[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

Second variant using Split Personality has a cluster jewel with 3 prefixes how is this possible?
https://prnt.sc/rw5icb
Thank you very much for posting this. The build is very fun and I enjoy pumping all my currency into it. Looking into getting Garukahn's Flight next, since I'm feeling pretty alright with the rest of the gear atm.
Any idea of a good annointments?
"
Rainbowish wrote:
Hey Arcayn, thanks for answering all these questions.

I'm actually currently pathing to Echo's build as well, and he doesn't spec into Vaal Pact. I don't have all the gear and skill points, so my life leech is a lot lower, but thoughts into speccing out of Ambidexterity, going for Vaal Pact and Vitality Void, and anointing for Impale?

My leech is only about 400 right now with Vaal Pact and Vitality Void, and that's the set up I'm running. I have no Chaos Resist gear yet so speccing into Cleansed Thoughts isn't that great for me. I think probably having 1300 base leech without Vitality Void and Vaal Pact is enough, but in my current state think I do need it.

I recommended to him that he should drop Ambidexterity for Vaal pact but he preferred just keeping the damage. I also wasn't gonna edit his build away from how he made it, so I left it as is. That said, I still agree with dropping Ambi for Vaal Pact. For anointment, yeah stick with forceful skewering or the other impale notable if you don't have/want chaos res.
"
dmoniak wrote:
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
dmoniak wrote:
Hi can you check mine and look at my gear etc for better upgrade its smooth so far.

https://pastebin.com/14e24Fri

Only real upgrades left for you are to level and get rings with dex. All your gear is good right now, but dex rings would be an improvement. After you have that, you're roughly at the build's investment cap, but you're also able to do any content easily at that point. The split personality builds just cruise through everything.

Shoul I aim for a -15 armor and dex ring?

-15 armor is a bait. Just get a dex ring. Without the armor you have two options: run an enduring mana flask or don't. Assuming you have mana leech somewhere, your leech should be high enough to sustain cyclone on bosses with no flask or -cost, but if you spin without hitting anything, you'll run out of mana instantly and will have to wait for regen to give you enough back to start leeching again. The mana flask will fix that (preferably enduring mana flask) if you don't like that downside and are willing to give up a flask slot.
"
felipesallum wrote:

Thanks for answering! So i should aim for the basic build, and go tweeking from there. I might try other skills though but i'm afraid you're right, not having mobility is very bad since there are so many things that pop in your direction.

Edit: i have one more question, please. Is it worth getting a explody chest with % dex on it?

Explodey chests are super good for clear (like absolutely insane), but are pretty bad when bossing as they generally have much worse stats than a similarly priced non-explodey chest. It's up to you: if you want to prioritize maps, grab the explodey chest, if you want to prioritize bosses, stay away from explodey chests :)
"
Sillebuc wrote:
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Sillebuc wrote:
Without switching to the split personality, are there any glaring upgrades I need?

https://pastebin.com/1C2hEEen

Kinda hard to tell since the PoB you shared is using split personalities lol. That said, looking at your other gear everything looks fine.

Whoops, forgot I had imported someone else's to look at!

Here is mine:

https://pastebin.com/4F084tzN

Not really, and split personality probably isn't even worth it for you. Your build is honestly insane right now. 13m dps without split lol. You could probably break 30 mil with split based on your current gear, but 13 mil is plenty to do anything.
"
Second variant using Split Personality has a cluster jewel with 3 prefixes how is this possible?
https://prnt.sc/rw5icb

That was an error by the maker of that PoB. That cluster jewel does not exist. You can just swap the extra prefix for any suffix you want, and it makes a negligible difference in dps or survivability.

Shoul I aim for a -15 armor and dex ring?[/quote]

-15 armor is a bait. Just get a dex ring. Without the armor you have two options: run an enduring mana flask or don't. Assuming you have mana leech somewhere, your leech should be high enough to sustain cyclone on bosses with no flask or -cost, but if you spin without hitting anything, you'll run out of mana instantly and will have to wait for regen to give you enough back to start leeching again. The mana flask will fix that (preferably enduring mana flask) if you don't like that downside and are willing to give up a flask slot.
[/quote]

Hum yeah is that a big big upgrade (dex ring) because my actual ring are really good... im also running with this is that ok?

At the point now where i only die against big boy bosses when i fail a mechanic or do something stupid. Clusters could be better as they are not best for glad (i switched from a slayer build) but they do the job. I don't die in simulacrum at all now, i've ran around 10 with current build, 20/20 every time no matter how many bosses spawn. Tree could be improved if i was willing to dump some cash in improving some items for even more res, but why bother at this point. 100% deli fully juiced t16's are easy, even doing guardian and shaper maps now for challenge completion. Not entirely sure if i need vaal pact. Anything i spend money on now is minor improvements. Biggest changes i could make would be glad oriented cluster jewels but thats probably around a 50ex replacement for top end clusters when the ones i have now do the job.

For anyone interested in following this specific iteration of the build, don't. My tree is the way it is to fill holes elsewhere, my clusters are only there for the deep cuts. There are better versions of this build. But it just goes to show that you can face roll content with just the key pieces.
Last edited by Mistwalker on Apr 9, 2020, 4:44:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info