, 11:53:35 PM
I dont get it, shouldnt we take something like Arcane Vision to get the Light Radius? As far as I see, we are reserving the gems in the shield with blood magic. Is there more than 30% life left?

"
ylimsalam wrote:
I went with crit arc version, it's faster, clear better, and it's just more fun all around for me to play

[...]

Thanks for your explanations, i switched from Divine Ire to arc thanks to you and it is amazing !
Last edited by Freredacier on Apr 8, 2020, 12:35:46 AM
"
Freredacier wrote:
"
ylimsalam wrote:
I went with crit arc version, it's faster, clear better, and it's just more fun all around for me to play

[...]

Thanks for your explanations, i switched from Divine Ire to arc thanks to you and it is amazing !

ur welcome

also bottled faith is crazy for bosses

and with this diamond flask it feel a loooot better with crit. sitting around 50% spell crit chance with arc right now

i also tried this but i feel like the recovery is overkill vs crit chance of diamond flask. though about dropping energy leech and clarity but we cant sustain on hard bosses or basicly anything that take more then 0.5sec to kill. So if you feel like you need some extra ES recovery or mana during mapping, this is a good alternative to diamond flask
Last edited by ylimsalam on Apr 8, 2020, 2:11:11 AM
I have found this build. What do you think of it and why has it so much more damage and abit more ES? I dont get it.. He is going 4x Heraldry and 4x Endbringer.. and it gives more ES then going for 6 heraldry..

https://youtu.be/D-xuYtx4wpY
So is there a point to invest in this build ? If there is a build to invest in - this is it !

If u want to laugh at GGG make this one, its hilarious.

I went to arc crit atm and its just unbelievable.... Im making 1.3mln dps in HO without any buffs with arround 8k es and 80 % phys red without flask.

e. I have open slot for decent watchers eye :D

Got about 8 mln tooltip dmg in maps.

e. I were joking with a t16 boss yesterday just to see how long i can keep him in the air. I kept him 1 min frozen in the air before letting him down to switch phases :D :D
Last edited by bultraaas on Apr 8, 2020, 5:42:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info