[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hey guys I need some advice, I've got some dope gear right now for the build but I'm still not too happy. I feel like I need more boss DPS and have wanted to try Arc but not sure of the links, also Chaos resist. I feel like I want this to 60-75% also to negate a lot more damage. What can I swap out to fix this and what can I also do to improve my damage. I was able to kill Sirus Awakener 6 Last night but it took me I wanna say 4-7 minutes. My boss damage is just extremely low compared to what I am seeing with people with less or semi-better gear. Thanks for your time everyone and hopefully I can improve my build :)
Did a crazy 100% map earlier, Guardian BV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1iLsHsKsw&t My first time doing that on the Herald, idk what I was thinking putting breach and harbingers in there with my potato
Last edited by baronthedoge on Apr 7, 2020, 10:23:39 AM
"
Hey guys I need some advice, I've got some dope gear right now for the build but I'm still not too happy. I feel like I need more boss DPS and have wanted to try Arc but not sure of the links, also Chaos resist. I feel like I want this to 60-75% also to negate a lot more damage. What can I swap out to fix this and what can I also do to improve my damage. I was able to kill Sirus Awakener 6 Last night but it took me I wanna say 4-7 minutes. My boss damage is just extremely low compared to what I am seeing with people with less or semi-better gear. Thanks for your time everyone and hopefully I can improve my build :)

If I just look at your flask setup I'm shuddering already.
What the actual f***.
Start there.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 7, 2020, 10:38:44 AM
You can try going BV. The Vaal BV + cooldowns burst is huge. I'm also wanting to cap my chaos resist, the only options I see will be from expensive rings, belt. Having atziri's promise helps a lot, and Chayula amy is must have.
sorry not sure why, and flasks have been bugged for me on the forum but I am running Atziri flask, Rumi, Quicksilver, and 1 bleed and poison immunity flask
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
Guys can, someone look at my build. I was following the POB LVL 96 to a T, and I still can't seem to also get wrath as well. What did I do wrong?

You dont have 5% mana reservation mod on helm.
Either switch back to Alphas howl or craft your helm with Deafening Essence of Loathing

Thanks a bunch crafted it and unlinked my shapers touch, I think linking it all to 21 blood magic f'd up some of the reserve.

Another general question, why has all the cluster guardian builds from 96 to 100 on POE Ninja moved to Arc as main skill for bossing and clearing? Whats the explanation?
"
Hollycz wrote:
how come there is only this guide but most people play arc?:O i mean there is not really difficult to gear up as long as you got currency but still its a wonder to me :O if anyone got a link to a topic somewhere I did not find anything... and i like Arc moar on crit. appriciate the link

the problem is I have rougly... 30 ex to invest which seems not to be possible atm as this build needs much higher investment. I got shavs, belt and boots so actually the biggest investment are crit gloves and jewels. considering 1 jewel is like 3ex, you need 9 + 3x voices 5,4ex (or 3x 19ex). so 43 ex is basic investment only with jewels. Not sure how good is it with only 2 voices + 1 large jewel

Hi man, i spent a lot of hours last two days to get this working, and tried all the skills.

I ended up with arc as well - Got around 7k ES and 10mil Shaper dps on arc, without unrealistic things like full ES or charges or shock.

My profile is open and this is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/bv8nFqQL
Hi man,

Just replies to another guy, but take a look at my arc version.

Got around 10mil shaper dps without unrealistic toggles.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi man,

Just replies to another guy, but take a look at my arc version.

Got around 10mil shaper dps without unrealistic toggles.

You arc has 7 links tho or am I missing something here? With 6 links its 7 mil ddps.
No you´re correct was messing around with the links.

Remove Awakened added lightning for Energy leech.

Energy leech with "always on full es" " leeching " gives a lot of damage and a ton of survivability.

Just did a beefed up 80% T16 with sextants, scarabs etc with no problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info